• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BEST COWBOYS QUARTERBACK EVER!!!

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully the best QB hasn't played yet. But until then, Roger the Dodger.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know was it was wierd watching Rodgers play last night and Collinsworth talking about all of the rookies GB is having to play due to injuries. How signing a QB to a big contract kills depth. Knowing that the time is coming for Dak to cash in.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know was it was wierd watching Rodgers play last night and Collinsworth talking about all of the rookies GB is having to play due to injuries. How signing a QB to a big contract kills depth. Knowing that the time is coming for Dak to cash in.
I think for this reason we got a chance Thursday. There was a reason the saints signed dez. I honestly think we can win if we stop the saints run game. We need to hold brees to 3 TDs passes or less and stop their run game. On offense FEED zeke

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think our run game exposes the saints defense much like the eagles defense

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well for me it’s Roger Troy Tony Don Danny other opinions will vary and that’s fine. Roger was exceptional at what he did. Troy could have had way better stats but the team was so balanced that he really never had to play from behind in a shootout type game very often. Tony never really had a solid defense year after year and alway seemed to be playing from behind and I loved watching him scramble in the pocket when the the play broke down. He was his own worst enemy when that happened from trying 2 hard. Don was incredible with the teams he played with. Danny was really good and had the misfortune of following Roger at Qb. He just could not quite get those teams over the hump to the SB. He was also on of the best punters Alltime in Dallas.
JMHO

DCDC1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure Romo had a "long haul" when comparing him to most top QBs of his era did he? He had some really good seasons
He did. If he would have been allowed to come back and start for the Cowboys I think he could have taken that team further than ever before, definitely further than what Dak did. Unfortunately because the team was doing so well, it was too hard to remove Dak from the field, but they should have. This year it’s taken Dak this far into the season to get comfortable. Hoping that he keeps getting better as the season progresses and stops fumbling.

DCDC1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well for me it’s Roger Troy Tony Don Danny other opinions will vary and that’s fine. Roger was exceptional at what he did. Troy could have had way better stats but the team was so balanced that he really never had to play from behind in a shootout type game very often. Tony never really had a solid defense year after year and alway seemed to be playing from behind and I loved watching him scramble in the pocket when the the play broke down. He was his own worst enemy when that happened from trying 2 hard. Don was incredible with the teams he played with. Danny was really good and had the misfortune of following Roger at Qb. He just could not quite get those teams over the hump to the SB. He was also on of the best punters Alltime in Dallas.
JMHO
Well said!

DCDC1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There you are again. You’re a funny,
ill-tempered man. I’m sure there are better things for you to do then to comment on things you have no information on. Like I said before, check it out and good luck to you.

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roger Stauback was the best Cowboy QB I’ve ever seen. Followed by The Sketchers and ACME Brick guy.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roger Stauback was the best Cowboy QB I’ve ever seen. Followed by The Sketchers and ACME Brick guy.

Stauback also has more net worth than any QB who ever played the game with a real estate empire of mostly high quality shopping centers.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Staubach and Aikman clearly at the top. All others are not remotely close. I watched plenty of both staubach and aikman. It is too bad concussions shortened their careers. Who can forget how clutch Aikman was in all those playoff and superbowl games? I will never forget that hail Mary to drew Pearson. We are talking about greatness. Call me crazy, but Dak has some of the same qualities as those two guys. We just need to get this defense shored up and we got a chance.

Sadly the head coach we got now is holding the team back because he is too stubborn too change and make adjustments. I think it would be a mistake too contine with the same philosophy of running zeke into 8 and 9 man fronts over and over.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep #3 seems abouth right to me....Romo did more with less.
Dandy & White both had real good teams.
I also got Romo over Danny white. Sadly both of these guys threw interceptions at the worst possible moments in the biggest games.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can’t make an exception for dan Marino only. Winners have great teams to win with
I remember being so angry when we passed on Marino in the draft. I just never really liked danny white which is the big reason I wanted Marino. Then of course the triplets would have never happened . It is crazy how everything worked out

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did. If he would have been allowed to come back and start for the Cowboys I think he could have taken that team further than ever before, definitely further than what Dak did.
I agree but there are some Cowboys fans here that think Dak can do no wrong.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stauback also has more net worth than any QB who ever played the game with a real estate empire of mostly high quality shopping centers.
Staubach had brains to go with his immense talent.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Staubach and Aikman clearly at the top. All others are not remotely close. I watched plenty of both staubach and aikman. It is too bad concussions shortened their careers. Who can forget how clutch Aikman was in all those playoff and superbowl games? I will never forget that hail Mary to drew Pearson. We are talking about greatness. Call me crazy, but Dak has some of the same qualities as those two guys. We just need to get this defense shored up and we got a chance.

Sadly the head coach we got now is holding the team back because he is too stubborn too change and make adjustments. I think it would be a mistake too contine with the same philosophy of running zeke into 8 and 9 man fronts over and over.

No disrespect intended but Dak is not even in the same class as Staubach or Aikman no matter what kind of qualities you think you are seeing.