• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bengals vs Steelers Game Thread

Gypsumstack

Hoopla Cash
$ 945.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dalton did and does suck, he holds the ball too long, intentional ground penalty, throws too high, he just isnt very good

I gotta defend Dalton on this one. The announcers even showed that he was outside the tackle box when he threw that ball away. It was close and the refs fucked it up.

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This.

But they love the strawman's argument and will twist it any way they can to make you out to be a hater.

you don't think Kramer is a hater? Maybe I'm the crazy one but he seems pissed off when they win and non stop yucks when they lose...particularly when they lose ugly.

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I gotta defend Dalton on this one. The announcers even showed that he was outside the tackle box when he threw that ball away. It was close and the refs fucked it up.

he had no choice other than to throw it away. It was either that or take the sack. he had no chance on that play.

He did take at least one sack where I thought he gave up on the play early.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kman: you said at the beginning of the day that if they win today the last 20 years are forgiven. Does that still stand?

Be Weary of Query

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Bengals 1 of 7 teams to make playoffs at least 3 of the last 4 years.

(Ravens, Patriots, Colts, Saints, Packers, Falcons)

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
honestly, it would be weird to see Kramer start praising the bengals. I mean, AJ Green sucks, Dalton sucks, Gresham sucks, Dunlap sucks, this team will go 0-16 blah, blah, blah, blah.

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Bengals 1 of 7 teams to make playoffs at least 3 of the last 4 years.

(Ravens, Patriots, Colts, Saints, Packers, Falcons)

Can you list off how many terrible QB's have made the playoff in their first two years?

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honestly, it would be weird to see Kramer start praising the bengals. I mean, AJ Green sucks, Dalton sucks, Gresham sucks, Dunlap sucks, this team will go 0-16 blah, blah, blah, blah.

Yeah, I really hope he never changes......

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dalton: 9-13 for 107 yards in the 4th quarter

Yeah, but he sucks, doesn't he?

If you guys are going to wach the game today and make the argument that Dalton played well, we're just not going to see eye to eye ever on the subject.

more important than any of his other stats are the 2 ints and 0 points

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Can you list off how many terrible QB's have made the playoff in their first two years?

eh Sanchez comes to mind. he led his team to the conference title game each yr. Shaun King also took over late as a rookie and then led his team to back to back playoff seasons.

Dalton's much better than they are imo

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
eh Sanchez comes to mind. he led his team to the conference title game each yr. Shaun King also took over late as a rookie and then led his team to back to back playoff seasons.

Dalton's much better than they are imo

No kidding? Well, those guys do blow.

ckhokie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sanchez is terrible now because hes not great to begin with, but he also has absolutely nothing around him. The jets had a starting DB playing WR at a point this year.
Sanchez took his team to the AFC championship game in his 2nd year and has multiple playoff wins.

Take away Green, and Dalton is no better. See Dallas game.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Sanchez is terrible now because hes not great to begin with, but he also has absolutely nothing around him. The jets had a starting DB playing WR at a point this year.
Sanchez took his team to the AFC championship game in his 2nd year and has multiple playoff wins.

lol. ask the Jets if they want to trade Sanchez for Dalton. i'm sure they'd take it in a second.

Dalton seems to have some limitation, but he's at the very least a solid starting QB

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is that the same Green who fumbled inside the 20 yard line , on a drive that Dalton was leading to an obvious score?

ckhokie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that the same Green who fumbled inside the 20 yard line , on a drive that Dalton was leading to an obvious score?

So the crux of you're argument is that Dalton is making Green better, not Green making Dalton better.

ok. I think this about wraps up my night.