• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Best WR

Who is the best WR in the NFL?

• Davante Adams

• DeAndre Hopkins

• Someone Else

• Tater Salad

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mike A. S.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a impromptu discussion with my friends about who is the best receiver in football. They both said Davante Adams and I said DeAndre Hopkins, and for the record none of us are Packers or Cardinals fans, etc. I think Hopkins is easily better than Adams based off actual talent/skill, etc. What does everyone else think?

PackJason.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The answer is Adams. I don't even think that's a homer pick.

He's on the Covid list, though ... so that hurts. Gonna miss the matchup.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both or either. Adams is a touchdown machine and Hopkins might have the best hands in the biz. I think any team would gladly have either guy on their team. Except maybe Philly. I here they have HOFers all over the place at the position, lol. Honestly though, there are a lot of really good WRs in the league right now and the rules favoring offenses are really showcasing their talent.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adams has surpassed Hopkins IMO.

They both catch almost everything you throw at them. But Adams is just a touch better at actually getting open. His ability to get of the LOS and win the route quickly is next level. There really needs to be more "Rice"-like comparisons made when talking about Adams and his ability to get open almost immediately.

....but I most certainly wouldn't say anyone is wrong for saying Hopkins.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for the Seahawks, I'm happy they have DK Metcalf. I'm hoping to see many years of greatness from him.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cooper kupp leads the league in rec/yds/tds as of now:suds:
Kupp has had a fantastic season so far and he has quickly become Staffords favorite target. Both those guys on the Rams are really good though. Really tough to defend against. If you rake away Kupp (difficult to do because he runs such crisp routes), Woods will kill you on the other side. Damned if you do and damned if you don't.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kupp has had a fantastic season so far and he has quickly become Staffords favorite target. Both those guys on the Rams are really good though. Really tough to defend against. If you rake away Kupp (difficult to do because he runs such crisp routes), Woods will kill you on the other side. Damned if you do and damned if you don't.
yea too many variables to say who is the best but put them on the jets and see what they can do would be the real test
hopkins did well with the crappy QBs the texans had osweiler/hoyer so hes the 1 thats really been tested:suds:

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tater Salad. Don't want to go homer and I think both receivers are pretty equal.

Adams is tearing up the league, but that is because Rodgers targets him constantly. Hopkins is the #1 on his team, but there are so many weapons on the Cards that he doesn't see near the touches as the other top statistical receivers. However when the ball does come Hopkins way, it will be an impactful play.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've always said DHop was for the last couple years but it's Adams imo but it's really close. Can't go wrong with either.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think there is a WR that can take over a game like Davante Adams right now so I'd have him #1. My fantasy team is certainly telling me that Copper Kupp is up there this year. Hopkins, Diggs, Chase, and Jefferson in the mix. Sample sizes are still pretty small, though, and guys like Adams and Hopkins do deserve the benefit of the doubt. Scary Terry might be up there, too

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taking the QB into account, I think it's Adams. I think Rodgers is just better at passing the ball currently than Murray. I also think if both Adams and Hopkins were on the same team, Hopkins would be the pick.

By next year I think both Jefferson and Lamb will be at least on the same level as these 2. There isn't a WR in the league that I would take over Chase though. Definitely long term, but maybe even right now.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea too many variables to say who is the best but put them on the jets and see what they can do would be the real test
hopkins did well with the crappy QBs the texans had osweiler/hoyer so hes the 1 thats really been tested:suds:

Adams had to play a year with Hundley, and he seemed to be the only guy that could catch passes from him. However, I don't know if "best" is a fair judgement or call. Both are awesome and there are plenty of other WRs that are great in their own right. I don't see anybody as the "elite" talent at this time.

Mike A. S.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taking the QB into account, I think it's Adams. I think Rodgers is just better at passing the ball currently than Murray. I also think if both Adams and Hopkins were on the same team, Hopkins would be the pick.

By next year I think both Jefferson and Lamb will be at least on the same level as these 2. There isn't a WR in the league that I would take over Chase though. Definitely long term, but maybe even right now.
Yes, that's exactly my point! Adams puts up better numbers because of his QB. Not that Murray is bad, but he's no Rodgers. I think if both were on the same team then Hopkins would definitely be better IMO.