• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bell unlikely to report

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, should I remove him from my Fantasy team? :noidea::noidea:

and yes.. I'm kidding

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers: "So Bell, you playin"?
Bell: "No way, this year I'll take zero dollars, that`ll teach you"!
Steelers: "Ummmm, ok"!

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, should I remove him from my Fantasy team? :noidea::noidea:

and yes.. I'm kidding
I am keeping him out of principle for being too stupid drafting him and passing on Todd Gurley.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am keeping him out of principle for being too stupid drafting him and passing on Todd Gurley.

he was my first pick... I was so pissed that I had the 1st pick in one league and couldn't actually draft (was working the Dell Technologies Championship) and of course got Bell at # 1

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's odd, they offered him 5 years.

So he would of had a contract......

And he felt they lowballed him. He feels he’s worth more than what was offered and wasn’t just going to sign what he felt was a low offer. With how many reps the Steelers gave him(and they worked him a shit load) he thought he was worth more.

Plus while yes he did miss out on a year he also doesn’t have another year on his body where he touches the ball 400+ times and gets hit 400+ times. Whoever signs him next year is basically getting a running back one year younger than what he actually is because he doesn’t have that extra wear and tear on his body.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now on to why he isn't playing my only theory is that he has Shawn Kemp disease. He figured this is the easiest way of getting out of paying his baby mama's. Because, you know, if you don't make money you can't pay.

09-roll-safe.w700.h700.jpg

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And he felt they lowballed him. He feels he’s worth more than what was offered and wasn’t just going to sign what he felt was a low offer. With how many reps the Steelers gave him(and they worked him a shit load) he thought he was worth more.

Plus while yes he did miss out on a year he also doesn’t have another year on his body where he touches the ball 400+ times and gets hit 400+ times. Whoever signs him next year is basically getting a running back one year younger than what he actually is because he doesn’t have that extra wear and tear on his body.

Well gee, your statement was........

Anyone who says Bell was in the wrong just look no further than Earl Thomas. He's got no contract next year and he's got a long road to recovery.
.......Bell would of had a contract if he'd of signed it..........

Pittsburgh wasn't going to give Bell the long term deal he wanted so he's not going to reward them by showing up when they had no problem screwing him over.
.........they offered him 5 years.........

As far as low balling him, how the hell is 17 million a year being low balled????
400 touches a year, shouldn't be a problem for someone who loves the game so much, oh wait, that's right he's a hypocrite.
And who cares what someone else gets in him, he's worthless. He'll never be the same player outside of Pittsburgh. He has just started the first day of the end of his career today.....

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well gee, your statement was........

Anyone who says Bell was in the wrong just look no further than Earl Thomas. He's got no contract next year and he's got a long road to recovery.
.......Bell would of had a contract if he'd of signed it..........

Pittsburgh wasn't going to give Bell the long term deal he wanted so he's not going to reward them by showing up when they had no problem screwing him over.

As far as low balling him, how the hell is 17 million a year being low balled????
400 touches a year, shouldn't be a problem for someone who loves the game so much, oh wait, that's right he's a hypocrite.
And who cares what someone else gets in him, he's worthless. He'll never be the same player outside of Pittsburgh. He has just started the first day of the end of his career today.....

You apparently can't read so I will point out what I said again only this time I will bold them.

the long term deal he wanted

how the hell is 17 million a year being low balled????
He feels he’s worth more than what was offered

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You apparently can't read so I will point out what I said again only this time I will bold them.

the long term deal he wanted

He feels he’s worth more than what was offered

Obviously you don't know shit about what you're talking about.....

Should I bold it for you?????

5 years is long term!!!!

And any idiot that feels he's worth more than 17 million a year, needs to realize he isn't the whole team.

Maybe you should do a bit of homework before you jump into a pool with no water.
Do you, along with him feel you could run for one yard without an offensive line????
Or can we cut the QB and he can run wild cat all day....

See, I can do the bold letter too......wow

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And any idiot that feels he's worth more than 17 million a year, needs to realize he isn't the whole team.

I can name about 15+ players who make more than $17 million per year(in fact 2 of them are on your team right now). Glad to know you think a lot of NFL players including a few Steelers are idiots who need to realize they aren't the whole team.

5 years is long term!!!!
You keep missing the point where I said it's not what HE WANTED.

Just because you don't like the contract he wanted doesn't all of a sudden negate that those are his demands. You don't magically get to say you don't like it therefore it doesn't exist.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can name about 15+ players who make more than $17 million per year(in fact 2 of them are on your team right now). Glad to know you think a lot of NFL players including a few Steelers are idiots who need to realize they aren't the whole team.

You keep missing the point where I said it's not what HE WANTED.

Just because you don't like the contract he wanted doesn't all of a sudden negate that those are his demands. You don't magically get to say you don't like it therefore it doesn't exist.

Yea, sure......

And if you know so much about what he wanted, then tell me, why did he turn down the contract???

I honestly don't give a shit what his demands were, he was offered a fair contract 2 years in a row. The first year when they meet his demands, at the last minute he changed his mind and upped his demands. Real upstanding guy.

As far as idiots....no one one the team makes more than 12 million a year. And that's Ben.

See if you wouldn't of been so triggered with your bullshit, we probably could of had a sensible conversation about it and maybe both of us could of walked away learning something..... but you have all the answers. Let me how that works out for ya.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, sure......

And if you know so much about what he wanted, then tell me, why did he turn down the contract???

I honestly don't give a shit what his demands were, he was offered a fair contract 2 years in a row. The first year when they meet his demands, at the last minute he changed his mind and upped his demands. Real upstanding guy.

As far as idiots....no one one the team makes more than 12 million a year. And that's Ben.

See if you wouldn't of been so triggered with your bullshit, we probably could of had a sensible conversation about it and maybe both of us could of walked away learning something..... but you have all the answers. Let me how that works out for ya.
:dhd:

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, sure......

Big Ben:
Current Contract
Contract: 4 yr(s) / $87,400,000
Signing Bonus $31,000,000
Average Salary $21,850,000
Total Guarantees $31,000,000
Guaranteed at Signing $31,000,000
Free Agent: 2020 / UFA

Antonio Brown:
Current Contract
Contract: 4 yr(s) / $68,000,000
Signing Bonus $19,000,000
Average Salary $17,000,000
Total Guarantees $19,000,000
Guaranteed at Signing $19,000,000
Free Agent: 2022 / UFA

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big Ben:
Current Contract
Contract: 4 yr(s) / $87,400,000
Signing Bonus $31,000,000
Average Salary $21,850,000
Total Guarantees $31,000,000
Guaranteed at Signing $31,000,000
Free Agent: 2020 / UFA

Antonio Brown:
Current Contract
Contract: 4 yr(s) / $68,000,000
Signing Bonus $19,000,000
Average Salary $17,000,000
Total Guarantees $19,000,000
Guaranteed at Signing $19,000,000
Free Agent: 2022 / UFA

Pittsburgh Steelers Salary Cap | Over the Cap

And you still didn't answer the question......

Just because you don't like part of the question didn't mean that part of the question wasnt asked.....you can't just suddenly negate it.

But I see you'd rather cherry pick to try and make your case. Well your case is moot.
If you want to be bells white knight, call Elway and demand to sign him.

Come back in another couple hours when you have something worth a shit.