• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

bears and Packer fans

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wr: bears. o-line: bears D-line: minny for me detroit just makes to many mistakes in all facets of the game to be called the best at anything

I'd like to argue about your Detroit statement ... but I can't. All I can say is what I've been saying for 56 years ... WAIT 'TIL NEXT YEAR!!!!!

55briggs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Detroit, like Grossman Matt Stafford sucks

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green Bay 5th in run blocking, Chicago 20th.

Chicago 5th in pass protection, Green Bay 26th.

Again, these stats are without Green Bay's best lineman playing one snap all year. If you want to quibble, 2nd best behind Sitton.

I'd say they are about equal. The Packers certainly aren't "well behind."

FOOTBALL OUTSIDERS: Innovative Statistics, Intelligent Analysis | 2013 OFFENSIVE LINES

Wow... you link states that SF OL is #29 rushing and #22 passing OL. Many professional football analysts would argue they have one of the best if not best OL.

The Packers have good rushing offense... that was changed when Lacy got here. He drags defenders, falls forward and gets tough yards after contact.... all that is an advantage in the "Adj. Line Yards" stat that Packers rank #5. OL is not responsible for Lacy picking up those tough yards after contact... Lacy is.

Bears have smaller featured back in Forte. Bears plummet from #10 to #20 with the fancy "Adj. Line Yards" stat.

I give it the eyeball test.... I would rather have either Bears or SF OL vs the Packers OL.