• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Beer

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is serious shit here fellas.. Drank Budweiser most of my life. I know for a fact it's watered down compared to the old school German beer it was made to be years ago. InBev has watered it down I know for a fact.
Try this....

28061.jpg

Last edited:

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is serious shit here fellas.. Drank Budweiser most of my life. I know for a fact it's watered down compared to the old school German beer it was made to be years ago. InBev has watered it down I know for a fact.

Anyone know of a good brew that's comparable to old school Budweiser? I know the grain is rice.. Water, Barley Malt, Rice, Yeast, Hops.

Fuck InBev. Bastards don't even make old school Michelob anywhere and stick to Michelob ultra for the gays
You should try the "original" Budweiser, not just a beer with a stolen name.

tmg-article_default_mobile.jpg

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. Basically what I said above. Beers like Coors are perfect if you're drinking them from a cooler and doing something outside. That's about all they're good for.

They are what me & my wife call "working beer". We always have a case or two of either Miller Lite, Coors Light, or Busch Light in the garage fridge for when we are doing yard work or a remodeling project. She always drank Coors Light or Mich Ultra until I introduced her to Shiner Bock. Now her go-to beer is Dos Equis Amber.

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every Australian I've ever met thinks Fosters is garbage.

That's why it comes in 25-ounce cans. They needed a gimmick to sell the stuff, so rather than make a decent beer they just put it in a big fuckin' can and added some advertising.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are what me & my wife call "working beer". We always have a case or two of either Miller Lite, Coors Light, or Busch Light in the garage fridge for when we are doing yard work or a remodeling project. She always drank Coors Light or Mich Ultra until I introduced her to Shiner Bock. Now her go-to beer is Dos Equis Amber.
Miller Lite is the one beer I can't stand. They must use sewer water from Milwaukee for that garbage. I love MGD though.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miller Lite is the one beer I can't stand. They must use sewer water from Milwaukee for that garbage. I love MGD though.
Miller Lite is brewed in six states.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I drank the shit out of Rolling Rock in college. Then InBev bought them, closed the brewery in Latrobe, and changed the recipe.

Fuck them.

Is that for true?

I used to drink a lot of that too. Particularly when I went on a last minute camp out and had no cooler - I’d decided that Rocks tasted better than other beers when slightly warm.

From the glass lined tanks of Old Latrobe brewery, we tender this premium beer for your enjoyment as a tribute to your good taste...

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone know of a good brew that's comparable to old school Budweiser? I know the grain is rice.. Water, Barley Malt, Rice, Yeast, Hops.

Rice does not belong in a list of beer ingredients. That's the problem with Bud products.

Reactions: GNG

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that for true?

I used to drink a lot of that too. Particularly when I went on a last minute camp out and had no cooler - I’d decided that Rocks tasted better than other beers when slightly warm.

From the glass lined tanks of Old Latrobe brewery, we tender this premium beer for your enjoyment as a tribute to your good taste...
Yuengling is good beer.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm so used to tall boys that when I drink a regular beer can I feel like a fucking giant.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm so used to tall boys that when I drink a regular beer can I feel like a fucking giant.

Ha!

I buy the 1.75 liter bottles of Bulleit, so when I do get a regular 750 ml bottle, it seems like one of those airplane bottles to me.