• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dalton to start, idiots rejoice!

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were to say the Colts made a bad move with Luck and used wins as a reason….I am blaming the team, not the player, and therefore saying wins are a team stat isn’t a contradiction.

Logic.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean...If you guys want to run the Fields/Dalton hamster cage, by all means. At the beginning of the season I came in with a fairly open mind. I felt the team was nowhere near true Super Bowl contention, but if a few things went right and the offense performed somewhat reasonably we would have been in competition for a playoff spot and there could have been some entertainment factor.

Now that we have hindsight for 16 games, it's obvious this team was not even going to be that. The offense continues to be absolutely atrocious. Groundhog Day since Mid-2018. Could we have won an extra game or two with Dalton? Maybe. But that wouldn't even be enough for us to sneak in a playoff first round ass-kicking.

Nagyball has really jaded me. So much so that if I was to supplant my current self into my "just before the Parkey game" self I would have been pissed off all game long about the offense never doing sh*t rather than just be excited about a playoff game. How that game played out really was a foreshadowing of the past few seasons. Sad.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were to say the Colts made a bad move with Luck and used wins as a reason….I am blaming the team, not the player, and therefore saying wins are a team stat isn’t a contradiction.

Logic.

So…then..when you said getting Luck was a bad move because the Colts never won the SB…you were uhh just being retarded? Derrrrrp

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So…then..when you said getting Luck was a bad move because the Colts never won the SB…you were uhh just being retarded? Derrrrrp

The issue with your comment is I never said getting Luck was a bad move. I said it’s not evidence of tanking working because it didn’t lead to a SB trophy.

But by all means go on. You’re doing so well.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean it was 10 years ago that the Colts ranked. Then they got Luck.

53 wins and 33 losses with an 8-8 playoff record. No titles and he’s retired now.

Is that successful? Because I don’t think it is.

But feel free to show me any facts on why I’m wrong.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The issue with your comment is I never said getting Luck was a bad move. I said it’s not evidence of tanking working because it didn’t lead to a SB trophy.

But by all means go on. You’re doing so well.

What is the purpose of tanking? Why did Indy tank? To win the SB? You think it's that simple? They tanked to get Luck, and it worked! They got Luck. By your dumb rationale, drafting Roquan Smith was a mistake because we didn't win the SB yet!

You are conflating tanking to be able to draft Luck with winning the SB. And as you clearly stated, it's a team game and one player (QB in this case) is not solely responsible for winning or losing especially the SB.

THAT was the contradiction. I can't spell it out any clearer than that. It's not my problem you are too dumb to not see what the purpose of tanking is.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is the purpose of tanking? Why did Indy tank? To win the SB? You think it's that simple? They tanked to get Luck, and it worked! They got Luck. By your dumb rationale, drafting Roquan Smith was a mistake because we didn't win the SB yet!

You are conflating tanking to be able to draft Luck with winning the SB. And as you clearly stated, it's a team game and one player (QB in this case) is not solely responsible for winning or losing especially the SB.

THAT was the contradiction. I can't spell it out any clearer than that. It's not my problem you are too dumb to not see what the purpose of tanking is.

Tank to get Luck. Get Luck to win. Win to make the playoffs. Make the playoffs to win the SB.

The ultimate goal of playing football is winning a championship.

You’re an idiot. Have a nice day.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tank to get Luck. Get Luck to win. Win to make the playoffs. Make the playoffs to win the SB.

The ultimate goal of playing football is winning a championship.

You’re an idiot. Have a nice day.

It's literally like talking to a doorknob. Yes, you have a brain of a doorknob.

Tank to get Luck. Success!

Everything else is on the organization and they failed. Stop conflating team failure to Luck. Acquiring Luck was one of the few moves they got right. The rest of their moves didn't fall in place.

Now I get why you have an phys ed major. Holy smokes.

Have a nice day indeed.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1+2=3
3+4=7
7+6=13

grey pubes: 1+2 is 13!

Umm no, it doesn't work like that.
"yes it does!"
Umm no it doesn't you doorknob

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today I learned just acquiring players is success.

Not winning games once you do.

1641566983327.jpeg

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The good news is this means trading for Justin Fields is already a successful move. Nothing he does from here on out and no matter how many wins or losses the team has…it’s already successful because it happened.

The logic of a genius.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The good news is this means trading for Justin Fields is already a successful move. Nothing he does from here on out and no matter how many wins or losses the team has…it’s already successful because it happened.

The logic of a genius.

The singular act of acquiring Fields is successful. Takes many many successful moves to win.

Don't worry, you'll never get it. Move on. You've reached your peak intellect, this one is beyond your capabilities. Just stick to "tanking is losing", much simpler for you.

Ha, jokes on you. Doorknobs don’t have brains idiot.

Exactly. lol

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry, you'll never get it. Move on. You've reached your peak intellect, this one is beyond your capabilities. Just stick to "tanking is losing", much simpler for you.

yeah….tell me again how moving Mack inside means tackle and how throws down the field equal check downs.

And tanking literally means losing. So….there’s that. It’s the actual literal definition in sports vernacular.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That time the Bears traded draft picks for Rick Mirer?

Success. Everything else they did was wrong.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drafted Rex Grossman? Success. Cade McNown? Success.

Because all you gotta do is draft them. Nothing else matters.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh man.

The Chargers drafting Leaf was a success. This shit is mind blowing.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. You have no clue. Keep going though. This is funny.