• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best two way player in game today. Jayson Tatum. Ceiling ?

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you ask Lebron and he replied to you that he doesn't want Bledsoe to start behind him anymore?

You start with "correction"... you correct me (LOL) on what?

Then:

"the Lakers would love to add a PG who can take some of the playmaking burden off of LeBron",

but:

"they will only make a move like that at a reasonable cost" and also:

"subtracting 2 key rotation players is not the type of move they would seek out unless they player they return is significantly better than what they give".

I guess you don't "correct me" but instead "confirm me"!!!

1. There is no PG around at more reasonable cost than Bledsoe given his abilities and what he would add to the Lakers given he is the fastest PG in the league (exactly the reason why he is Bron's favorite PG).

2. Bledsoe's minutes alone, would exceed what would Green and Kuzma play given that the starting line up would be Bledsoe, KCP, Bron, AD, McGee and Bledsoe is capable (as he has many times proved) to even play all 48mins (if needed).

3. The salary cost of Green and Kuzma for the Lakers is about the same as Bledsoe's salary, but given that Kuzma is still on the salary of his rookie contract, the cost is projected to be about double of what it is today a couple of season's later (while Bledsoe's salary is "locked" to rise at an equivalent percentage or less as the threshold rises for each of the next three seasons).

4. The Lakers open a roster spot up to add another wing or combo guard next to Bron.

5. The Lakers can get Green back (like Bledsoe he is "Klutch"... remember?) If he refuses his P.O. (I doubt the Kings would have any objection - probably it would make them very happy too if they can avoid his salary and empty another roster spot up - they bought J. Parker already to rotate on Bjelica's place) or a season later if he doesn't. (surely the Kings wouldn't resign him given his age, or include him on their future plans for that matter).

Obviously, you are known to be "the smart ass" in here who argues only for arguing purposes, and nothing more or for "prestige among stupid purposes", but it only proves you stupid to do so... You know less than elementary on the game with respect to me and it shows.

I hope you bother to read, because you never do and you keep quoting on other all the time... it will help you learn some...

OK... now his contract is "fair"! No it's not "fair", it's a steal!

"If Bledsoe was truly as valuable as you claim, you would not be throwing him in every possible trade idea you have."

Now that's truly laughable! You know how many clutch combo guards the Bucks have?

We bring Hill (the best 3pt shooter in the entire league this season) and Donte from bench!
Now, obviously we will be starting Donte at 2 for the postseason, but the kid hasn't had even 90 games yet! On him the Bucks have their 3rd All Star next to Giannis and Middleton for both their present and future success and the Bucks additionally have two clutch ballhandlers/playmakers on Giannis and Middleton in their starting roster...

What would the Bucks look for next, is to add the 4th clutch piece in their roster and BB "fulfills the bill" perfect being at the correct age which fits our time table in order to keep contending for as long as Giannis career lasts... We won't have to look for a replacement for at least another six seasons...

Then it's the salary of Bledsoe... he has the 3rd largest contract in the Bucks roster after accepting a long term "team friendly" in order to stay with the Bucks (he said: "Those past two seasons were the most fun in my career and I want to stay here" in the interview after he signed the extension mid-season last year) and therefore can bring buck valuable return, while the Bucks already have enough depth so that they won't miss anything if they replace him...

Bledsoe and Ilyasova add up to nearly 24M for the Bucks next season and if we add the MLE, the Bucks can add 35M of return which will then turn them to an unbeatable super team!

But as I said before:

"Obviously, you are known to be "the smart ass" in here who argues only for arguing purposes, and nothing more or for "prestige among stupid purposes", but it only proves you stupid to do so... You know less than elementary on the game with respect to me and it shows."

giphy.gif

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I recommended for you to pay visit to your shrink if you keep diminishing Bledsoe and also suggested to "end the conversation"... You kept insisting and claiming nonsense like "he's 30", "he has large contract" and I had to asked you to come back with 5 better than Bledsoe PGs, who is 11th in P.E.R ranking...

You came back claiming that the 15th, the 16th, the 23rd, the 42nd and the 45th in P.E.R ranking PGs, are all better than the 11th...

Therefore thanks for you "opinion", please end it here and go check with your shrink...

Of course you would use PER as a talking point...of course

giphy.gif

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course you would use PER as a talking point...of course

P.E.R. is what anybody should use... It is a proven evaluation which results to reliable conclusions for executives and technical stuff of teams to use as a tool and design the structure of a roster and also to optimize the match up against other teams with the minimal of error involved.

There are of course deviations which are related with the players of the better teams being a bit "over" because their team is winning and the players of the inferior teams to be a bit "under", but then again, the better teams are better because of their rosters being better with respect to the teams they beat.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
P.E.R. is what anybody should use... It is a proven evaluation which results to reliable conclusions for executives and technical stuff of teams to use as a tool and design the structure of a roster and also to optimize the match up against other teams with the minimal of error involved.

There are of course deviations which are related with the players of the better teams being a bit "over" because their team is winning and the players of the inferior teams to be a bit "under", but then again, the better teams are better because of their rosters being better with respect to the teams they beat.

So you think Trae Young is the 3rd best PG in basketball?

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We’ve already proved to you that PER is a useless stat when comparing players.

If you’re too fucking dumb to realize this perhaps you should start watching a less sophisticated sport.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes he is... about to be No1 in a couple of years or sooner too.

Wow. I have to say I really didn't expect you to double down and actually argue that Trae Young is a better PG than Kemba Walker, Russell Westbrook, Kyle Lowry and a host of other players.

I should have known better.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. I have to say I really didn't expect you to double down and actually argue that Trae Young is a better PG than Kemba Walker, Russell Westbrook, Kyle Lowry and a host of other players.

I should have known better.

Yes, you should have known better...

Kemba would be my 1st pick if I was to optimally choose a PG for the Bucks or the Celtics roster, but this doesn't mean that he is a better player playing the PG than Young... It's because he would fit better,

Young is so good, that can curry a team like the Hawks which would easily be the worst in the league if they would be without him.

-His footwork is as good as Irving's, but he only uses it when necessary and therefore makes it less obvious.
-His court vision is as good as Brogdon's but when executing a move is much more accurate, quicker, faster and effective.
-His assist passing ability is even better than Lebron and Doncic, but his team mates are unable to make full use of it.
- His speed is second only to Bledsoe, but again his team mates are unable to follow...

...and there is much more into it.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, you should have known better...

Kemba would be my 1st pick if I was to optimally choose a PG for the Bucks or the Celtics roster, but this doesn't mean that he is a better player playing the PG than Young... It's because he would fit better,

Young is so good, that can curry a team like the Hawks which would easily be the worst in the league if they would be without him.

Wow. And with Young they are merely the 3rd worst team in the NBA. What an achievement!!

-His footwork is as good as Irving's, but he only uses it when necessary and therefore makes it less obvious.
-His court vision is as good as Brogdon's but when executing a move is much more accurate, quicker, faster and effective.
-His assist passing ability is even better than Lebron and Doncic, but his team mates are unable to make full use of it.
- His speed is second only to Bledsoe, but again his team mates are unable to follow...

...and there is much more into it.

He's also the worst defensive point guard in the NBA...

Metrics 101: Exposing the NBA's Worst Defender at Every Position

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. And with Young they are merely the 3rd worst team in the NBA. What an achievement!!

He's also the worst defensive point guard in the NBA...

Metrics 101: Exposing the NBA's Worst Defender at Every Position

Two things...

1. The "article" is for players during the previous season, Young was at his rookie season and his "performance" is averaged for the season, although it is the case with all rookies to be much better at the end of the same season. The Hawks were the worst team in the entire league for the 18/19 season.

2. Again, yes you should have known better... on the "quality" of the "articles" you read too...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two things...

1. The "article" is for players during the previous season, Young was at his rookie season and his "performance" is averaged for the season, although it is the case with all rookies to be much better at the end of the same season. The Hawks were the worst team in the entire league for the 18/19 season.

2. Again, yes you should have known better... on the "quality" of the "articles" you read too...
Cant wait for PG to the bucks!:suds:

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two things...

NBA Real Plus-Minus - National Basketball Association - ESPN

He is 85th in DRPM among PGs. Out of 85 PGs.

Not only is he the worst defensive PG in basketball, according to DRPM, he 50% worse than the 2nd worst PG in basketball. The pylon also known as Colin Sexton is nearly twice as good as Young.

That's for this year, genius.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cant wait for PG to the bucks!:suds:
NBA Real Plus-Minus - National Basketball Association - ESPN

He is 85th in DRPM among PGs. Out of 85 PGs.

Not only is he the worst defensive PG in basketball, according to DRPM, he 50% worse than the 2nd worst PG in basketball. The pylon also known as Colin Sexton is nearly twice as good as Young.

That's for this year, genius.

You are so smart...

+/- doesn't show a player's ability to defend, all the players that are with the worst of the teams have their "-" among the worst and their "+" lesser than it should be, simply because the team is usually losing the games and they are on the floor.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are so smart...

+/- doesn't show a player's ability to defend, all the players that are with the worst of the teams have their "-" among the worst and their "+" lesser than it should be, simply because the team is usually losing the games and they are on the floor.
@buckalis any validity to giannis to the lakers

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's just another stat that has glaring weaknesses, trying to use it for the whole picture is just not smart....but then again, that's probably why you used it.

Bledsoe is not in any conversation with Tatum but that has little to do with his improvement this year and more to do with his future and his trade value and potential at only 21 years. The reason why they didn't risk trading him for a superstar 26 year old, AD.

Bledsoe is 30 and a nice role player, that can be a 3rd option on a playoff team.
Tatum is 21. 21 years old and he is the 1st option on a playoff team with Kemba Walker and Gordon Hayward. And Tatum is already better than Bledsoe at pretty much every aspect of the game except passing (bc Bledsoe is a PG).

The Bucks have nothing else to offer either, throwing in bench players isn't doing good. There is no way the Bucks will have Tatum, not in any universe so for you to even bring it up is hilarious.

I will say this, Lebron James is more likely to be traded to the Hornets than Tatum is more likely to be traded to the Bucks.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are so smart...

Of course. All the stats that show that Young is bad defensively don't count.

Whether DRPM is a perfect metric to measure defensive prowess or not(it isn't), any rational human being would agree that being dead last in that stat is a strong indicator that you aren't a good defensive player.

Of course you have a troll post to defend so of course you aren't about to start being rational at this point.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course. All the stats that show that Young is bad defensively don't count.

Whether DRPM is a perfect metric to measure defensive prowess or not(it isn't), any rational human being would agree that being dead last in that stat is a strong indicator that you aren't a good defensive player.

Of course you have a troll post to defend so of course you aren't about to start being rational at this point.

You have an "opinion"... good, keep it... we end here, right?

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have an "opinion"... good, keep it... we end here, right?

I sure do have an opinion. Luckily mine is backed up with actual evidence and corroborated by others. Unlike your "opinion" which is based entirely on "I heart Bucks".