• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bama will start 0-2

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's hanging his hat on the TAMU game now.

But they cant start o-2, so what ever happens in that game is useless to his original argument.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's the dipshit we knew he was from post 1.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stick to teams who buy championships. Easier to predict.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only bright side of this weekend I would take if I were a bama fan would be that my schedule is as easy as a bcs schedule can get. They showed 8th - 12th talent wise, but I haven't really seen any others doing any better either. A&Ms garbage defense will make bamas offense look better than they are
, but still lose substantially if Manziel doesn't go 350 plus atleast. I see another overrated bama - Lsu "game of the century" coming.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To back up that statement.... bama gained 206 yards in that game (VT's horrendous offense actually outgained them) and that is more than 125 yards lower than any game bama played last season even when returning the best mix of skill players of probably anyone in the country. That, my bama friends, is why people have been saying that oline from last year made the 2012 offense. Not AJ, not Cooper, and not Yeldon. There is a substantial amount of work to be done on that side of the ball before I'd be expecting a mnc.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To back up that statement.... bama gained 206 yards in that game (VT's horrendous offense actually outgained them) and that is more than 125 yards lower than any game bama played last season even when returning the best mix of skill players of probably anyone in the country. That, my bama friends, is why people have been saying that oline from last year made the 2012 offense. Not AJ, not Cooper, and not Yeldon. There is a substantial amount of work to be done on that side of the ball before I'd be expecting a mnc.

I haven't been impressed by anybody else either though. Not particularly worried just yet, this game should be embarrassing enough to erase any complacency Bama may be dealing with. It's should be obvious to them now that they have shit to work on, especially on the oline. Game should have been out of hand sooner than it was.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't been impressed by anybody else either though. Not particularly worried just yet, this game should be embarrassing enough to erase any complacency Bama may be dealing with. It's should be obvious to them now that they have shit to work on, especially on the oline. Game should have been out of hand sooner than it was.

Some people just don't realize how important the oline is to a football team. You can have draft picks everywhere on a offense, but if your oline doesn't produce....then your offense is going to be shit. Us Vt fans know that well from last year.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some people just don't realize how important the oline is to a football team. You can have draft picks everywhere on a offense, but if your oline doesn't produce....then your offense is going to be shit. Us Vt fans know that well from last year.

It was one f'ing game and the first one at that. I certainly agree Bama's offense was sluggish but for a few big plays by VT their offense did absolutely nothing. You do realize when a team returns two kicks for TD's and a pick six that does tend to lower one's offensive numbers as well? That's 3 series that went straight back to VT. VT also returned 9 defensive starters. They might have a pretty good defense too. hmm... Get a clue Camfantasy!

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was one f'ing game and the first one at that. I certainly agree Bama's offense was sluggish but for a few big plays by VT their offense did absolutely nothing. You do realize when a team returns two kicks for TD's and a pick six that does tend to lower one's offensive numbers as well? That's 3 series that went straight back to VT. VT also returned 9 defensive starters. They might have a pretty good defense too. hmm... Get a clue Camfantasy!
Fwiw you are one alabama fan that I will not even read his posts. You are half a brain cell away from being fully retarded and would bet money you wouldn't be posting at all without Alabama's recent success and without someone changing your diapers between posts. You should really find another board who has an equally uneducated poster basis. This one is not for you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fwiw you are one alabama fan that I will not even read his posts. You are half a brain cell away from being fully retarded and would bet money you wouldn't be posting at all without Alabama's recent success and without someone changing your diapers between posts. You should really find another board who has an equally uneducated poster basis. This one is not for you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

Coming from you I will take that as a compliment! :nod: Please tell me one part of my post not true. Thank you! Did I fail to kiss your Va Tech ass after a 35-10 game. You are the one going around acting like Va Tech did something to be proud of. Lets hear it for Va Tech only lost 35-10 but made Alabama's offense struggle. :clap:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You make idiot statement like this along with the most ridiculous avitar I've seen on these boards (tells a lot about you) and you attack me? :laugh3: For your pea brain head, (and let the record know I recognize Bama has work to do on offense but Va tech might also have a real strong defense with 9 returning starters), since you are throwing out numbers, that Va Tech had 212 total yards with 111 coming on two plays. Va Tech also got 3 extra offensive possessions because Bama returned two kicks and a pick six giving the ball right back to Va Tech. Good luck the rest of the year! :doh:

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO, Alabama will beat TAM by 10 or more points. Reason is TAM could not stop the running game against a less than quality football team. Yeldon just might get 200 yards and place his name on the Heisman list. Alabama will box in Manziel and make him beat them with good passing and he is a good passer; just a better runner who plays havoc with defenses.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You make idiot statement like this along with the most ridiculous avitar I've seen on these boards (tells a lot about you) and you attack me? :laugh3: For your pea brain head, (and let the record know I recognize Bama has work to do on offense but Va tech might also have a real strong defense with 9 returning starters), since you are throwing out numbers, that Va Tech had 212 total yards with 111 coming on two plays. Va Tech also got 3 extra offensive possessions because Bama returned two kicks and a pick six giving the ball right back to Va Tech. Good luck the rest of the year! :doh:

he doesn't like my avatar!!! Oh no!!!! :laugh3::lol::pound:

original.gif