• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dalton to start, idiots rejoice!

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your mom was very unsuccessful with the at home abortion she attempted. Who knew using a coat hanger was that hard?

Damn you're angry. Keep it up!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazingly….some morons still think Fields biggest asset is his athleticism and mobility.

Watch him. His biggest assets are his arm and his ability in terms of ball placement.
Arm and placement are 2 of many things needed to be good. Decision making is number 1 by far and reading the D is number 2. Arm and placement are not even in my top 5. They (NFL QBS) all have that.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arm and placement are 2 of many things needed to be good. Decision making is number 1 by far and reading the D is number 2. Arm and placement are not even in my top 5. They (NFL QBS) all have that.

Funny. Ball placement is exactly what Trubisky was missing. Cutler too. And many others. But go on. You clearly know most than most here.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny. Ball placement is exactly what Trubisky was missing. Cutler too. And many others. But go on. You clearly know most than most here.
You clearly are only here only to be a asshole. Ball placement and a strong arm are only part of what is needed to be a good NFL qb. That needs no explanation.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ball placement is absolutely not a strength for Fields. What a load

Dude ranks 31st in the league for on target passes.

Who in the fuck watches Fields and thinks his ball placement is a strength?

Frame of reference. Trubisky was 76% last year

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BS is a shithead but he’s right.

Dalton is the guy the majority of you said was the best option for this team this season. And you scoffed at anyone that said you were wrong.

Take your receipts.
Dalton was the best option in 2021 - if you're talking merely about winning football games. Good chance we win two more games with him and would have a chance tomorrow to finish with a winning record. Dalton had one poor performance vs Arizona in horrific conditions. Fields had one, maybe two "good" performances. Dalton's numbers have been virtually better across the board. Dalton also spotted us a nice lead in our best win of the year vs CIN. Which Fields nearly threw completely away.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ball placement is absolutely not a strength for Fields. What a load

Dude ranks 31st in the league for on target passes.

Who in the fuck watches Fields and thinks his ball placement is a strength?

Frame of reference. Trubisky was 76% last year

Lol….

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dalton was the best option in 2021 - if you're talking merely about winning football games. Good chance we win two more games with him and would have a chance tomorrow to finish with a winning record. Dalton had one poor performance vs Arizona in horrific conditions. Fields had one, maybe two "good" performances. Dalton's numbers have been virtually better across the board. Dalton also spotted us a nice lead in our best win of the year vs CIN. Which Fields nearly threw completely away.

I’m curious which two games Fields lost that Dalton likely wins.

Either Green Bay game? Steelers? Cleveland?

Enlighten me.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Literally every scout and scouting report listed Fields arm talent and ball placement as a strength coming out of college.

And unless you watch football games with your head up your ass…..and some of you here appear to….you’d see it too.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One play! His ball placement is elite! PROOF

derp

Arm talent…..strength, accuracy, and placement in terms of giving his guy the best chance to catch it….is his biggest strength.

Anyone that understands what they’re seeing when they watch football would agree. This message board is full of mindless meatballs so everyone obviously disagrees.

You’re a contrarian with a severe case of butthurt that doesn’t like me so you’ll simply disagree to anything I say. And follow it up with (rolls eyes) and derp because it’s literally all you can do. I’ve never seen you engage in an actual football discussion because then you’d reveal your fish out of water status.

Just keep obsessing and following me around. It’s the only purpose you serve now.