• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AZ Cardinals vs SeaHawks

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its time for Phil Dawson to retire.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its time for Phil Dawson to retire.
Whars worse is the call to run on 3rd and 6. Play to win. They get a first down and they either win or go to OT. This coaching staff it trash.

With that, Dawson needs to go also. Loved what I saw from Rosen.

Shaggy

Administrator
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whars worse is the call to run on 3rd and 6. Play to win. They get a first down and they either win or go to OT. This coaching staff it trash.

With that, Dawson needs to go also. Loved what I saw from Rosen.

That's what the problem was. They were fine settling for a 45 yrd field goal. Dawson should have never had to kick that far. Rosen was clicking at the time and then you handcuff him.

Wilks said he would run those same plays again in his press conference. I'm no fan of McCoy but sounds like wilks was calling those last plays.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what the problem was. They were fine settling for a 45 yrd field goal. Dawson should have never had to kick that far. Rosen was clicking at the time and then you handcuff him.

Wilks said he would run those same plays again in his press conference. I'm no fan of McCoy but sounds like wilks was calling those last plays.
Very true, Those are head coach calls. Like players, the coach needs to be aggressive and play to win. Wilks is not making any friends in AZ. He will have a short tenure if things don't change.

When you look at a coach like Sean McVay, the plays he draws up and his play calling is impressive. He constantly runs mis-directions, boots, naked boots, screens, etc. while mixing in the hurry-up. Defenses can't seem to keep up and there is always someone wide open.

Watching the cards through the first 4 weeks, I was regularly calling out the exact play they were going to run before they ran it. It is way to predictable. I remember them running one mis-direction and one screen yesterday. Both were big gains.

The Cards have a real opportunity next year with the free cap space, Rosen on a rookie deal, etc. I hope it is not all wasted away with bad coaching.