• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Beer

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bottled beer sucks compared to tap beer, it really does.

Had to quote this one, because just giving it a Winner is not enough.

There are a few beers that come close to tap taste out of a can or bottle, particularly if you pour them into a cold glass first. But even the best of those are still better on draft. I've had so many that I've picked up a 6-pack of after discovering them on tap at the bar, but they're not the same and I'm usually disappointed.

With so many brewpubs around and every bar is serving a selection of craft beers, I drink more beer out than I do at home now. It's worth it.

hatcher3333

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pabst-110-7-flat-top-beer-can-1.jpg

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been hanging with Keith Stone since I was young and poor.
15855.jpg
I live right behind a liquor store. we could get a case of 'Stones for $8.64. We could go all the way to Walmart and get 6 packs of tall boys for $1.99, but that was way across town.:suds:

steveringo

People's Front of Judea
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had to quote this one, because just giving it a Winner is not enough.

There are a few beers that come close to tap taste out of a can or bottle, particularly if you pour them into a cold glass first. But even the best of those are still better on draft. I've had so many that I've picked up a 6-pack of after discovering them on tap at the bar, but they're not the same and I'm usually disappointed.

With so many brewpubs around and every bar is serving a selection of craft beers, I drink more beer out than I do at home now. It's worth it.

You must have gotten some Trump tax cuts.... Drinking out gets expensive!!

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm getting a divorce. The wife will get half of everything I've got, so I figure I'm drinking 8 ounces out of every 16 on her.

That will learn her!

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is serious shit here fellas.. Drank Budweiser most of my life. I know for a fact it's watered down compared to the old school German beer it was made to be years ago. InBev has watered it down I know for a fact.

Anyone know of a good brew that's comparable to old school Budweiser? I know the grain is rice.. Water, Barley Malt, Rice, Yeast, Hops.

Fuck InBev. Bastards don't even make old school Michelob anywhere and stick to Michelob ultra for the gays

Put on the big boy pants. Nothing says liberal like ordering an IPA but the shit tastes better and there's more bang for your buck. Start with this.

upload_2018-4-24_15-15-16.jpeg

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Put on the big boy pants. Nothing says liberal like ordering an IPA but the shit tastes better and there's more bang for your buck. Start with this.

View attachment 178220

It's a decent beer. The draft version they make is different from the bottled version, though.

I'm certainly no liberal but an IPA is my go-to choice when I've got nothing else to go on to make a decision. The stuff I avoid is citrus fruit beers. Those seem like something intentionally made for Millennials and younger drinkers.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a decent beer. The draft version they make is different from the bottled version, though.

I'm certainly no liberal but an IPA is my go-to choice when I've got nothing else to go on to make a decision. The stuff I avoid is citrus fruit beers. Those seem like something intentionally made for Millennials and younger drinkers.

It's a decent mass produced IPA. I cant stand that fruity shit either. If I wanted citrus then give me a screwdriveer or something.