• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: bama vs barn 330 cbs

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
even harbaugh has more top 25 wins than saban this year

GettyImages-493455076.0.jpg

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, it's NOT OK. If Alabama had a better defense, they would have had a better chance to beat LSU and Auburn and might still be alive for the SEC and / or National Championship. Their defense sucked all year, and they are not going to Atlanta or to the Playoffs. Not having a good defense just leads to 10-2 Orange Bowl dates with Virginia.
This is one of the worst Bama defenses I've seen in decades.
… hopefully mainly because of youth and inexperience

… and why the heck … can't Bama get a darn kicker???!!!

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry if this has been covered, I'm new to the thread, but why was Auburn allowed to get that kick off at the end of the half? I was rooting for them, or more specifically against Bama, but that seemed terribly unfair. I get the stop for replay but it should have started right after the ref stepped away from the ball just like every first down right?

batchaps4me

Trolley conductor in Mr. Rogers' neighborhood.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,999.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry if this has been covered, I'm new to the thread, but why was Auburn allowed to get that kick off at the end of the half? I was rooting for them, or more specifically against Bama, but that seemed terribly unfair. I get the stop for replay but it should have started right after the ref stepped away from the ball just like every first down right?

From what I understand, we rushed for a first down which would have stopped the clock with one second remaining. It went to replay for a ruling, which put the second back with the clock starting on the ready to play whistle. While the replay was underway, we got our FG unit on the field and ready. When the ball was placed and the whistle blown to start the clock, we snapped it in time.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because we're awesome and like to party. Plus refs like to troll Saban by putting one second on the clock.