• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AZ-SF

sunsguns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UH ........ NO TEAM has been able to run against the Zona defense thus far this season....NO TEAM ! Arizona has one of the VERY TOP defenses in the NFL. Marinate on these studs: Darnell Dockett, Calaias Campbell, Daryl Washington, Karlos Dansby, John Abraham, Patrick Peterson, Tyrann Mathieu, etc.. Good Luck vs them....... you're gonna need it in spades. GO ZONA !

sunsguns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.......... not guaranteeing an Arizona win (cuz of our struggling offense..ugh). Just saying that, if you're expecting the Niners offense to roll up and down the field against that stout Zona defense, you're truly gonna be in for a very big surprise.

dreday

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I hear u my guy. But we got studs of our own. Luck is wat u make it. & I think we like making our own.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
.......... not guaranteeing an Arizona win (cuz of our struggling offense..ugh). Just saying that, if you're expecting the Niners offense to roll up and down the field against that stout Zona defense, you're truly gonna be in for a very big surprise.

they way the 49ers offense is 'clicking', you won't even need a STOUT defense. so we have the same outlook - poor offense and stout defense.

xJuicex

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

K.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UH ........ NO TEAM has been able to run against the Zona defense thus far this season....NO TEAM ! Arizona has one of the VERY TOP defenses in the NFL. Marinate on these studs: Darnell Dockett, Calaias Campbell, Daryl Washington, Karlos Dansby, John Abraham, Patrick Peterson, Tyrann Mathieu, etc.. Good Luck vs them....... you're gonna need it in spades. GO ZONA !

Give me a break... you guys have played exactly 1 team in the top 17 teams in the league, and that team (Carolina) averaged almost 5 yards a carry. And correct me if I'm wrong, but most of those guys have been on the team for a while and the team hasn't done a damn thing.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
our run defense is one of the best in the game, so that's why I think we have a chance... we've shut down every team we've played so far.
Yes ..ranked 3rd against the rush ,I believe. I'm not sure if you watched the 9ers vs Texans game....Gore was actually carrying defenders for more yardage. I don't feel that the Cards will shut down our run game. I see great potential in the passing defense with Peterson on your team.

sunsguns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only 2 of those players "have been on that team for a while" (Dockett and Campbell), and they played in the Super Bowl. Abraham's 1st year, Mathieu's 1st year, Dansby's 1st year back and Washington's 2nd year.

SO, yes, you do stand corrected.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only 2 of those players "have been on that team for a while" (Dockett and Campbell), and they played in the Super Bowl. Abraham's 1st year, Mathieu's 1st year, Dansby's 1st year back and Washington's 2nd year.

No ffense meant, but, boy, its gotta suck to root for two teams like the Cardinals and D'Backs! I also see you have a U of A logo; ugh!

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So you have a rookie and a free agent that are new. That doesn't change the fact that their stats are inflated due to playing teams that aren't very good at running. The one team that is good at running averaged 4.8 yards a carry.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No ffense meant, but, boy, its gotta suck to root for two teams like the Cardinals and D'Backs! I also see you have a U of A logo; ugh!

Dbacks have a WS in 15 years of existence.... got one within their first 3 seasons. UofA basketball is a top 10 program all-time and their baseball has 4 national championships along with 1 national title and 4 Final Fours in basketball. Not to mention the great players they've produced in the NBA, NFL and MLB... so again. Tell me why it "must suck".

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you have a rookie and a free agent that are new. That doesn't change the fact that their stats are inflated due to playing teams that aren't very good at running. The one team that is good at running averaged 4.8 yards a carry.

We shut Alfred Morris down as well.

Gold Rush 86

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,413.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We shut Alfred Morris down as well.

Cards don't play the Skins. So maybe you mean Reggie Bush or Doug Martin. Either way I see 49ers as a team rushing for over 100 yards on AZ. As a team I expect the 49ers to run for 150-170 yards.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cards don't play the Skins. So maybe you mean Reggie Bush or Doug Martin. Either way I see 49ers as a team rushing for over 100 yards on AZ. As a team I expect the 49ers to run for 150-170 yards.

Doug Martin**** :doh: and Reggie Bush as well.

My bad... I have Martin and Morris on one of my fantasy teams and I was looking at my roster right before I posted this.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cards run defense is fucking good. Campbell,Williams, and Dockett have all played well this season, and we got a Washington back who gained a little bit of weight but hes just as fast and even more physical. The only reason our run d was bad last year was because we would play a lot of 2-4-5 crap and 3 down lines against running teams............... Horton is good but he was awful when it came to stopping the run. As for our pass defense Peterson is one of the best corners in the NFL. Honey Badger is playing like hes a veteran. We have so many play makers back there and we can force turnovers. Tony Jefferson was the best free agent pick up of this season. Cards d is for real take your blind folds off.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We played a 2-4-5 vs the 49ers at home last season........................ Sorry but it was Hortons fault we have 2 d linemen who could make the pro bowl. Calias is a force and you will see on Sunday.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We played a 2-4-5 for at least half of each games last year. No nose tackle in just Campbell and Dockett how the fuck are you suppose to stop any one on the ground?

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL not with wash back. :lol: Doug Martin ran 27 times for 45 yards.

Gold Rush 86

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,413.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL not with wash back. :lol: Doug Martin ran 27 times for 45 yards.

Doug Martin doesn't have 1 of the best O-lines in the NFL like Gore does. I expect Gore to rush for about 80-100 yards. I mean Saints as a team ran for 104 on you guys and they are not even a good running team. I expect the 49ers to run 30+ times in this game. Lets see what side gives.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Doug Martin doesn't have 1 of the best O-lines in the NFL like Gore does. I expect Gore to rush for about 80-100 yards. I mean Saints as a team ran for 104 on you guys and they are not even a good running team. I expect the 49ers to run 30+ times in this game. Lets see what side gives.

Since we have got back to our power run game using traps, our running game has been awesome. Zona has played teams that do not have good running games. The teams are ranked 29,20,26,23,14. So the best run team they have faced is Carolina, who is league average. Rams, lions, saints, and Tampa are all bottom third. 49ers are ranked 5th right now. A little difference of talent there.