• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Beat the Panthers!

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I actually agree that the ref's did screw Carolina a little bit. But it wasn't 13 points worth of calls.

SF dominated 'em. It's as simple as that.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually agree that the ref's did screw Carolina a little bit. But it wasn't 13 points worth of calls.

SF dominated 'em. It's as simple as that.

I saw two calls that could have gone their way (the headbutt that was called on them and the no call when Boldin did the same thing but worse)

Other than that, I don't think the Niners were given anything. They actually got screwed a couple times too... Skuta sack and I thought there was a time they could have called PI on them but didn't but I am not sure.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I saw two calls that could have gone their way (the headbutt that was called on them and the no call when Boldin did the same thing but worse)

Other than that, I don't think the Niners were given anything. They actually got screwed a couple times too... Skuta sack and I thought there was a time they could have called PI on them but didn't but I am not sure.

I seriously think Cam Newton rammed his head into Skuta on that play. It was a pretty good strategy. If you're gonna get sacked put your head out there & just go down.

joshuar56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kuechly definitely tackled Boldin before the ball was there right before the half, but they called Carolina for PI on the very next play (maybe to make up for it?), so it didn't matter.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seriously think Cam Newton rammed his head into Skuta on that play. It was a pretty good strategy. If you're gonna get sacked put your head out there & just go down.

He also flopped like he got shot from the school book depository when Brooks jumped the snap.

HighTopFade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wondered about the headbutt calls. Maybe it's a judgement call from the refs. If the refs see two players in eachother's face talking smack, they're bound to butt heads being so close. Then on to the next play. In Crabtree's case, he stands there quietly, he gets headbutted by a hostile Panther, waves his arms up, and flag comes out. Judgement call?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
He also flopped like he got shot from the school book depository when Brooks jumped the snap.

He did Vlade Divac proud.

nlia.gif

Total BS penalty by the way. Wish they could've reviewed that one.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually that may have helped us. No way Cam was going high and reaching over after that. Brooks probably knew he could go low instead guessing.

joshuar56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, Brooks doesn't know his own strength... He better be careful, he'll end up killing someone out there.