• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BCS STANDINGS 10/13/12

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rece Davis stated their (ESECPN) motto in the LEAD-IN a few moments ago:

"We understand the BCS, so you don't have to."

occupant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
25. texas
24. iowa st
23. tcu
22. coise
21. cincy
20. stanford
19. clemson
18. texas a&m
17. texas tech
16. louisville
15. rutgers
14. florida state
13. west virginia
12. miss st
11. georgia
10. usc
9. oklahoma
8. oregon st
7. south carolina
6. lsu
5. notre dame
4. kansas st
3. oregon
2. florida
1. alabama

Last edited by a moderator:

occupant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 sec teams in the top 7....holy fucksticks

but ESECPN says it's ok...it's all going to "work itself out"

...and I've already heard some of their talking heads, before today, stating that another SEC NCG is on it's way.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida >>> Oregon

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L at South Carolina only dropping to 7

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon St vs Kansas St for all the marbles!

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was about to riot if they completely ignored ND.

:lm:

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 sec teams in the top 7....holy fucksticks

but ESECPN says it's ok...it's all going to "work itself out"

...and I've already heard some of their talking heads, before today, stating that another SEC NCG is on it's way.

Shocking isn't it. :rolleyes:

I love the bitching..lol.

Are you guys actually retarded, or are you just pretending?

If Oregon wins the rest of their games, they will be in the National Championship. Whatever "talking heads" that said we're headed for a SEC NC again, must also be predicting a loss for Oregon, Notre Dame, Oregon st., and whoever the hell is undefeated near the top.

I know you idiots are thinking about last years championship game, but the only reason that happened is because everyone else(Oregon, OKie st.) lost after we did or on the same day.

Oregon controls their own destiny because they are #3 behind UF, and UF must play Bama/LSU in the SECCG, providing they make it. If Oregon wins their games, they will jump to #2 after the SECCG.

If Oregon happens to lose a game to an inferior opponent, and so does Notre Dame, and Oregon st...etc.. Then there shouldn't be any bitching if an SEC team find themselves at #1 and #2.

Oregon controls their own destiny, if they lose, then K-state controls their own destiny, if they lose, then Notre Dame controls their owns destiny, same as last season. You guys better hope for all those teams to not fuck up. I know if they do, there will be another few months of bitching and moaning about SEC bias..lol

SeeYouNT

Вы хотели бы некоторые Путина?
Hoopla Cash
$ 291.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If Oregon wins the rest of their games, they will be in the National Championship. Whatever "talking heads" that said we're headed for a SEC NC again, must also be predicting a loss for Oregon, Notre Dame, Oregon st., and whoever the hell is undefeated near the top.

I know you idiots are thinking about last years championship game, but the only reason that happened is because everyone else(Oregon, OKie st.) lost after we did or on the same day.

Oregon controls their own destiny because they are #3 behind UF, and UF must play Bama/LSU in the SECCG, providing they make it. If Oregon wins their games, they will jump to #2 after the SECCG.

If Oregon happens to lose a game to an inferior opponent, and so does Notre Dame, and Oregon st...etc.. Then there shouldn't be any bitching if an SEC team find themselves at #1 and #2.

Oregon controls their own destiny, if they lose, then K-state controls their own destiny, if they lose, then Notre Dame controls their owns destiny, same as last season. You guys better hope for all those teams to not fuck up. I know if they do, there will be another few months of bitching and moaning about SEC bias..lol

Only if ND loses. :nod:

occupant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's easy to love when your interests aren't adversely affected.

edit for: Oh...no, I'm not retarded. I'd be willing to bet that I'd score better than you in any standardized tests that measure "intelligence". Not sure how I'd perform in any 'bitching and moaning' tests...