• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bears lose 2 in a row- board dies???

Wounded Bear

Pilgrim on a Moutain Top
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, back to the subject at hand, I see that they have promoted LB DeDe Lattimore from the practice squad to the 53 man roster for Sunday. Although Lattimore played against scrubs in the pre-season, he looked pretty damned good. I hope to see him get some playing time over Christian Jones because he didn't look very impressive against the Panthers.

Oh...and Bostic is now a game-time decision.

Last edited by a moderator:

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trollin' trollin' trollin'...Rawhide!!!
And your definition is what?.... Still no answer.

And then this dipshit has the audacity to blame the lack of activity on this board to the two in a row Bear losses.
And there's that insult thing again.

People don't post here anymore because we have to argue with people like yourself and Rich who know very little about the game....You need proof of how you are a "rookie douchebag?" Just read your own posts!
Who said anything about- "have to argue" you don't, you chose to. Talk some football- agree/disagree make a football point. That's it. Lose the insults, that's what get's you into trouble.

Now run along, Skippy, so the grown-ups can discuss the game in an intelligent fashion.
Grown-up and intelligent: Dipshit, skippy, butt-hurt, to go with any number of "she's" and references that I'm a girl...and again- I still haven't been told why being a girl is a bad thing.

And I'll just leave this here...
the 6 games for McCown was large enough to prove that his low interception rate was not a fluke......that's why.
That's a direct quote from WB... wow. Just wow. He took a 12 year career and pointed to 6 games. to make his point.

Back to football.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, back to the subject at hand, I see that they have promoted LB DeDe Lattimore from the practice squad to the 53 man roster for Sunday. Although Lattimore played against scrubs in the pre-season, he looked pretty damned good. I hope to see him get some playing time over Christian Jones because he didn't look very impressive against the Panthers.

There we go!! Nice, You talked football. Good Job, bud!

Lattimore, Jones, and Greene will likely be the LB's tomorrow. That's not looking very good for Bears.
If we get Allen & Ratliff back that should help with pressure against the banged up line. I fear if Matty Ice has ANY time he's going for 350+ and multiple TD's.
If you like to watch Offense, this game should have plenty.

I can see total points scored being above 65.

Wounded Bear

Pilgrim on a Moutain Top
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And your definition is what?.... Still no answer.

Look in the mirror, brougham.

When I praise Jay Cutler for not throwing any INT's during the Niners' game in a thread solely dedicated to evaluating the defense's performance and you say that's an insult and continue to try to twist and misrepresent a very simple straight forward factual quote in every thread since I made that very factual cogent comment....that's the very definition of "trolling." And you know it.

So you're a troll and so is your little douchebag friend, Rich.

And then this dipshit has the audacity to blame the lack of activity on this board to the two in a row Bear losses.
And there's that insult thing again.

Yep. It's funny, when you act like an ignorant dipshit, there is a very high chance that people will call you an "ignorant dipshit."

People don't post here anymore because we have to argue with people like yourself and Rich who know very little about the game....You need proof of how you are a "rookie douchebag?" Just read your own posts!
Who said anything about- "have to argue" you don't, you chose to. Talk some football- agree/disagree make a football point. That's it. Lose the insults, that's what get's you into trouble.

When someone is actively misquoting you and misrepresenting your quotes, when someone has labeled you a "hater" for making a factual observation or say that they are defending Jay Cutler from the "stupid" folk on the board, it's not exactly conducive to "talking some football - agree/disagree make a football point."

So crying like a little bitch and claiming that you can't take my insults.....all the while using insulting language - like you and your little sidekick, Rich, like to do - is transparently hypocritical and just another piece of evidence I can point to proving that you are a troll....

So you fucked up in trying to seize the moral high ground by pointing out the appropriate insults I sling in your direction when you turnaround and call us all "haters" and "stupid."

But you are a butt-hurt troll and that's what trolls do....create drama instead of intelligently discussing the matters at hand.

Now run along, Skippy, so the grown-ups can discuss the game in an intelligent fashion.
Grown-up and intelligent: Dipshit, skippy, butt-hurt, to go with any number of "she's" and references that I'm a girl...and again- I still haven't been told why being a girl is a bad thing.

Provide the quote of mine where I called you "she," troll.

Another strawman created by the butthurt troll.

And I'll just leave this here...
That's a direct quote from WB... wow. Just wow. He took a 12 year career and pointed to 6 games. to make his point.

Back to football.

Again, proving you are not only ignorant to the matters of football, but ignorant when it comes to statistics as well.

I evaluated Josh McCown over six games (which statistically is an appropriate sample size) under a certifiable QB whisperer, Marc Trestman, who made Rich Gannon a Pro Bowl QB. You omitted that fact because you are not only a troll, but you don't have a leg to stand on when it comes to this matter.

But it's amusing how desperate you have become where you won't even consider cold hard statistics when it comes to your butt buddy, Jay.

Wounded Bear

Pilgrim on a Moutain Top
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There we go!! Nice, You talked football. Good Job, bud!

Lattimore, Jones, and Greene will likely be the LB's tomorrow. That's not looking very good for Bears.
If we get Allen & Ratliff back that should help with pressure against the banged up line. I fear if Matty Ice has ANY time he's going for 350+ and multiple TD's.
If you like to watch Offense, this game should have plenty.

I can see total points scored being above 65.

Yeah, now if I could only find someone other than a troll to discuss it with....

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dear Wounded Bear,

Cheers. Nothing I say is going to change the fact that you and I just aren't going to see things the same way. Because you don't want to. You made up your mind, you can't see anything- "blinded by hate" I would be amazed and start to "trust" what you say, if you were to ever agree with anything. You don't seem to often. You always seem to have something to bitch about. I'm not a fan of negative mindsets.

Debate:
1. a discussion, as of a public question in an assembly, involving opposing viewpoints:
2. a formal contest in which the affirmative and negative sides of a proposition are advocated by opposing speakers.
3. deliberation; consideration.

You've called me ignorant at least 30 times.

When I see someone called a troll- I think of people that create multiple screen names, guys from other teams boards, use foul language...

(you called me "she" and/or made reference that I was a woman multiple times- schoolmarm? 9/17/14 @5:36.
Why do I hear a little girl when I make a decent point relating to football and you say, "stop that!"?
)

Go Bears!

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is exactly why I stopped posting as much. Every time I express my opinion, someone tries to argue about it. I wasn't going to say anything, but you did it for me.

At least someone else feels like I do. Good post wounded.

Wounded Bear

Pilgrim on a Moutain Top
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dear Wounded Bear,

Cheers. Nothing I say is going to change the fact that you and I just aren't going to see things the same way. Because you don't want to. You made up your mind, you can't see anything- "blinded by hate" I would be amazed and start to "trust" what you say, if you were to ever agree with anything. You don't seem to often. You always seem to have something to bitch about. I'm not a fan of negative mindsets.

Good, then shut the fuck up and leave me alone, troll. I'll whip your ass anytime you choose to engage me.....arguing with you is like slapping a baby, it's wrong, but it feels so right.

Debate:
1. a discussion, as of a public question in an assembly, involving opposing viewpoints:
2. a formal contest in which the affirmative and negative sides of a proposition are advocated by opposing speakers.
3. deliberation; consideration.

Wow, "hypocrisy" defined. Are you really lacking that much self-awareness? Or are you just trying to prove how much of an idiot you are?

So keep that above definition of "debate" in mind when you and your butt buddy, Richig, call fellow posters "stupid" and "haters" when they have thoughts that differ from yours. Talk about blind.

Flatter thyself my friend....

You've called me ignorant at least 30 times.

Because you have repeatedly proven yourself as ignorant. I guess I could simply say that "you have know idea what you are talking about," but the word "ignorant" holds that very meaning, so "ignorant" it is.

You have proven you don't know what a "catchable ball" is in your less than objective defense of Jay in the first half of the Niner game. 60 mph close range fastballs thrown at receivers' feet and over their heads just close enough to touch their fingers are not "catchable balls" If you had played the game at either the receiver or QB position, you would know these simple facts. But when you make comments like that you not only put your "ignorance" on display, you put a bit of "stupidity" on display since it defies common sense.

You have also proven that you don't understand that a QB's interceptions can adversely affect the performance of the defense when you took great offfense to my praise of Jay taking care of the ball and not throwing any INT's during the Niner's game in a thread exclusively dedicated to talking about the defense's performance and the variables that contributed to the defense's performance during the Niner game.

My statement was and is factual and I'll say it again with no shame: Jay did a great job not throwing any interceptions during the Niner game to put our newly put together defense in a bad position. FACT.

I really don't care if you want to whine like a little bitch about that, it's factually accurate and further proves what a homer/troll you are.

When I see someone called a troll- I think of people that create multiple screen names, guys from other teams boards, use foul language...

LOL! So you think the definition of "troll" is a poster who uses foul language?

Congratulations, you have just proven that you are "ignorant" when it comes to the meaning of "troll."

To be clear, a troll can use bad language, but a poster who uses foul language is not necessarily a troll.

You have also proven to the board that you are a "hypocrite" since you are showing false outrage to my language while turning a blind eye to the biggest offender of using foul language, your butt buddy, Richig.

Really stupid stuff here, but you are a troll and that's what troll's do....use false outrage, create strawmen, mischaracterize other posters quotes.....your the whole package, troll.

(you called me "she" and/or made reference that I was a woman multiple times- schoolmarm? 9/17/14 @5:36.
)

Boo hoo, pussy, who cares?

Wounded Bear

Pilgrim on a Moutain Top
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is exactly why I stopped posting as much. Every time I express my opinion, someone tries to argue about it. I wasn't going to say anything, but you did it for me.

At least someone else feels like I do. Good post wounded.

Thanks, bro. I know I'm new to the board, but have an idea that these two trolls are probably the main reason for the decrease in traffic on this board especially after we brought so many new folk in from KFFL.

I find it amusing that Joey thinks it's due to the back to back losses as he starts a thread that is troll-like in nature.

As CubsFanInCali wrote: "another douchebag thread started by a rookie poster." Personally I thought the term "douchebag" should have been used twice in that sentence, but have to say I overall agree with the sentiment.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I liked Lattimore too, just think he plays small. They say he is 6'1, but he looked like lil tim jennings out there. He definitely had a nose for the football in preseason and thats what we need from linebackers.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happened to this board? Where is everyone?
Questions:
Jay Cutler- How much of an asshat is he? How much has his 12 TD's and the teams only rushing TD helped? would the Bears have won 2 games without him?

Is this defense bad? Is it Mel Tucker or Injuries? Pick one- defend your answer...If you say it's both, you're copping out. Hint: it's both- LOL.

Matt Ryan- How has his 6 interceptions hurt his team? With similar stats to Cutler- why is he given a pass?
Teams both 2-3, both have bad D's, 11 td's 6 picks., both have 130 completions. Mattie Ice is still a "player" some wouldn't piss on Cutler if he was on fire from one of his meme cigarettes.

Anyone want to comment on Drew Brees' team and his 9 td's vs 6 picks... and 2-3 record.

It's all entertainment folks!
Oh and if you have seen the movie Gone Girl...yeow. That was freakin crazy!
Watching Edge of Tomorrow on blu ray tonight- I'm sure Wounded Bear would like to know I'm a Tom Cruise fan- considering how much he says things like: "butt hurt" < that's a gay reference- Wounded thinks I'm gay...cause you know I don't know futball. Wait- it's football, right?

This sundays game is going to be a ruff one- but we also thought that before the 49ers game.
:lame:
:suds:
Go Bears!
Drew Bree's past and future speaks volumes over anything our supposedly"greatest Qb"ever has done......So no.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drew Bree's past and future speaks volumes over anything our supposedly"greatest Qb"ever has done......So no.

True, True, and sadly true. True, Drew Brees is a top elite QB in the NFL, true, Jay is not, true, Jay is the best Bear QB I've seen in my life time.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been on vacation. Just saying.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. Watch hockey or argue football with a couple of dudes who nothing about football and think Jay Cutler is infallible?

It's a no-brainer.

You're judging me, and summing me up soley based on one series of posts that occurred last week. A series of posts that I then admitted I was wrong about. Since then, you have clearly read nothing I have posted, because I have been very critical of Cutler.

I hope you extend me the same courtesy that you wished me (rightfully so) to extend to others last week. By not being a condescending fucking douchebag.

:suds: Good win yesterday :suds: