• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears Pre-Game

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fun fact: Marcus Mariota beat the Bears the last time he played us. Versus Atlanta. I was present. It was a sad day.

If Washington tricks the Bears with Jayden Daniels hoodoo voodoo mind tricks and gets the jump on us early, it would be nothing new. We come out of the gates in every game looking like we're about to get ramrodded in the first quarter.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fun fact: Marcus Mariota beat the Bears the last time he played us. Versus Atlanta. I was present. It was a sad day.

If Washington tricks the Bears with Jayden Daniels hoodoo voodoo mind tricks and gets the jump on us early, it would be nothing new. We come out of the gates in every game looking like we're about to get ramrodded in the first quarter.
It certainly feel like MM will get the start at this point. We'll know more once practice starts today. I'm more concerned with your three wideouts than our offense.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is an interesting stat. I also saw that MM also beat y'all as QB for the Titans. One of those games against Eberflus. Wild.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey @Jiddy Glad to see ya over here :yo:

who would you rather face, MM or Jayden as a Bears fan?

and who do you have winning?

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is hilarious! That's the way id want to see my home team repped...

CletusCooper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears and Caleb have been looking better each week.

This is gonna be a fun one And gonna be talked about all week as the showdown between Pick #1 vs #2.

A lot of the sports narrative will also comment on Jayden and his rib injury depending on what news we get today. A lot of juice will be squelched if he is not good to go

My hope is that Jayden plays but that DQ makes the right call if he needs to sit this week. I have confidence he will.

There’s a lot more football to be played this season.

For all the happiness we have regarding our team this year and that they are performing waaaaay beyond our expectations

Bears are also seeing similar results and their fan base is as giddy as us right now and rightfully so.

Its a shame that Daniels is not healthy. Watching he and Williams compete when both are a full go would have been fun

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its a shame that Daniels is not healthy. Watching he and Williams compete when both are a full go would have been fun
Big time :(

For both fan bases.

Prolly most for media/CBS... but F 'em. I'll take a healthy Jayden over a midseason overhyped game any day of the year

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keim on Sheehan said there is no way of knowing if Jayden is going to play. Said this staff is good at concealing things.

Keim did say at the moment that he's leaning towards Jayden playing, but put that at about 55%.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey @Jiddy Glad to see ya over here :yo:

who would you rather face, MM or Jayden as a Bears fan?

and who do you have winning?

Daniels. I want the Bears to be "good good" not just "fortunate to have the ball bounce their way" good. Win or lose, facing Daniels will give better insight as to how our rebuild is progressing. Lotta believers (myself included) in our defense, specifically. They have showed out so far. I'm still iffy on our defensive line and if it is exposable, best to find out now so our GM can adjust accordingly during free agency next offseason and/or at the trade deadline.

I don't have a definitive pick for the game because it's a pretty close call from an unbiased perspective imo. But I personally don't like when I see a lot of media high on the Bears for a specific game. We find a way to f*ck up those situations, so I'm preparing for the worst. LOL. No matter what I'll have chicken wings, so that's nice.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah...More I think of it...I don't like how many mediots are high on my Bears for this game. Gotta reverse that juju. You guys can help.

My suggestion for the quotation portion of your gamethread title:

"Commanders vs. Bears: Last Place Luckboxes visit First Place Juggernaut"

Who's with me?

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Daniels. I want the Bears to be "good good" not just "fortunate to have the ball bounce their way" good. Win or lose, facing Daniels will give better insight as to how our rebuild is progressing. Lotta believers (myself included) in our defense, specifically. They have showed out so far. I'm still iffy on our defensive line and if it is exposable, best to find out now so our GM can adjust accordingly during free agency next offseason and/or at the trade deadline.

I don't have a definitive pick for the game because it's a pretty close call from an unbiased perspective imo. But I personally don't like when I see a lot of media high on the Bears for a specific game. We find a way to f*ck up those situations, so I'm preparing for the worst. LOL. No matter what I'll have chicken wings, so that's nice.
Respect!

Don't get me wrong, in the NFL, all wins are worthy, but statements wins are always so satisfying

I'm hoping for a clean game with no injuries. Agree with the coin flip result. Looking forward to it!

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah...More I think of it...I don't like how many mediots are high on my Bears for this game. Gotta reverse that juju. You guys can help.

My suggestion for the quotation portion of your gamethread title:

"Commanders vs. Bears: Last Place Luckboxes visit First Place Juggernaut"

Who's with me?
Nah, prefer being underdogs :happyshake:

But that ish is hilarious!

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with both points here. Also Smoot is Smoot and that's why we love him :)