• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Beat the Panthers!

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know this could've gone into the gameweek thread however, I felt I needed to seperate this piece from our thread...

I've been reading the Caronlinahuddle.com forum(i like reading other fans opinions etc..)

This poster/admin, one of many other posters, is simply pissing me off... what an arrogant fuck... read the below...

Now it may sound harmless, but if you read through the posts that i did over there, YOU'LL BE HEATED as much as I am... total lack of respect...

There is a lot of talk about how equal these teams are. Lets break it down by units..

QB

Kaepernick is a one read wonder. Cam is a league MVP candidate.

Winner: Carolina

OL

I don't think there is any honest person that would pick Carolina here.

Winner - San Fran

WR

While Smith/Boldin matchup is pretty close, San Fran has much better depth. Who would take Lafell over Crabtree? No one.

Winner - San Fran

TE

Greg Olsen has more receptions than Vernon Davis. Davis had more yards. Olsen, however, is more durable.

Winner - Carolina

RB

Yes, Frank Gore is legit, but I will take the triple threat of Tolbert, Williams, Stewart. All capable of being NFL starters.

Winner - Carolina

DL

Hardy, Star, Dwan, Johnson are the best front four in the league. No comparison.

Winner - Carolina

LB

Patrick WIllis is their best, and Luke bests him. Thomas Davis adds to the dominance.

Winner - Carolina

CB

I'd take Rogers and Brown over our guys. But I do like Melvin White's future.

Winner - San Fran

S

Mitchell and Mikell are a more formidable duo than Reid and Whitner

Winner - Carolina

K

Gano has missed 3. Dawson has missed 4.

Winner - Carolina

Coaching

I am assuming RIverboat Ron will show up on Sunday. If so, I think it is a push. If not, Harbaugh wins.

Winner - Push

KICK THEIR FUCKING ASSES!

This reminds me of the Saints fans foolishness.

joshuar56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know this could've gone into the gameweek thread however, I felt I needed to seperate this piece from our thread...

I've been reading the Caronlinahuddle.com forum(i like reading other fans opinions etc..)

This poster/admin, one of many other posters, is simply pissing me off... what an arrogant fuck... read the below...

Now it may sound harmless, but if you read through the posts that i did over there, YOU'LL BE HEATED as much as I am... total lack of respect...

KICK THEIR FUCKING ASSES!

This reminds me of the Saints fans foolishness.

That shit is funny... Carolina has some nice LBs but better than the 9ers? Ha... I don't think that guy even knows who Bowman is.

UgOtBuCkEd21GoRe

49ersMichiganDubsA's
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha...what a jack off. Olsen over Davis is just Laughable, so is his reasoning.

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a lot of talk about how equal these teams are. Lets break it down by units..

QB

Kaepernick is a one read wonder. Cam is a league MVP candidate.

Winner: Carolina

Lol Cam is a league MVP candidate? Cam and Kap are essentially the same QB

OL

I don't think there is any honest person that would pick Carolina here.

Winner - San Fran

WR

While Smith/Boldin matchup is pretty close, San Fran has much better depth. Who would take Lafell over Crabtree? No one.

Winner - San Fran

TE

Greg Olsen has more receptions than Vernon Davis. Davis had more yards. Olsen, however, is more durable.

Winner - Carolina

Because catches are the important thing here right? Because more yards and TDs isn't as important as catches.

RB

Yes, Frank Gore is legit, but I will take the triple threat of Tolbert, Williams, Stewart. All capable of being NFL starters.

Winner - Carolina

Meh its a toss up at best and maybe a slight edge to the Panthers

DL

Hardy, Star, Dwan, Johnson are the best front four in the league. No comparison.

Winner - Carolina

LB

Patrick WIllis is their best, and Luke bests him. Thomas Davis adds to the dominance.

Winner - Carolina

He is correct here Luke is probably is better the Willis this season but he isn't better then Bowman also non of the LBs other then Luke start for us and all of our LBs start for them.

CB

I'd take Rogers and Brown over our guys. But I do like Melvin White's future.

Winner - San Fran

S

Mitchell and Mikell are a more formidable duo than Reid and Whitner

Winner - Carolina

I don't know about their safetys but I thought their secondary was their week link so I'm gonna say that ours is better

K

Gano has missed 3. Dawson has missed 4.

Winner - Carolina

Coaching

I am assuming RIverboat Ron will show up on Sunday. If so, I think it is a push. If not, Harbaugh wins.

Winner - Push

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kap is way better then Cam. LOL Cam hasn't done anything. He finally had a good year. How many Playoff wins does Cam have? How many times have he gone to the NFC championship game? How many superbowl game?

Argument over. Kap wins in a blow out.

Lets Go 49ers.

joshuar56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fully expect Scam Newton to buckle under the playoff pressure. I'm kinda glad this game is in Carolina, because the Panthers are more likely to put more pressure on themselves. I wouldn't be shocked if he turned the ball over 2-3 times.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RB

Winner - Carolina

BTW, I luv how he named nearly all his RB depth and compared to our starter... maybe its respect... Carolina needs 3 RBs to equate or surpass Gore.... interesting

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
The fact that this guy said Greg Olsen is better than Vernon Davis should be indication enough that he doesn't have a clue what he's talking about.

PaythePiper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But Cam will have his superman cleats! The fear is too much for me to handle!

But seriously, Newton has not been playing that well the last couple weeks. Week 17 he sucked ass minus literally the last drive of the game. Should be a good one.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
So Cam is having a great year and kaep sucks. Look at the numbers, and they are pretty much identical.

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that this guy said Greg Olsen is better than Vernon Davis should be indication enough that he doesn't have a clue what he's talking about.

Sick I was starting to worry about you. Thought you went to GB and got frozen or something. :lol:

joshuar56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fully expect Scam Newton to buckle under the playoff pressure. I'm kinda glad this game is in Carolina, because the Panthers are more likely to put more pressure on themselves. I wouldn't be shocked if he turned the ball over 2-3 times.

Just wanted to pull this back up...

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Nice call J56.

I don't know why people think he's a good QB. He's been about as average as average comes so far.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when Carolina thought Beason was better than Willis because he had a couple good years? Willis is better than any LB Carolina has. Kuechly has big numbers because his job is to be the tackler on that team. The only ILB in the league who you can argue is as good as Willis is Bowman. Those guys take numbers away from each other even though numbers don't tell the whole story.

About the initial post from the Carolina guy.... it's obvious he is in 3rd grade so who gives a fuck what he thinks.

erckm510

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll predict that the Panthers don't make the playoffs next season.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i've went back n forth reading their tears/misery after the loss... their denial is exceptional hilarious....

tardED fanbase on that forum...

joshuar56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i've went back n forth reading their tears/misery after the loss... their denial is exceptional hilarious....

tardED fanbase on that forum...

Are they blaming the refs?