• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BAKER FUCKING MAYFIELD

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GIVE THIS MAN SOME GODDAMNED HARDWARE RIGHT FUCKING NOW. I'M NOT PLAYING. THIS MAN IS OF THE UTMOST NOTEABLENESS AND IF YOU DISAGREE WELL THEN I QUESTION YOUR MASCULINITY. I SMELL FEAR ON YOU.

View attachment 168886

the equivalent of 300 yards and 3 TDs in a real conference

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure it had more to do with doubling the amount of money we got from the conference. we stand to make 40-50m this year from the B1G what is the b12 paying you to suck off baker?
Ironic...Texas gets a shitpot full of money from ESPN for the LHN and because of that, the Corn Aggies, Real Aggies, Show Me Aggies and Rocky Mountain High Aggies all bail for more money. (ESPN bought a pig in a poke with the LHN if you asked me...but I digress.) Anyhoo, all five (Texas and the four they "ran off") have more money since that time. That money hasn't transitioned to very damned many wins in football for any of 'em since then. So, if they goal is more money instead of winning football games, then congratulations to all five schools. You are champs. Yippee, we've got all this money so we win...screw the whole CFP stuff and winning a natty. That ain't important. Cash is. We'll just keep losing and making all this money. Money > Winning Football Teams.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Jalen Hurts was a true freshman and scored a TD to give Alabama the lead in the National Championship game last year. This year he's a true sophmore.

And our backup is fucking crazy good. He's a true freshman this year and already burned his redshirt. His release is super fast and he's extremely accurate. He's not the runner Hurts is, but he's still very mobile.

Those robots wouldn't make the trainer team for OU's intramural squads.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots of Alabama fans want him to start. I figure Saban knows best and Hurts has the experience and his own set of positives, but there is no doubt in his talent as a QB. He will be a starter in the NFL.
Yeah well this thread isn't about alabama or any of their lesser-quality quarterbacks.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those robots wouldn't make the trainer team for OU's intramural squads.

Yeah well this thread isn't about alabama or any of their lesser-quality quarterbacks.

giphy.gif

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's vegas bro.

Don't doubt vegas.

I lived in Vegas for 5 years. Wasn't a gambler though. And why can't I doubt Vegas? Maybe I want to be skeptical for the hell of it.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I lived in Vegas for 5 years. Wasn't a gambler though. And why can't I doubt Vegas? Maybe I want to be skeptical for the hell of it.
As long as you leave your cheddar in your wallet, be skeptical.

I don't mess with those guise. They will take your money and put the Tonya Harding on your kneecaps.