• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears sign Getsy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A couple weeks ago you made a claim that the Bears had an old roster. Yet they have only 9 players on the roster 29 or older.

You sink every time you try to talk football. And that’s why you stick to insults. It’s all you’ve got.
In both a defense and simultaneously an insult to Corky, he undoubtedly was referring to the Bears at the end of this past season, when we did have the 5th oldest roster in the league. But obviously an infusion of youth has brought the roster age down, a fact missed by him - which of course should surprise no one except his fans..........all two of them.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A couple weeks ago you made a claim that the Bears had an old roster. Yet they have only 9 players on the roster 29 or older.

You sink every time you try to talk football. And that’s why you stick to insults. It’s all you’ve got.

Listen to the retard LSD and he'll show you how you are wrong about my assertions grey pubes.

You made a claim about how the Bears were going to lose a game last year during the middle of a game and they came back to win. And you still think the purpose of tanking equals winning superbowl? Wanna keep going? How about when you wanted proof that one single person was responsible for winning a (team) game? I could go on and on but you're simply not that important to me.

I talk football with people intelligent enough to be deserving of my attention. You don't qualify, you simply lack the credentials...I mean you're a fucking former gym teacher lol.

And worrying about what some anonymous former gym teacher loser on the internet thinks about me is not what i do grey pubes.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen to the retard LSD and he'll show you how you are wrong about my assertions grey pubes.

You made a claim about how the Bears were going to lose a game last year during the middle of a game and they came back to win. And you still think the purpose of tanking equals winning superbowl? Wanna keep going? How about when you wanted proof that one single person was responsible for winning a (team) game? I could go on and on but you're simply not that important to me.

I talk football with people intelligent enough to be deserving of my attention. You don't qualify, you simply lack the credentials...I mean you're a fucking former gym teacher lol.

And worrying about what some anonymous former gym teacher loser on the internet thinks about me is not what i do grey pubes.

You don’t talk football. That’s the point. And you continue to prove me right.

The purpose of playing in the NFL is to win. Every teams goal is winning the Super Bowl. Either this season or setting up to win in a later season. That’s the goal of every team. Prove me wrong.

BeaReylo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don’t talk football. That’s the point. And you continue to prove me right.
Oh here's me talking football just last month. Shocker, grey pubes wrong YET AGAIN

The purpose of playing in the NFL is to win. Every teams goal is winning the Super Bowl. Either this season or setting up to win in a later season. That’s the goal of every team. Prove me wrong.

Yeah...and? Who disagrees with this? You are lost.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By 2024 our aging dline will also need to be replaced.

By 2024 our current interior DL will be 26-27 years old. Trevis Gipson will be 26. Robert Quinn will be on another roster already or retired.

Like I said...when you try to talk football you fall flat on your face.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By 2024 our aging dline will also need to be replaced.

By 2024 our current interior DL will be 26-27 years old. Trevis Gipson will be 26. Robert Quinn will be on another roster already or retired.

Like I said...when you try to talk football you fall flat on your face.

You said I never talk football. Now you are changing it and backpedaling again. What else is new. Taking football with an uneducated gym teacher is a waste of my time.

And I was referring to the dlinemen that count. If you are relying on our young core of dlinemen like Gipson and Alufohai well you are an idiot.

Smart of you to drop the comment about winning the Super Bowl—another point of yours that have gone absolutely nowhere.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said I never talk football.

You don't. Once a month, maybe? The word never is obvious hyperbole. Get a dictionary for that one sport.
Now you are changing it and backpedaling again. What else is new. Taking football with an uneducated gym teacher is a waste of my time.

You're reaching, chubby.

And I was referring to the dlinemen that count.

I named starters. Starters don't count?
If you are relying on our young core of dlinemen like Gipson and Alufohai well you are an idiot.

Gipson played well last year. I never mentioned Alufohai.....nice reach, again. He's got at least 4 guys ahead of him on the depth chart. Maybe more.

Tonga and Jones are your likely interior starters. They will be 27 in 2024. London and Blackson probably get the most reps after them. London is a kid. Blackson would be the only of the 4 over 30 in 2024.

But yeah...they're really old.
Smart of you to drop the comment about winning the Super Bowl—another point of yours that have gone absolutely nowhere.

I can only spin the wheel of stupid with you so many times and watch you twist yourself in knots and paint yourself in corners before I just almost start feeling bad for you.

Have you booked your ticket for Andrew Luck's HOF enshrinement yet?

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't. Once a month, maybe? The word never is obvious hyperbole. Get a dictionary for that one sport.

lol. The word "never" means "sometimes" now? Go take an english class you dummy. You said I "never" talk football multiple times. I call you out on it finally and you backpedal like you always do.

You're reaching, chubby.

Playing the semantics card is reaching

I named starters. Starters don't count?

Did i say starters don't count? I was talking about quality not quantity.

Tonga and Jones are your likely interior starters. They will be 27 in 2024. London and Blackson probably get the most reps after them. London is a kid. Blackson would be the only of the 4 over 30 in 2024.

But yeah...they're really old.

Quality not equal to quantity. We have very little young players that count on the dline after Mack, Hicks and Quinn. Which is the point i was making the time i made that post. It is not my problem you have such poor reading skills.

I can only spin the wheel of stupid with you so many times and watch you twist yourself in knots and paint yourself in corners before I just almost start feeling bad for you.

And here he goes running away AGAIN. You made a point, back it up pussy. What is your point of saying "The purpose of playing in the NFL is to win" and who please tell me disagreed with you on this statement?

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said I "never" talk football multiple times.

hyperbole​

[ hahy-pur-buh-lee ]
noun Rhetoric.
obvious and intentional exaggeration.

Playing the semantics card is reaching

Not understanding what hyperbole is makes you dumb.
Did i say starters don't count? I was talking about quality not quantity.

You said you were only talking about players that count....then named a 3rd stringer.

You're weird guy.
Quality not equal to quantity. We have very little young players that count on the dline after Mack, Hicks and Quinn.

Two of those guys currently play for other teams champ. Where ya been?
Which is the point i was making the time i made that post. It is not my problem you have such poor reading skills.

You made a post a week ago and you think mentioning Mack and Hicks is relevant?

Do you know what year it is?
And here he goes running away AGAIN. You made a point, back it up pussy. What is your point of saying "The purpose of playing in the NFL is to win" and who please tell me disagreed with you on this statement?

Circle of stupid. I pull strings and you dance. Not the other way around. Now dance puppet.

Puppet Dummy GIF by US National Archives

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not understanding what hyperbole is makes you dumb.

semantics - the branch of linguistics and logic concerned with meaning

Or in your stupid world, "none" means "sometimes". Stop backpedaling. Man up.

You said you were only talking about players that count....then named a 3rd stringer.

The point is we have nothing behind the big three who are young with potential. Try to figure out the point old guy.

Two of those guys currently play for other teams champ. Where ya been?

Yes i know.

You made a post a week ago and you think mentioning Mack and Hicks is relevant?

Actually i made that point more than a month ago then followed that point up with "
The other young body’s on the dline are just placeholders.We have no one else. We are thin at both lines."

Omg are you wrong YET AGAIN?

Reading is fundamental.

Circle of stupid. I pull strings and you dance. Not the other way around. Now dance puppet.

Run Forest run! Love to see you run!

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
semantics - the branch of linguistics and logic concerned with meaning

Or in your stupid world, "none" means "sometimes". Stop backpedaling. Man up.

I know hyperbole is confusing. When someone says "Man, I haven't had an ice cream sundae in forever!" it must really make your fragile mind explode.

I will keep things very literal from here on out. I forgot you had special needs and I do apologize.
The point is we have nothing behind the big three who are young with potential. Try to figure out the point old guy.

DL might be the deepest area on the roster. 4 solid starters and a pretty good looking 2nd string.

Tonga...young with potential.
Jones....young with potential.
London...young with potential.
Gipson...young with potential.
Robinson...young with potential.

But go on.
Yes i know.

Clearly, you don't.
Actually i made that point more than a month ago then followed that point up with "
The other young body’s on the dline are just placeholders.We have no one else. We are thin at both lines."

Omg are you wrong YET AGAIN?

Reading is fundamental.

A month ago those guys weren't on the roster either.

The Bears aren't thin on the DL. That's an unfounded opinion with nothing of substance to back it up.

You are fundamentally retarded. That's not hyperbole this time. I literally think you might actually be retarded.
Run Forest run! Love to see you run!

Every morning around 6am for roughly an hour. You should try it chubs.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets round up all the excuses grey pubes uses:
1. "It was hyperbole!"
2. "I did it to make you dance" it was intentional!
3. Change subjects and run

I know hyperbole is confusing. When someone says "Man, I haven't had an ice cream sundae in forever!" it must really make your fragile mind explode.

When someone says "you never talk football" multiple times. That's not hyperbole you idiot. I'm sorry you don't read and have a low IQ. That however does not excuse you.

DL might be the deepest area on the roster. 4 solid starters and a pretty good looking 2nd string.

Tonga...young with potential.
Jones....young with potential.
London...young with potential.
Gipson...young with potential.
Robinson...young with potential.

All teams in the NFL have bodies. Doesn't mean they are quality. Just because you put "potential" next to their names doesn't make it so. We will be among the worst this year in sacks and tackles from the dline position. Count on it.

Oh and btw, when i said "we have nothing behind the big 3" at dline. Now THAT was hyperbole. Because OBVIOUSLY we don't have "nothing". See how that works?

A month ago those guys weren't on the roster either.

The Bears aren't thin on the DL. That's an unfounded opinion with nothing of substance to back it up.

Your inability to fully understand the context leaves you lost. The question of DLine quality came up with the understanding we would lose our aging big 3 (yes Hicks was gone at the time). Mack wasn't traded when i made that original statement dumb guy look it up.

You know what? who cares? You're so dumb and explaining every little thing to a fucking gym teacher is waste of my time. Again, you can't transition from one point to the next, talking football with you is a waste of my time.

You are fundamentally retarded. That's not hyperbole this time. I literally think you might actually be retarded.

you are a gym teacher for crying out loud. When does a fucking gym teacher have credibility when it comes to intelligence. lmao. Holy shit.

Be useful and go teach some 3rd grader how to kick a ball....

Every morning around 6am for roughly an hour. You should try it chubs.

Keep running. And keep making excuses grey pubes.

You're one of those really dumb old guys that want to appear hip to the younger kids. But once you walk away the kids are just rolling their eyes.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets round up all the excuses grey pubes uses:
1. "It was hyperbole!"
2. "I did it to make you dance" it was intentional!
3. Change subjects and run

It was.

I can make you dance anytime I want, this most recent post of yours is proof.

Haven't ran ever. I've always been here.
When someone says "you never talk football" multiple times. That's not hyperbole you idiot. I'm sorry you don't read and have a low IQ. That however does not excuse you.

Yet here you are....not talking football.
All teams in the NFL have bodies. Doesn't mean they are quality. Just because you put "potential" next to their names doesn't make it so. We will be among the worst this year in sacks and tackles from the dline position. Count on it.

Oh and btw, when i said "we have nothing behind the big 3" at dline. Now THAT was hyperbole. Because OBVIOUSLY we don't have "nothing". See how that works?
Did you notice when you said nothing I didn't get my panties in a bind and freak out about it? Because I understand hyperbole. You're the only struggling mightily with it.

I will put $500 on the line that says the Bears finish in the Top 10 in the NFL in sacks for the 22 season. Ask your mom how many dicks she has to deep throat to put that money up for you. I'm sure she will do anything for her chubby little mistake she couldn't afford to abort.
Your inability to fully understand the context leaves you lost. The question of DLine quality came up with the understanding we would lose our aging big 3 (yes Hicks was gone at the time). Mack wasn't traded when i made that original statement dumb guy look it up.

If you made the comment a month ago Mack was 100% already traded. Because he was traded before the draft...the draft was in April. Mack was traded mid March.
You know what? who cares? You're so dumb and explaining every little thing to a fucking gym teacher is waste of my time. Again, you can't transition from one point to the next, talking football with you is a waste of my time.

Translation: You're lost.

ou are a gym teacher for crying out loud. When does a fucking gym teacher have credibility when it comes to intelligence. lmao. Holy shit.

Be useful and go teach some 3rd grader how to kick a ball....

For starters...I'm retired. And I never actually was a gym teacher. I'm also unsure how calling someone a gym teacher is even an insult. It's actually quite odd. My nephew is a PE teacher and football coach...due to having tenure and the bonus he gets from coaching he makes a pretty decent living. Summers off. Weekends off mostly. He, his wife, and their two kids live a very comfortable life. The average gym teacher in the state of California earns about 70K. That's a lot of dicks in your moms mouth for you to see that kind of money. She's probably gonna get lockjaw. You should eat a little less and maybe consider at least a part time job to ease the burden on her knees.

I know you want this to be some sick burn.....it's just not.

Keep running. And keep making excuses grey pubes.

You're one of those really dumb old guys that want to appear hip to the younger kids. But once you walk away the kids are just rolling their eyes.

More sick burns. Well done sport.

(rolls eyes)

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was.

I can make you dance anytime I want, this most recent post of yours is proof.

Haven't ran ever. I've always been here.

You should really buy a clue. Look what i have turned you into. You're a lunatic in this thread. I'm not the one trying to get your attention for the last month. I finally decided to be generous.

Yet here you are....not talking football.

I wonder why? Hmm.

Did you notice when you said nothing I didn't get my panties in a bind and freak out about it? Because I understand hyperbole. You're the only struggling mightily with it.

You wear panties? Whatever floats your boat old guy.

I will put $500 on the line that says the Bears finish in the Top 10 in the NFL in sacks for the 22 season. Ask your mom how many dicks she has to deep throat to put that money up for you. I'm sure she will do anything for her chubby little mistake she couldn't afford to abort.

lol. Lets be honest here old guy, you would never pay if you lost. You seem to have a thing about fat people. I wonder why? Do you have fat kids or something? Odd.

But if we could somehow make that official, i would take that 500 bet in a heartbeat. In fact lets up it to $2000, so i can completely wipe out your savings.

If you made the comment a month ago Mack was 100% already traded. Because he was traded before the draft...the draft was in April. Mack was traded mid March.

Good catch. But Hicks leaving wasn't official when i made that comment. The point is, grasp the context. Which you keep missing.

For starters...I'm retired. And I never actually was a gym teacher. I'm also unsure how calling someone a gym teacher is even an insult. It's actually quite odd.

I know you're retired. A fucking retired gym teacher, phys ed coordinator whatever the terminology you want to use to make yourself feel better.

If there's nothing wrong with it, why defend yourself then? Obviously there's insecurity there. It's odd isn't it?

My nephew is a PE teacher and football coach...due to having tenure and the bonus he gets from coaching he makes a pretty decent living. Summers off. Weekends off mostly. He, his wife, and their two kids live a very comfortable life. The average gym teacher in the state of California earns about 70K.

Omg. Is your whole family full of losers? 70k a year is a joke.

That's a lot of dicks in your moms mouth for you to see that kind of money. She's probably gonna get lockjaw. You should eat a little less and maybe consider at least a part time job to ease the burden on her knees.

Uggh. I'm dying from these sick burns....

(rolls eyes)

Keep running Forest. You really had me on the ropes with that comment about winning the Superbowl. It was amazingly...stupid.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should really buy a clue. Look what i have turned you into. You're a lunatic in this thread. I'm not the one trying to get your attention for the last month. I finally decided to be generous.

I can pull your string anytime I want and get a reaction. It's too easy.
I wonder why? Hmm.

Because you drown anytime you try.
You wear panties? Whatever floats your boat old guy.

Uh huh.

lol. Lets be honest here old guy, you would never pay if you lost. You seem to have a thing about fat people. I wonder why? Do you have fat kids or something? Odd.

But if we could somehow make that official, i would take that 500 bet in a heartbeat. In fact lets up it to $2000, so i can completely wipe out your savings.

Make it any amount you want. We can even use an intermediary that holds the money until the result is decided.

I don't dislike fat people, I just don't understand how you let yourself get that way. Staying in shape isn't hard it just takes a little bit of work. I'm sorry that offends you....exercise once in a while.

Good catch. But Hicks leaving wasn't official when i made that comment. The point is, grasp the context. Which you keep missing.

Hicks wasn't under contract when you made that comment. And anyone paying attention knew he wasn't coming back.

The point is....you were wrong.
I know you're retired. A fucking retired gym teacher, phys ed coordinator whatever the terminology you want to use to make yourself feel better.

If there's nothing wrong with it, why defend yourself then? Obviously there's insecurity there. It's odd isn't it?

Yet I never was a gym teacher. It's odd that you're obsessed with that "insult" is all.
Omg. Is your whole family full of losers? 70k a year is a joke.

The average American makes 56K a year. So 70 isn't a joke. You're a joke. The sad kind.

Uggh. I'm dying from these sick burns....

(rolls eyes)

Keep running Forest. You really had me on the ropes with that comment about winning the Superbowl. It was amazingly...stupid.

Translation: I, yet again, have nothing.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can pull your string anytime I want and get a reaction. It's too easy.
Do crazy people know they are crazy? Look again sunshine, someone's getting their string pulled and it ain't me.

Make it any amount you want. We can even use an intermediary that holds the money until the result is decided.
Set it up tough guy.

I don't dislike fat people, I just don't understand how you let yourself get that way. Staying in shape isn't hard it just takes a little bit of work. I'm sorry that offends you....exercise once in a while.
The sadness your family must have felt when you broke the news to them that the only job you could land was being a phys ed teacher. It even breaks my heart when i think about it.

Hicks wasn't under contract when you made that comment. And anyone paying attention knew he wasn't coming back.

The point is....you were wrong.
Hicks's future wasn't known before my post.

Yet I never was a gym teacher. It's odd that you're obsessed with that "insult" is all.
The backpedaler strikes again. Listen, I know it's embarrassing. But i'm a generous guy. Just say the word, and i'll never bring it up you being a phys ed teacher again. BUT you have to ask nicely.

The average American makes 56K a year. So 70 isn't a joke. You're a joke. The sad kind.
70 is a joke in my world grey pubes. That's the problem with your entire family. The bar is average or slightly above average. That's why you are all failures. Sorry, just calling it like i see it.

Translation: I, yet again, have nothing.

Translation: RUN FOREST RUN!

Status
Not open for further replies.