• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

best and latest on RG3

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo is a gunslinger let Favre & I can live with that, have to take the good with the bad. As far as injuries go no one can predict them, it is what it is....

Totally agree. So that being the case, why would you limit your QB by totally removing a part of your playbook that he does extremely well?? Now I dont think you will see a whole lot of designed run plays for RG3. But I do think the pistol and the read option will remain a part of the playbook. I think h will improve on his ability to protect himself, and much as Romo frustrates teams with his running around behind the line, RG3 will continue to frustrate the hell out of teams with even the threat of the read option.

And as for the concept of just hit the QB every time he drops back.... THE NFL makes more money with guys like RG3, Kaep and Wilson on the field than off. So if this becomes a trend, expect the NFL to make rules adjustments to protect QBs from these sorts of tactics which are clearly designed to try and hurt players more than actually play solid defense.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo is a gunslinger like Favre & I can live with that, have to take the good with the bad. As far as injuries go no one can predict them, it is what it is....

everybody sees right through this eastbay . get in all your silliness in while you can :hurt: