• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dalton to start, idiots rejoice!

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dear idiots, you got your wish. Dalton will start Sunday. Don't hurt your ankles doing carwheels.

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't think there is anyway to judge who Fields is as a quarterback in the current situation anyways, so it doesn't matter.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dear idiots, you got your wish. Dalton will start Sunday. Don't hurt your ankles doing carwheels.
Gee, I wonder if Fields ankle injury and not even listed as the backup has anything to do with this, Mensa. I'd do an 'eyes roll', but you have the market cornered on that.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BS is a shithead but he’s right.

Dalton is the guy the majority of you said was the best option for this team this season. And you scoffed at anyone that said you were wrong.

Take your receipts.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game by the boys today. The defense really shined, getting after it relentlessly. And how satisfying knowing they beat the crap out of former Bears superstar QB Mike Glennon, who finished the game with an impressive 5.3 QB rating.

The offense was for the most part pedestrian, but took advantage when given a short field and overall got the job done where & when needed.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dalton is the guy the majority of you said was the best option for this team this season. And you scoffed at anyone that said you were wrong.

Take your receipts.
There is absolutely no question Dalton OR Foles deserved to start over Fields, if we thought we were a competitive team.

Fields STRUGGLED mightily. The Bears had a lot invested in this team. As in, they they invested like they were a contender. I want Fields to be the answer, but if they thought they had any chance this year, I don't think Fields was ready to take that charge.

I think the kid has a fuckton of talent and upside. He was atrocious for the vast majority of his year tho. Like really bad.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Take your receipts.
I mean Bears went 4-2 with Dalton or Foles starting and 2-8 when Fields does so......

Id say those people were right ... unless the goal this year was to lose??

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is absolutely no question Dalton OR Foles deserved to start over Fields, if we thought we were a competitive team.

Fields STRUGGLED mightily. The Bears had a lot invested in this team. As in, they they invested like they were a contender. I want Fields to be the answer, but if they thought they had any chance this year, I don't think Fields was ready to take that charge.

I think the kid has a fuckton of talent and upside. He was atrocious for the vast majority of his year tho. Like really bad.

Fields struggled…..but Dalton didn’t? Did you watch the game yesterday?

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean Bears went 4-2 with Dalton or Foles starting and 2-8 when Fields does so......

Id say those people were right ... unless the goal this year was to lose??

You’re right. The team record proves everything about the QB.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game by the boys today. The defense really shined, getting after it relentlessly. And how satisfying knowing they beat the crap out of former Bears superstar QB Mike Glennon, who finished the game with an impressive 5.3 QB rating.

The offense was for the most part pedestrian, but took advantage when given a short field and overall got the job done where & when needed.
offense was terrible.

Do you think they are trying to convince Dalton to stick around another year or was it just Nagy not allowing injured players to lose their spots no matter how bad they are playing?

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re right. The team record proves everything about the QB.
Well i mean its the same roster man. The only difference is the QB.

Im not sure what to tell you

The Bears D is better this year than it was last year ( total D ) but their scoring D is worse

That tells you one primary thing is killing them. Turnovers.

And Fields has 18 of them in 10 starts all by himself. When youre a decent but not great team you dont have the ability to overcome mistakes like that. And those mistakes come more with Fields

It is what it is

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fields struggled…..but Dalton didn’t? Did you watch the game yesterday?
I've watched every game this year.

Like I said...if we thought we were a competitive team, Dalton or Foles should've started. The turnovers and sacks taken, by themselves indicate this, let alone just the sheer deer in headlights look when he is on the field. 36 sacks taken. That is absurd. 18 turnovers.

I want more than anything for this kid to succeed, and I think he still can, but no, the struggles don't even compare.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And fwiw, I think Foles should've started yesterday.