• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best two way player in game today. Jayson Tatum. Ceiling ?

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bledsoe is 30 and a nice role player, that can be a 3rd option on a playoff team.

Bledsoe a 3rd option?

Check your with your shrink... You urgently need medication!

There is no way the Bucks will have Tatum, not in any universe so for you to even bring it up is hilarious.

I will say this, Lebron James is more likely to be traded to the Hornets than Tatum is more likely to be traded to the Bucks.

What's wrong with you mate?

Why do you quote me by saying exactly the same as I've said before?

I've already said that the C's will never trade Tatum...

What's more hilarious is that if you check back, you'll find that you've already been quoted on the matter, don't you read what was quoted to you?

I was bullying a Lakers fan in an attempt (which worked) to have them comparing Tatum with Kuzma and have them concluding (they surely would) that Kuzma is equal or ...better! (that's why I have Kuzma too included on the fictional trade, which a Lakers fan -who pretends to be GSW- asked for).

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bledsoe a 3rd option?

Why do you quote me by saying exactly the same as I said?

What's more hilarious is that if you check back, you'll find that you've already been quoted on the matter, don't you read what was quoted to you?

I was bullying a Lakers fan in an attempt (which worked) to have them comparing Tatum with Kuzma and have them concluding (they surely would) that Kuzma is equal or ...better!

"I was bullying a Lakers fan"

giphy (3).gif

@ChiefsLakers67 @trojanfan12 @Shaqdaddy11 @DJ

Okay which one of you got bullied?

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course you would use PER as a talking point...of course

Yeah... off course I would! it is the first that all coaches and executives use as a reliable tool too whenever evaluating a player... It doesn't show the whole picture, but it works well and surely better than any other tool they have.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah... off course I would! it is the first that all coaches and executives use as a reliable tool too whenever evaluating a player... It doesn't show the whole picture, but it works well and surely better than any other tool they have.

Wait. You just argued that it was the definitive tool and that Trae Youn was the 3rd best PG in the NBA because PER said so. Now you are saying it doesn't show the whole picture?

PER is a useful tool to measure general performance of a player relative to a generic scale. It is NOT a useful tool for measuring one player against another. First off Hollinger fully concedes that PER basically ignores defensive impact. But beyond that, it is a grading system against a scale. IIRC, a 15 PER indicates a replacement level player. 18 is a good player. 21 is an all-star. yada yada yada. It also doesn't factor pace into its scoring.

But when Marcus Smart is graded as barely a rotation level player and TJ McConnell is rated as a viable 3rd option starter, then clearly there are flaws with the scoring system.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@buckalis

We'll trade you Dragan bender for a future 1st round pick. What do you say?

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cool, so let's discuss and compare PER

As of right now, the Lakers' Javale McGee is ranked higher than the following players:

Russell Westbrook,
Kemba Walker,
Ben Simmons,
Bam Adabayo,
Devin Booker and
Paul George.

You know the Bucks' second best player, Khris Middleton? Here is a list of players ranked higher than him:

Enes Kanter,
Mitchell Robinson,
Christian Wood,
Montrezl Harrell, and
Nerlens Noel

And as we've mentioned Jason Tatum a few times, he's a few guys better than him (apparently):

Thomas Bryant,
Ivica Zubac,
Richaun Holmes,
Michael Porter Jr and
Chris Boucher.

Yep, PER certainly is a good way of telling which player is better than the other...

:crazy:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bledsoe a 3rd option?

Do you watch Bucks games or are you a pretend fan? He is a 3rd option.

giphy.gif

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bledsoe a 3rd option?

Why do you quote me by saying exactly the same as I've said before?

I was bullying a Lakers fan in an attempt (which worked) to have them comparing Tatum with Kuzma and have them concluding (they surely would) that Kuzma is equal or ...better! (that's why I have Kuzma too included on the fictional trade, which a Lakers fan -who pretends to be GSW- asked for).

Hey deepshit, you've already been warned about making shit up in here. So, you have a choice, link the quote from the Lakers fan or admit you made it up.

You do or say anything other than that...you're done.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@buckalis

We'll trade you Dragan bender for a future 1st round pick. What do you say?

No thanks... You are excused to not know it, but we've managed and unofficially kept him in Mil and he will resign him next summer...

He rejected all the offers he had from other teams as a FA and will resign with the Herd and then, back to the Bucks during the summer!

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait. You just argued that it was the definitive tool and that Trae Youn was the 3rd best PG in the NBA because PER said so. Now you are saying it doesn't show the whole picture?

I said that it is the most reliable tool out of all coaches and executives of teams are supplied with, because it has the minimal of error involved.

By saying "it's not showing the whole picture" it means that it can't show things like "chemistry with other players style", "ability to adapt coaching orders", "ability to fully understand role addressed to a player" etc... that kind of stuff which no tool offers...

Last edited:
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No thanks... You are excused to not know it, but we've managed and unofficially kept him in Mil and he will resign him next summer...

He rejected all the offers he had from other teams as a FA and will resign with the Herd and then, back to the Bucks during the summer!

That's impressive. Seeing as he doesn't play in Milwaukee anymore

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said that it is the most reliable tool out of all coaches and executives of teams are supplied with, because it has the minimal of error involved.

By saying "it's not showing the whole picture" it means that it can't show things like "chemistry with other players style", "ability to adapt coaching orders", "ability to fully understand role addressed to a player" etc... that kind of stuff which no tool offers...

You know what it doesn't show at all? Defensive value.

Can you find anyone on the entire Internet that puts Trae Young as a Top 5 PG in the NBA?

If you could do this before you get banned, I would appreciate.