• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: bama vs barn 330 cbs

Erie Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,827.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Postgame, Coach Saban has accused Auburn of using unfair tactics to cause Alabama to get the last penalty. It's as if he's saying that Auburn cheats.

RemotePleasantBluebird-size_restricted.gif

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You big12 boys sucking each other off over defense is what's funny....prepare yourselves for the utah cfp pick

Not that funny all us “Big12 boys” have heard for years is SEC defense blah blah a great Offense will win you most games (see OU last 3 years) this year SEC best teams are offense oriented and now it’s ok. Got it and btw OU doesn’t belong in playoff this year IMO

78Cyclones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny because you care.

Little secret if you can't beat the mofos no matter the circumstances then STAY THE FUCK HOME.
Hmmm....I care because I am a CFB Fan, and LSU, Ohio State or Clemson is going to get a break by being #1, and the two that play each other have a tougher draw. Has nothing to do with this game. So, your response to my comment makes no sense. Enjoy your great victory though. It was well earned by a well coached and gritty Auburn side. :)

78Cyclones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that funny all us “Big12 boys” have heard for years is SEC defense blah blah a great Offense will win you most games (see OU last 3 years) this year SEC best teams are offense oriented and now it’s ok. Got it and btw OU doesn’t belong in playoff this year IMO
Actually, it's NOT OK. If Alabama had a better defense, they would have had a better chance to beat LSU and Auburn and might still be alive for the SEC and / or National Championship. Their defense sucked all year, and they are not going to Atlanta or to the Playoffs. Not having a good defense just leads to 10-2 Orange Bowl dates with Virginia.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm....I care because I am a CFB Fan, and LSU, Ohio State or Clemson is going to get a break by being #1, and the two that play each other have a tougher draw. Has nothing to do with this game. So, your response to my comment makes no sense. Enjoy your great victory though. It was well earned by a well coached and gritty Auburn side. :)
All that matters is the final 4. After that just win win your fucking games in the order fate gave them to you. Quite being a pussy.

78Cyclones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All that matters is the final 4. After that just win win your fucking games in the order fate gave them to you. Quite being a pussy.
You are obviously drinking and you have a mad on against the wrong cowboy. I haven't said anything negative about the game or Auburn or whined about anything. Enjoy the victory my man! My Iowa State Cyclones do plan on enjoying wherever the Bowl gods send them!

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish I was as confident as you are about that.

If everything else stays chalk, all they need is for Oregon to win the Pac 12 CCG and for Oklahoma to lose Bedlam and beat Baylor in the Big 12 CCG.

Not far fetched at all.

Only way to ensure Bama is left out if they win today is for UGA to beat LSU.
Could be, but Bama hasn't beaten a ranked team all season.

bocomo007

Just some guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a moot point right now, but had Bama won, LSU beat Georgia and OU and Utah both lost, it would be hard to not put Bama in the playoff.
baylor would have a better win by far and would get in