• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bama will start 0-2

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did this guy mean 2-0 or is he just a dumb ass.

ArrogantBAMAFan

Built by BAMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only bright side of this weekend I would take if I were a bama fan would be that my schedule is as easy as a bcs schedule can get. They showed 8th - 12th talent wise, but I haven't really seen any others doing any better either. A&Ms garbage defense will make bamas offense look better than they are
, but still lose substantially if Manziel doesn't go 350 plus atleast. I see another overrated bama - Lsu "game of the century" coming.

:spit: GTFO!!!!!

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You make idiot statement like this along with the most ridiculous avitar I've seen on these boards (tells a lot about you) and you attack me? :laugh3: For your pea brain head, (and let the record know I recognize Bama has work to do on offense but Va tech might also have a real strong defense with 9 returning starters), since you are throwing out numbers, that Va Tech had 212 total yards with 111 coming on two plays. Va Tech also got 3 extra offensive possessions because Bama returned two kicks and a pick six giving the ball right back to Va Tech. Good luck the rest of the year! :doh:

You are exactly right. It is why he has the avatar. Ever consider n xray photo may have something to do with ones career and or education.;

Who is the pea brain here?

WINNER WINNER ITS BAMATEE :clap:

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was one f'ing game and the first one at that. I certainly agree Bama's offense was sluggish but for a few big plays by VT their offense did absolutely nothing. You do realize when a team returns two kicks for TD's and a pick six that does tend to lower one's offensive numbers as well? That's 3 series that went straight back to VT. VT also returned 9 defensive starters. They might have a pretty good defense too. hmm... Get a clue Camfantasy!

Lol I just read this for the first time and it was even dumber than I had assumed it would be. Why don't you look up a little stat that is referred to as "yards per play" and that takes the variables you mentioned out of it. Bama averaged 3.32 yards per play on offense last night and that is the lowest of any game in the saban era outside of the Utah game five years ago that netted 3.30 yards per play. :L at your ignorance again.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are exactly right. It is why he has the avatar. Ever consider n xray photo may have something to do with ones career and or education.;

Who is the pea brain here?

WINNER WINNER ITS BAMATEE :clap:

Mamba

I was talking about the finger. Has nothing to do with the x-ray.

WINNER WINNER ITS MAMBA:clap:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol I just read this for the first time and it was even dumber than I had assumed it would be. Why don't you look up a little stat that is referred to as "yards per play" and that takes the variables you mentioned out of it. Bama averaged 3.32 yards per play on offense last night and that is the lowest of any game in the saban era outside of the Utah game five years ago that netted 3.30 yards per play. :L at your ignorance again.

The fact it was 35-10 and we are even talking about any of this shows your ignorance. I wonder if Tiger Woods gets to count a 65 if 4 of his birdies come from chip ins? What a dumbass! :L

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact it was 35-10 and we are even talking about any of this shows your ignorance. I wonder if Tiger Woods gets to count a 65 if 4 of his birdies come from chip ins? What a dumbass! :L

Golf is for the gheys and your example was ghey. Therefore you enjoy penis in your butt. My critical thinking skills are unmatched in human history.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Golf is for the gheys and your example was ghey. Therefore you enjoy penis in your butt. My critical thinking skills are unmatched in human history.

I thought, until this post, I liked kicking your ass going back and forth but you know, you aint worth it! :L Enjoy your posting!!! :suds:

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'M GETTIN SICK OF THIS CAM NIqqA DUDE!! BOUT TO BUST A CAP OFF UP IN HIS ASS!!

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, but thats no surprise to us intelligent folk.