• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears post game

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
look we have seen the bad , bears and bills , and the good eagles and cards broncos . this team is inconsistent and its annodd year so the defense is in the suck mode of that trend . . this team is what it always has been mediocre and hence there will be a house cleaning

we have good players on defense , ok but they need to execute and they arent

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are done with Rivera? Is that what you are saying?

You still feel good about the 9 win prediction or are you changing that?

whoops i screwed that up. Im fine with RR right now but if we continue to lose like this, yes he will be fired. Never disputed that. yes we still can get 9. Not giving up in Week 5. wow

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chasce not blaming JDR

Chase Young: “It’s nothing on [Jack] Del Rio. He made good calls today. … It’s on us as players. Just got to start faster and hold each other accountable.””

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whoops i screwed that up. Im fine with RR right now but if we continue to lose like this, yes he will be fired. Never disputed that. yes we still can get 9. Not giving up in Week 5. wow
Ok.

We can still get to 9 wins. I think that is possible, but not likely.

But you still support Rivera at this point? I don't understand that...sorry. Makes zero sense to me and I don't understand why you continue to support him at all.

Nobody is saying giving up on the team? You keep thinking that disloyalty to Rivera is giving up on the team. Rivera isn't a dictator you have to support Dean.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok.

We can still get to 9 wins. I think that is possible, but not likely.

But you still support Rivera at this point? I don't understand that...sorry. Makes zero sense to me and I don't understand why you continue to support him at all.

Nobody is saying giving up on the team? You keep thinking that disloyalty to Rivera is giving up on the team. Rivera isn't a dictator you have to support Dean.

lol. no but it can get turned around. I know you are going to blame every loss on RR.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. no but it can get turned around. I know you are going to blame every loss on RR.
Because who else will I blame Dean?

It's year 4 with TOTAL control of the roster and he just lost to the worst team in the NFL on national TV.
The Bears didn't even have a healthy RB in the 2nd half and were down multiple starters in the secondary. The team gets blown out by elite teams and then gets blown out by the worst team in the league. And you still support Rivera? Are you serious?

For the love of heaven, I have no clue why you can't separate the team and Rivera.

Rivera is the HC
Rivera is the GM

Who else do we blame? If it's the players, who picked the players Dean???

I think you are the only member of the fanbase who has faith in Rivera and you can't explain why.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because who else will I blame Dean?

It's year 4 with TOTAL control of the roster and he just lost to the worst team in the NFL on national TV.
The Bears didn't even have a healthy RB in the 2nd half and were down multiple starters in the secondary. The team gets blown out by elite teams and then gets blown out by the worst team in the league. And you still support Rivera? Are you serious?

For the love of heaven, I have no clue why you can't separate the team and Rivera.

Rivera is the HC
Rivera is the GM

Who else do we blame? If it's the players, who picked the players Dean???

I think you are the only member of the fanbase who has faith in Rivera and you can't explain why.

i know he picked the players, but the players have to perform at gametime. The defense has been awful. No team can win like this. Of course, RR is on a very hot seat right now. I just dont think he gets fired in season. I know his past record as a HC and GM stink. How can you separate the team from RR? IF we win, he gets credit and if we lose its on RR. Im not firing a HC in week 5.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i know he picked the players, but the players have to perform at gametime. The defense has been awful. No team can win like this. Of course, RR is on a very hot seat right now. I just dont think he gets fired in season. I know his past record as a HC and GM stink. How can you separate the team from RR? IF we win, he gets credit and if we lose its on RR. Im not firing a HC in week 5.
Agreed.

Players must execute. If the players don't execute it is either

Lack of coaching
Lack of talent

Under the coach centric model, which I am against, it all rolls up to the head coach. If players selected are not coachable or have the talent, it's on the head coach/gm.

If the players are not properly coached/taught or running an effecient scheme, then it's in the head coach/gm for not selecting the correct coaches.

I can absolutely separate the team from rivera...I did it with snyder. Did you not? You were not a fan of snyder right? Snyder owned the team, but you supported the overall team right?

Rivera will be gone one day, does that mean we need to stop supporting the team because Rivera is gone?

If the team wins, it will be because of EB...not Rivera. Again, can you provide any evidence of why the fans should be loyal to Rivera at this point? Sty and breed explain this better than i do, but their is endless data that shows Rivera is the problem period.
Rivera is not the Washington commanders and you don't get that. You admitted that.
We were all here before he was hired and will be after he was gone. I argued when he was hired and said it was a mistake. You simply wont let yourself say it. The media is even calling for his head but you have faith in him for what reason?

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coming off a hard fought game against philthy this defense completely overlooked the bears. I don’t really know why they thought they could. I put this on jdr

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed.

Players must execute. If the players don't execute it is either

Lack of coaching
Lack of talent

Under the coach centric model, which I am against, it all rolls up to the head coach. If players selected are not coachable or have the talent, it's on the head coach/gm.

If the players are not properly coached/taught or running an effecient scheme, then it's in the head coach/gm for not selecting the correct coaches.

I can absolutely separate the team from rivera...I did it with snyder. Did you not? You were not a fan of snyder right? Snyder owned the team, but you supported the overall team right?

Rivera will be gone one day, does that mean we need to stop supporting the team because Rivera is gone?

If the team wins, it will be because of EB...not Rivera. Again, can you provide any evidence of why the fans should be loyal to Rivera at this point? Sty and breed explain this better than i do, but their is endless data that shows Rivera is the problem period.
Rivera is not the Washington commanders and you don't get that. You admitted that.
We were all here before he was hired and will be after he was gone. I argued when he was hired and said it was a mistake. You simply wont let yourself say it. The media is even calling for his head but you have faith in him for what reason?

NOt of fan of Synder. Correct. Im a fan of the team. IF the team wins RR deserves credit. Not all the credit but some credit. You are probably right RR will be gone. Its week 5. Let it play out.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Commanders HC Ron Rivera said the team does not plan to make any changes to the coaching staff after Week 5’s loss to the Bears.
We know Rivera wouldn’t fire himself, but defensive coordinator Jack Del Rio’s job is very much on the hot seat after his defense allowed 40 points to the once 0-4 Bears. The Commanders have given up 30 or more points in three of four games this season and were left looking for answers while Justin Fields and the Bears ran through, over, and around their defense on their way to 451 total yards at 7.0 yards per play. First-round corner Emmanuel Forbes has allowed the most receiving yards of any corner in the league this season, and free agent signee Cody Barton is the worst graded linebacker per PFF. These only highlight a few of the Commanders’ issues but change could be coming if the team flops again in Week 6 against the Falcons.
44m ago
Source: Ben Standig

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NOt of fan of Synder. Correct. Im a fan of the team. IF the team wins RR deserves credit. Not all the credit but some credit. You are probably right RR will be gone. Its week 5. Let it play out.
That is what I am saying.
Not a fan of Rivera...but a fan of the team...just like you. You and I were NOT fans of Snyder but we supported the team. Same thing with Rivera...for me. Name another coach employed in the NFL who hasn't had a winning season in 5 years. I believe there is only 1: Ron Rivera. You can be frustrated and call out a HC just like an owner.

Yes, Rivera gets some credit for wins. I would agree.

I am concerned about Howell at this point and his health/development. He is on pace to break the record of sacks in a season. We still have several good teams left to play and it is a matter of time before Howell gets hurt IMO.

I am beyond frustrated that Howell is still in the game during a blowout late in the 4th. There is no reason for this at all. In both instances (Bills and Bears) he took needless sacks. That is on Rivera and EB. It is irresponsible to keep him in and call 7-step drops.

The fans are already getting frustrated and you could easily hear the boos last night. Our defense is currently ranked 31st in the league and the offense is 19th. We are going into Week 6.....this isn't good. DAL, SF, MIA, and Philly are still on the schedule.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Commanders HC Ron Rivera said the team does not plan to make any changes to the coaching staff after Week 5’s loss to the Bears.
We know Rivera wouldn’t fire himself, but defensive coordinator Jack Del Rio’s job is very much on the hot seat after his defense allowed 40 points to the once 0-4 Bears. The Commanders have given up 30 or more points in three of four games this season and were left looking for answers while Justin Fields and the Bears ran through, over, and around their defense on their way to 451 total yards at 7.0 yards per play. First-round corner Emmanuel Forbes has allowed the most receiving yards of any corner in the league this season, and free agent signee Cody Barton is the worst graded linebacker per PFF. These only highlight a few of the Commanders’ issues but change could be coming if the team flops again in Week 6 against the Falcons.
44m ago
Source: Ben Standig
The LBs have been a disaster under Rivera. Remember our old friend Jon Bostic? He also graded out as the worst LB in the entire NFL during his 1st or 2nd year here. Rivera has not properly addressed the LB position since he has been here.

Forbes looks like the wrong pick at this point. He isn't a bust at this point, but he is trending the wrong way. Again, Rivera is NOT a strong talent evaluator.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Emmanuel Forbes - Forbes had another rough game and was benched in the fourth quarter for Danny Johnson. He can’t seem to tackle either! There were two plays in the first half where he missed tackles; once missing two tackles on the same play. GONZO is hurt but he was outplaying stick figure

The Commanders Offense - Eric Bieniemy and the offense sputtered during the evening and were only able to put up 20 points against one of the worst defenses in the league at home. It was inexcusable to come out this flat and perform the way they did (minus a few bright spots). Charles Leno, Saahdiq Charles and Nick Gates had rough evening along the offensive line.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The LBs have been a disaster under Rivera. Remember our old friend Jon Bostic? He also graded out as the worst LB in the entire NFL during his 1st or 2nd year here. Rivera has not properly addressed the LB position since he has been here.

agreed.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WTF!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.