• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears vs Vikings early week thoughts?

RaptorII

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AP was contained in the first game of the season. Don't expect him to lie down like a dog the second game. He will come in the game with both barrels blazing. I for one am very concerned about him.

AP is always a concern. Containing him is the primary focus of every opponent that Minnesota faces.

He never "lays down like a dog".
He didn't last week, and he won't this week.
Of course he will "come in the game with both barrels blazing."

First game, second game... whatever. To suggest that last week he laid down, and this week he won't is ludicrous.

Limit him, and you neuter the Vikings.
Like I said -that is every team's game-plan.
AP knows it, and relishes it.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weather.com has highs in the mid-60's with moderate to high winds and possible t-storms.

I hope that forecast clears up a bit by Sunday. If this turns into a slop fest, and neither team can throw the ball. Well, I think we all know who that favors.

If the weather keeps this a low scoring game, and the Vikings can stay in and not be forced to throw the ball. That's definitely one way I could see them pulling the upset.

Bears need to do what they did in their first meeting with the Vikes last year. Put this game away EARLY. 28-3 halftime lead last season in that matchup at Soldier Field. That will stop AP from being a factor.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AP was contained in the first game of the season. Don't expect him to lie down like a dog the second game. He will come in the game with both barrels blazing. I for one am very concerned about him.

Wow, what a profound notion. An opposing fan worried about Adrian Peterson.

lol... Naaawww... REEALLLY?

C

cubzzzfanincali

I'm way more worried about the laser darts Christian ponder will be throwing around than some scrub running back.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'll be interesting to see how Mel game plans for this game.
AP isn't the only guy who's hurt us in the past. Rudolph (spelling?) the TE also hurt us. Add in Jennings ( who's made a few plays vs us) and Patterson. Don't know if the Vikes OC knows how to use these guys yet. Or if Ponder is capable enough to beat us w/his arm.
I don't know what to expect from our D.
I see our O taking another step forward. And winning this game. Just don't think Ponder will keep up.