• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your opinion "BEST GAME OF THE 2023 SEASON"

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year, there were 62 different quarterbacks that started a game last year... That's 2 per team... That's crazy... Hope this bug doesn't hit the Seahawks... *Knock-on-wood*

It seems more and more injuries in the NFL drown teams, and it's especially impactful since it seems who stays healthy wins the race. Baseball doesn't count because those guys don't do anything. And soccer players fake 99.9% of their injuries... I guess you could count NBA but after LeFlop nobody trusts them... I still think NFL injuries are the worst and legit. *nods quietly*

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What i mean is when they started to open it up a little in the late 2nd half he played well. He did not cost them the game and was solid. The moment wasn't to big for him and he looked comfortable out there and played well. This man was sitting on the Bench all year. In his two starts he completed 44 of 64 ( 68.8% completions ) for a average of 238.5 yards per game and a rating over 90 in both those games. He has a nice arm also and you could see how much better he was playing with the time to sit that he had. It really helped Lock a lot and you could see the growth. There was NO DOUBT he was a better QB than he was before. If he takes another step this year he takes over the Giants starting possition if he doesnt out right win it.
He won't win the starting gig this year but if Danny Dimes is awful, they could cut him pre june 2025 and take a 22mil dead money 19 mil cap savings and possibly resign Lock to 1yr prove it deal/starter.