• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Baker mayfield is not a franchise qb

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What would Cleveland’s record be if they cut the cord sooner?
Hard to say. I'd argue at worst, they'd be 6-4-1. Optimistically, 8-3. I can't imagine Gregg Williams is so stupid as to not know when his kicker is dealing with a groin injury before trotting him out to watch him cost us two straight games.

The Chargers, Steelers (2nd game), and Chiefs were losses regardless IMO.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to say. I'd argue at worst, they'd be 6-4-1. Optimistically, 8-3. I can't imagine Gregg Williams is so stupid as to not know when his kicker is dealing with a groin injury before trotting him out to watch him cost us two straight games.

The Chargers, Steelers (2nd game), and Chiefs were losses regardless IMO.

I'll say that former HC Hue Jackson was stupid enough not to know his K was injured. He was the damn HC! He's supposed to be aware of stuff like that.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll say that former HC Hue Jackson was stupid enough not to know his K was injured. He was the damn HC! He's supposed to be aware of stuff like that.
He absolutely was, it was a fact. Zane Gonzalez had a groin injury that Hue said he was completely unaware of. That FG against Pitt in week 1 should've been an easy make - 43 yards straight down the middle. All it needed was air under it. Then he missed two FGs and two XPs in a 3 point loss to New Orleans.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to this asshat. How do these guys actually get jobs with big networks?

I think he's a good prospect to be a franchise qb going by his play on the field and winning with a team that had to be scraped off the bottom of the dumpster at that....
Who gives a hoot if he likes to play the media game or not....Most high profile players do, he just ain't hiding nothing cause he don't care what bozo reporters think, that's all....