• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Bengals Vs. Browns

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget, Manning gets the yips in the playoffs, and Chiefs haven't won a playoff game since they had Montana.

I'm not saying we'll definitely beat either team, but it won't be a total debacle.

We'll lose by 3+ TD's to either team. Like JWILL says....YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND ME IF IM WRONG!!!!!!

alf8478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll lose by 3+ TD's to either team. Like JWILL says....YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND ME IF IM WRONG!!!!!!
We still have to win 2-3 more games just to have the privilege to lose to one of those teams anyway.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 more wins locks this division and the 4 seed up. I doubt we can get that 3 seed.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Solid work on this thread today gentlemen.....

As for the Bengals potential playoff match-ups - I think you're all missing the most obvious point. The coaches.

Can you imagine the Bengals playing the Chiefs? It would be Marvin Lewis vs. Andy Reid. The challenge flags and clock management in that game would be unintentional comedic gold. I'd pay money just to have full access to a coaches camera so we could watch their facial expressions as they choke away the ball game.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twas a fine game, taylor made for heavy drinking..............

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Solid work on this thread today gentlemen.....

As for the Bengals potential playoff match-ups - I think you're all missing the most obvious point. The coaches.

Can you imagine the Bengals playing the Chiefs? It would be Marvin Lewis vs. Andy Reid. The challenge flags and clock management in that game would be unintentional comedic gold. I'd pay money just to have full access to a coaches camera so we could watch their facial expressions as they choke away the ball game.

The thread was sub-par IMO. I think I talked to myself for about an hour.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Indy's the hardest team in the league to figure out.

They gave Denver and Seattle their only losses, and they beat the Niners by 3 TDs in SF

They've lost to SD, Mia and got blown out by the Rams at home

augustisback003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
KC can be beaten but the Broncos are another story all together. The Chiefs have a suspect QB in Alex Smith and their WR's and TE's suck! Clamp down on Charles and make them pass and you can win that game. Playing Denver in Denver is a tall order as the Bengals have NEVER beaten Payton Manning and that would will not change this year if we were to meet them in the Playoffs.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KC can be beaten but the Broncos are another story all together. The Chiefs have a suspect QB in Alex Smith and their WR's and TE's suck! Clamp down on Charles and make them pass and you can win that game. Playing Denver in Denver is a tall order as the Bengals have NEVER beaten Payton Manning and that would will not change this year if we were to meet them in the Playoffs.

We wouldn't play Denver in Denver. If they are the first wildcard and we are a division winner the game would be in Cincy..... Unless of course you're talking about the second round - Assuming they leapfrog the Chiefs.

But your point remains.... We're probably not beating Denver. Unless Manning completely shits the bed.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We're the 4 seed. Our game will be at The Paul.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're 5-0 at THE PAUL!

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Manning has a bad limp...