• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AZ-SF

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not looking forward to facing your red hot offense... our defense has actually been very dominant so far this year, so that's good. But with Palmer as our QB and a weak O-Line I fully expect you guys to win this by a score or two. Especially since it's in San Francisco.

Good luck though, should be (I hope) a decent game. :suds: Go Cards!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not looking forward to facing your red hot offense... our defense has actually been very dominant so far this year, so that's good. But with Palmer as our QB and a weak O-Line I fully expect you guys to win this by a score or two. Especially since it's in San Francisco.

Kapernick has sucked this season. When was the last time we won in SF? Our scheme on defense will be the key and how many turnovers we can force while winning field position. Were going to probably kick a lot of field goals so its important for turnovers and field position.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree we should win but u never know. That's why they play the games.

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kapernick has sucked this season. When was the last time we won in SF? Our scheme on defense will be the key and how many turnovers we can force while winning field position. Were going to probably kick a lot of field goals so its important for turnovers and field position.

Last nite?

xJuicex

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing Crabtree is out, it saves patrick peterson the inevitable humiliation that always ensues.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I think this will be a better game than I would like to see. It would be really nice to have Aldon in for this one....

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should be a relatively easy win for the 49ers at home.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its all going to be about our D and our Running game.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Out of curiosity, is the only 49ers game you actually watched or paid attention to this year the Week 1 Packers game?

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Though if you only look at the score it does appear that our offense is playing well lately.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except our passing offense is terrible right now. This could be a very low-scoring game.

The passing game was horrendous against the Texans but they still won easily. I think they can handle AZ easilyt enough; at least I would hope so. No McDonald, Willis, Smith or Asomugha makes the task a little harder.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last nite?

The Houston defense is good, but I don't know if they are going to lose faith. They had Kaepernick at 5-14 for 49 yards before the Davis touchdown, when they had already lost the game. 45 yards of the 64 were YAC, so I don't know if a pumped, energetic in-the-game Texans would have limited those 45 or not. The ball was where it was supposed to be, Davis did get separation, and while running slow for himself, he still got in. Well designed play, well executed. Just wondering if Houston is giving up or got lazy/dispirited or if this was a great Roman/Harbaugh play independently of all that.

If Kaepernick had to do more, he would have. He could have padded his stats. So, I am NOT mentioning his stats prior to that pass to criticize him, just saying that he didn't need to push and didn't. His production reflected that. A pick six and great running game will greatly affect your stats, as we've seen during Gore's years and defensive prominence.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its all going to be about our D and our Running game.
:agree:Gore is still proving he can push the ball down the field. The 9ers' passing game is not up to par for a few reasons ,injuries, Kap, bad reads. The 9ers' front seven D is banged up....the secondary played well last night. ST did okay. I would take this game vs the Cards as a game we need to win for a division standing.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:Gore is still proving he can push the ball down the field. The 9ers' passing game is not up to par for a few reasons ,injuries, Kap, bad reads. The 9ers' front seven D is banged up....the secondary played well last night. ST did okay. I would take this game vs the Cards as a game we need to win for a division standing.

our run defense is one of the best in the game, so that's why I think we have a chance... we've shut down every team we've played so far.

dreday

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Now u gotta shut down us. Not bragging, but u know that we coming in 2 run.