• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AZ-SF

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doug Martin doesn't have 1 of the best O-lines in the NFL like Gore does. I expect Gore to rush for about 80-100 yards. I mean Saints as a team ran for 104 on you guys and they are not even a good running team. I expect the 49ers to run 30+ times in this game. Lets see what side gives.

That is because we didnt have Dan Williams our run stopper. We will probably play 4 down linemen since Kap cant really throw and since our d line is as hot as hell right now getting pressure.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
That is because we didnt have Dan Williams our run stopper. We will probably play 4 down linemen since Kap cant really throw and since our d line is as hot as hell right now getting pressure.

You haven't even faced a good run team yet.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dbacks have a WS in 15 years of existence.... got one within their first 3 seasons. UofA basketball is a top 10 program all-time and their baseball has 4 national championships along with 1 national title and 4 Final Fours in basketball. Not to mention the great players they've produced in the NBA, NFL and MLB... so again. Tell me why it "must suck".

But the D'backs are the most bush league organization in baseball. Whining to their senator and pleading with the Dodgers not to celebrate on their field. They have a huge inferiority complex because half the fans at a given game are there to see the opposition. As for U of A, that one title run was exciting but I think they lead the NCAA since then in first round upsets by inferior teams. U of A is a nowhere school in a nowhere town, believe me, I know. And your assertion that they have produced a lot of great NBA players is complete nonsense.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But the D'backs are the most bush league organization in baseball. Whining to their senator and pleading with the Dodgers not to celebrate on their field. They have a huge inferiority complex because half the fans at a given game are there to see the opposition. As for U of A, that one title run was exciting but I think they lead the NCAA since then in first round upsets by inferior teams. U of A is a nowhere school in a nowhere town, believe me, I know. And your assertion that they have produced a lot of great NBA players is complete nonsense.

Im an ASU fan but what you just said about Uofa basketball. :laugh3:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You haven't even faced a good run team yet.

Plenty of talent though on the line. The reason the run defense was bad last year was because we played a 2-4-5 to much last season and never went to 4 down fronts. Trust me Gore won't have a field day. Your underrated our defense we have so many play makers and people with ball skills.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since we have got back to our power run game using traps, our running game has been awesome. Zona has played teams that do not have good running games. The teams are ranked 29,20,26,23,14. So the best run team they have faced is Carolina, who is league average. Rams, lions, saints, and Tampa are all bottom third. 49ers are ranked 5th right now. A little difference of talent there.

We also didn't have Washington is the best mlb in the nfl.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We also didn't have Washington is the best mlb in the nfl.

This is all I needed to read to void any opinion you may have regarding football, grammar as well as substance being the culprit. Washington wouldn't start on the Niners.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is all I needed to read to void any opinion you may have regarding football, grammar as well as substance being the culprit. Washington wouldn't start on the Niners.

Your an idiot. First off Bowman just gets tackles. While Washington is quicker, more of a force and is the best pass rushing MLB in the league, he has improved his coverage and added perfect weight to be an even better run stopper. Look at how well the defense played against the Panthers in Washington's return? He's a force and a glue guy. Bowman and Willis rack up tackles because teams double your defensive line.

Last edited by a moderator:

EaseUrStorm

Chief Imagination Officer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Your an idiot. First off Bowman just gets tackles. While Washington is quicker, more of a force and is the best pass rushing MLB in the league, he has improved his coverage and added perfect weight to be an even better run stopper. Look at how well the defense played against the Panthers in Washington's return? He's a force and a glue guy. Bowman and Willis rack up tackles because teams double your defensive line.

lol

dreday

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
We barely even blitz our ILB. So his sack total is gonna be low. I like Washington, but I don't gotta throw him under the bus. Just 2 say how good Bowman is my guy. Like u want DW over any other ILB. Feel the same about #52 & #53.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We barely even blitz our ILB. So his sack total is gonna be low. I like Washington, but I don't gotta throw him under the bus. Just 2 say how good Bowman is my guy. Like u want DW over any other ILB. Feel the same about #52 & #53.

Minter is going to be a pro bowler he's been hurt rookie out of LSU.

Last edited by a moderator:

xJuicex

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:L

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington is still better than Bowman. At the end I joked. But Washington is more of a froce/play maker I would rather have that. Sorry.

HighTopFade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hearing good things about Arizona's defense. Is there offense a threat?