• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Bears 4-2 @ Washington 5-2

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This just bothers the shit out of me......I could see possibly if we were up 10 or more,and thats jusy possibly......

Why get cute there??

Let Swift or RJ run the damn ball,you know like s real rb.....wtf

Eberfuck face or Waldron need to go after that play call......unexcusable!

That being said,I can finally pick up all the pieces of my remote control now....... :gaah:
Then, we get back to same situation and we STILL have to run a a DJ Moore fade first.

We threw on 4th and 1 earlier, too.

All of this while we averaged what seemed like 6+ yards per carry on the afternoon. Why?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears had all the momentum and swag at the end. Stupid asshole coaches kept this from being an eventual two-score win.

Inexcusable loss.

Such a shitty game call by Waldron today.
Awful. Couldn’t have timed my thread showing him some love at a worse time

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then, we get back to same situation and we STILL have to run a a DJ Moore fade first.

We threw on 4th and 1 earlier, too.

All of this while we averaged what seemed like 6+ yards per carry on the afternoon. Why?
Did Johnson get a carry before the 5 minute mark in the 4th?

I like what Swift has done of late, but Johnson still needs more carries. Hell, I still think Herbert deserves a couple, but what do I know?

This loss hurts. You could argue we deserved to lose today, but goddamn, we held when need and were in position to win, like 99% of the time....just a shit loss. Feels stupidly unnecessary.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Johnson get a carry before the 5 minute mark in the 4th?

I like what Swift has done of late, but Johnson still needs more carries. Hell, I still think Herbert deserves a couple, but what do I know?

This loss hurts. You could argue we deserved to lose today, but goddamn, we held when need and were in position to win, like 99% of the time....just a shit loss. Feels stupidly unnecessary.
I felt really good at 6 seconds and they hit that little out to McLaurin to get to midfield. Taking them from “crazy lateral bull shit” to “Hail Mary range” I suddenly got a horrible feeling. Couldn’t even explain it. It’s like something told me that was coming

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I felt really good at 6 seconds and they hit that little out to McLaurin to get to midfield. Taking them from “crazy lateral bull shit” to “Hail Mary range” I suddenly got a horrible feeling. Couldn’t even explain it. It’s like something told me that was coming
Yet another major coaching blunder. Literally gave them whatever they wanted, not one defender within 30 yards

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im still nauseated over this........I just get my head wrapped around it.

But the run to Kramer haunts me just as much.......

Now ee are gonna be reliving the highlites over and over all week......

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll just say I’m getting tired of this “What is wrong with the Bears?” ping pong match we’ve been playing for over 10 years now…

Our QB sucks!

No, our coach sucks!

Wait, no… our QB sucks!

Hold on… no… It’s the coaching!

Just frustrated and over it at this point