• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best of the best: RB edition

Best RB to ever don the horns?

• Wendell Tyler

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dan Towler

• Jerome Bettis

• Steven Jackson

• Lawrence McCutcheon

• Craig "Ironhead" Heyward

• Cleveland Gary

• Greg Bell

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You both are correct Vita and Ozark. Indeed, in this world with these types of threads and discussions, by definition, contain a component which will sooner or later create negativity that we all agreed is not what we want. I have already have had discussions with offenders till I am blue in the face and have been accused of deliberately driving people away from the Rams board by taking my job too seriously. So, I shall ruminate upon it for a day or two and perhaps there is a happier medium that we can continue with threads like these and accomplish both tasks of warning folks they be venturing into the negativity realm and not drive people away as some folks perceive.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Retro, I don't believe you have taken anything to far or pushed anyone out. For the most part people don't like rules. Even rules they have agreed too. And many believe that even then, those rules don't apply to them. Why that is I believe has to do with mistaken ideas about censorship and rights. :suds:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Retro, I don't believe you have taken anything to far or pushed anyone out. For the most part people don't like rules. Even rules they have agreed too. And many believe that even then, those rules don't apply to them. Why that is I believe has to do with mistaken ideas about censorship and rights. :suds:
I disagree.

A negative opinion is one thing and I understand that but a negative fact is completely another. There were many negative facts in this thread prior to mine, I have no problem with those and nobody should either. Those type of statements were statements that accurately reflect the player and their contribution to the teams they were on.

Besides that, my statements were about guys who are no longer Rams. So, just as all the Slamming Sammie posts were fair outside of the Vent thread so should these of players that no longer play for the Rams as well.

Good grief, this is not that hard.

Talking down current Rams players, coaches, the organization or other Rams posters is not tolerated outside the vent thread.

I absolutely did none of the above.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't vote on this.. ED was one of the best RBs of all time. Faulk is a top 10 RB, but is one of the best pass catching RBs of all time. How many 100 yards rushing / 100 yards receiving games did Faulk have?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I stated Ozark. I'll take a day or two and make a decision going forward. No worries. Everyone is O.K. including Vita.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree.

A negative opinion is one thing and I understand that but a negative fact is completely another. There were many negative facts in this thread prior to mine, I have no problem with those and nobody should either. Those type of statements were statements that accurately reflect the player and their contribution to the teams they were on.

Besides that, my statements were about guys who are no longer Rams. So, just as all the Slamming Sammie posts were fair outside of the Vent thread so should these of players that no longer play for the Rams as well.

Good grief, this is not that hard.

Talking down current Rams players, coaches, the organization or other Rams posters is not tolerated outside the vent thread.

I absolutely did none of the above.

OK, I don't have a dog in this fight anyway.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I stated Ozark. I'll take a day or two and make a decision going forward. No worries. Everyone is O.K. including Vita.
Got it. My two cents is just that. No more no less.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't vote on this.. ED was one of the best RBs of all time. Faulk is a top 10 RB, but is one of the best pass catching RBs of all time. How many 100 yards rushing / 100 yards receiving games did Faulk have?
He had 40, hundred yard rushing games and 8, hundred yard receiving games. Never in the same game, though close a few times.

His best game was against the Hawks in 2002, where he had 183 yards rushing, 52 yards receiving and 4 TDs

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EDs best game was vs. the Lions in in 83, 199 rushing yards, 21 yards receiving and three TDs

Did you know ED at best rushed for 215 yards in a game while Faulk rushed for 220 yards in a game, in. A regular season game. ED had that monstrous 248 yard rushing playoff game against the Cowboys

Last edited:

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had 40, hundred yard rushing games and 8, hundred yard receiving games. Never in the same game, though close a few times.

His best game was against the Hawks in 2002, where he had 183 yards rushing, 52 yards receiving and 4 TDs

Hell I was at the Carolina game in Carolina Dec 23, 2001 when he had 200+ rushing and at least 50 yards receiving. What a weekend that was