• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Belt and Crawford could make up for losing Pablo and Morse

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have really been following the progress of Craw and Belt over the years. They have grown up from kids into men and have been through everything. They now have the experience and their bodies are maturing into their prime. I expect big things from this year. Craw had 11 bombs last year and I think he can go to 15 this year. Belt is primed if he can stay healthy to go 35-40 bombs this year. I think he will be the player of the year in the NL and get MVP votes.

I think between the two and even adding Pagan to the mix they can make up for losing Pablo and Morse for power.

Belt had a Giants nutritionist bring him healthy meals to his home this Winter and cut out most of the junk food. He looks in really good shape and ready to go large and make a name for himself as one of the great hitters in the NL.

I see good things on the horizon for these guys. All grown up with family's...where have the years gone. I am getting old. They are ready to Rock.

Go Giants !!

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correction...Craw had 10 HR's last year.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have really been following the progress of Craw and Belt over the years. They have grown up from kids into men and have been through everything. They now have the experience and their bodies are maturing into their prime. I expect big things from this year. Craw had 11 bombs last year and I think he can go to 15 this year. Belt is primed if he can stay healthy to go 35-40 bombs this year. I think he will be the player of the year in the NL and get MVP votes.

I think between the two and even adding Pagan to the mix they can make up for losing Pablo and Morse for power.

Belt had a Giants nutritionist bring him healthy meals to his home this Winter and cut out most of the junk food. He looks in really good shape and ready to go large and make a name for himself as one of the great hitters in the NL.

I see good things on the horizon for these guys. All grown up with family's...where have the years gone. I am getting old. They are ready to Rock.

Go Giants !!

LOL! Can I have a hit off that?

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bring it. I believe they can put up those numbers. They are hitting their prime. They have a ton of confidence and are loose to go large.

Mays-Fan

Unhyphenated-American
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,936.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they stay healthy, I'll go so far as to say they will have their best years to date. Belt will likely be hitting cleanup. Hitting is contagious. If Pagan stays healthy and Panik is for real, and I think he is, we will surprise with the bats.

OTOH, I seem to think this every spring. LOL.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
35 to 40 home runs sounds high for Belt, especially at AT&T park. My guess is about 25 home runs

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
35 to 40 home runs sounds high for Belt, especially at AT&T park. My guess is about 25 home runs

I could see it................ if he stays healthy

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A little high for Belt for HR's at 35 but both are tearing it up so far. Craw might hit 15 to 18 HR's. 32 RBI's so far.