• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Battle of the bad:game day thread

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re a good man pnk.

I have to be honest with you.

I died laughing when Kirk got trucked at the end of that pick six.
Bless him for trying

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw 4th down play. Honestly, I don't mind aggressive nature but anything but Philly sneak and push or getting fields outside is terrible call

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw 4th down play. Honestly, I don't mind aggressive nature but anything but Philly sneak and push or getting fields outside is terrible call

Yeah I don't get how a coach can see Philly do that.....and then look over and see Justin Fields....and then go nah.

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re a good man pnk.

I have to be honest with you.

I died laughing when Kirk got trucked at the end of that pick six.
Kinda hoping he wouldn't get back up.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reason not going for the FG to go up 31-28 is dumb is because Denver is a struggling team. Why the f*ck would you give them momentum and suck the wind out of our team with a potential stuff hinged on a single play?

Yes our defense is bad but goddamn our HC is a former DC calling the plays.

If they go down the field and score a TD ok we lose. But come the f*ck on we haven’t won in almost a goddamn year. Just take the lead with a couple minutes to go. Make the other sh*tty team beat you! Put the onus on them!

F*cking moron Eberflus should be fired already as I type this.

That reminds me, is this common where they won’t appoint an interim DC? Who else in the NFL has done this?

Last edited:

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reason not going for the FG to go up 31-28 is dumb is because Denver is a struggling team. Why the f*ck would you give them momentum and suck the wind out of our team with a potential stuff hinged on a single play?

If they go down the field and score a TD ok we lose. But come the f*ck on we haven’t won in almost a goddamn year. Just take the lead with a couple minutes to go. Make the other sh*tty team beat you! Put the onus on them!

That reminds me, is this common where they won’t appoint an interim DC? Who else in the NFL has done this?
I actually didn't mind them going for it per se, but the way they did it was retarded af.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The shotgun bullshit on 4th down is just a joke. It never works but Getsy keeps calling it.

it's not just him. for some dumbass reason it's caught on. I'd love to see a statistical analysis of how much worse it is than under center.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would not mind them naming an interim HC and possibly be the first head coach demoted to DC during a season just so you don't pay him for nothing. The scene when they had Poles on camera after they were stopped and whoever that gray haired guy with his hands on his head sitting at the desk after not trying to take the points. Mind you, Jets did the same thing and missed the kick, but just seemed like we were destined to fail.

You cannot put that pressure on a defense with 3/4's of their defensive backfield injured and out after giving up 21 in the second half. A coach who knows his team would understand that.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, at least one former Bear continues to shine:

That's four more than we have as a team......all season.

Poles is not making a name for himself with the whole “trade away good players bring in inconsequential players” story that is currently writing itself.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, at least one former Bear continues to shine:

That's four more than we have as a team......all season.
saw a big write up on Roquan and Mustipher grading high for the Ravens.

I just watched Edwards and Edmunds getting pushed around yesterday. wish they put Jack back in the middle where he is comfortable. Both the new guys are supposed to be better in coverage anyway. but really never saw a MLB playing 10 yards deep before either.

Just more proof Poles needs to go as well.