• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears Pre-Game

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know we got Bears in the forum, so i wanna say if we win this week, the bandwagon will be flooded. The defense is lights out.
I respect you Chicago folks, but i believe somehow DQ turns this pre game banter from the media to motivation

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man i hate this trend, no matter who we stomp, they aren't good a team, and it feels like Chicago is a must win to be considered a legit team. But then we have the giants who can beat anybody on a good day

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cardinals are up to 3 wins, I believe. Are they a good team yet?

What about the Bengals, who are also 3-4, and sport a legit franchise wb? They good yet?

You play whomever is on your schedule. Hell, even the Giants have won two games.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man i hate this trend, no matter who we stomp, they aren't good a team, and it feels like Chicago is a must win to be considered a legit team. But then we have the giants who can beat anybody on a good day
Out of all those teams perhaps the bengals might be good as they usually start slow . But please the cards and the giants aren’t going to win many games period , let alone beating many good teams .
Liberty was undefeated and got to the college fiesta bowl by beating nobodies . They got their asses handed to them by Oregon

Now they played who was on their schedule and did great , until they played a good team , and were exposed .
I think we are a good team on the verge of being a consistent contender.
Now if you think being the king of the patsies is worthy then OK .
But against type flight competition we are unproven . Much like the bears

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We are better then last years defense

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven’t seen Daniels play too much this year, but you have to take into account that the bears are probably going to be hitting him a lot more than most other teams. Even if he wants to play, you don’t want him to take another shot to the ribs.

Hopefully your head coach reads this post and takes my advice to heart. I play against Daniels in fantasy football this week.