• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Bears at Seahawks

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foles is another career backup qb vying for a job next year......

Its either him or Dalton cause I dont believe boyh will be here next season.....

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pain.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a catch by Byrd to take the lead....unreal.....

Btw,the trash monkees in Seattle throwing snowballs at Graham.....

Throw their asses out and never let them back in another game.....

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See? I knew the Bears would come from behind and win the game on a dramatic 2 pt conversion!

-said no Bears fan alive

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big Dick Nick!

Graham is unreal in the redzone. Nagy completely fucked that ideal this year. Dramatically underutilized in the redzone this year. He looked like a Dad playing Fly's Up with his fucking kids on that last TD.

Byrd's catch was amazing. Play of the Year candidate, IMO, despite the meaningless game factor.

As meaningless as the game was, it was one of the more fun games to watch as a fan this season, despite absolute shit officiating AGAIN!? It has been tough to not cry foul in many games this season, at least since the Pittsburgh game forward.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, Thomas Graham is the nail in Nagy and Pace's coffin IMO.

We2 sat through an entire season of Kindle Vildor being the absolute weakest link on D. I think Graham just earned himself some money. He was great last week, and aside from the early Metcalf TD, he was great again today. (The Metcalf TD, was bad scheme fwiw. Leaving a 2 game rookie on an island with Metcalf is dumb.)

I really like what they've stumbled on with Graham. Him and Johnson could be dynamic.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We2 sat through an entire season of Kindle Vildor being the absolute weakest link on D. I think Graham just earned himself some money. He was great last week, and aside from the early Metcalf TD, he was great again today. (The Metcalf TD, was bad scheme fwiw. Leaving a 2 game rookie on an island with Metcalf is dumb.)

I really like what they've stumbled on with Graham. Him and Johnson could be dynamic.
After losing our entire secondary (got Jackson back today) - we've probably had our best two games of the season coverage-wise. Held Cousins to 87 yards and what did Russ have today? 166?

Not many bright spots to this season, but we may have at least found a legit player or two in the midst of this shitstorm. Graham does look quite solid. Obviously, a small sample size, but he's intriguing.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Less pain.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See? I knew the Bears would come from behind and win the game on a dramatic 2 pt conversion!

-said no Bears fan alive

I was even surprised they went for the 2....We dont have anything to lose at this point,but nontheless surprised......

Still wont save Nagys job....

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow we won. So happy. This win will surely catapult us into the Super Bowl next year. (rolls eyes)

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saint Fucking Nick the Dick. Just another reason the house needs to be cleaned top to bottom when you had the guy that knew the system on the roster. You could have had another Tyler Bray guy on the practice squad so you do not need to pay 10 million next year for a backup. I was shocked three seahawks could not completely carry a byrd out of bounds. but that TD throw to Graham has been passed over all year.
I hope David Montgomery makes it on Angry runs this week.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow we won. So happy. This win will surely catapult us into the Super Bowl next year. (rolls eyes)

Sorry BS,but your post has no meaning to it......why would anyone think its getting us to the SB next year......?

our team has a ton of work to do.

I thought I was the only one that posts this way.....lol

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love knowing you were watching the game rooting for the Bears to lose.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

After losing our entire secondary (got Jackson back today) - we've probably had our best two games of the season coverage-wise. Held Cousins to 87 yards and what did Russ have today? 166?

Not many bright spots to this season, but we may have at least found a legit player or two in the midst of this shitstorm. Graham does look quite solid. Obviously, a small sample size, but he's intriguing.
Since it was obvious early on that our season was going nowhere, I began to think about the '22 draft, and altho I'm almost always a trenches first guy when it comes to our early picks, I started thinking that maybe the CB spot could and possibly should be our top priority. But the emergence of Graham has given me pause on this idea. Of course you can never have too many solid CBs on your roster, but it doesn't look like the high need it did just a few weeks ago.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since it was obvious early on that our season was going nowhere, I began to think about the '22 draft, and altho I'm almost always a trenches first guy when it comes to our early picks, I started thinking that maybe the CB spot could and possibly should be our top priority. But the emergence of Graham has given me pause on this idea. Of course you can never have too many solid CBs on your roster, but it doesn't look like the high need it did just a few weeks ago.
There's undoubtedly some holes on our D. Especially with some of our core guys aging and/or on their way out. That being said - this upcoming draft has to be, first and foremost, focused on protecting our investment in Fields. As does our free agency period. I understand that with ARob gone, we will need to acquire another WR as well. That being said, we have to be able to protect him before anything else. If that means we have to go into 2022 with Mooney as our #1 and a value type of FA WR as our #2 (along with Kmet)? So be it.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and has anyone else noticed...

Eddie Jackson's best move this entire season - seems to be getting burned for a TD. Then, turning back while throwing his arms up at the rest of the secondary. As if they blew the coverage and he had absolutely nothing to do with it.

How many times can you do that before you start to think; "Hmm. Maybe I have something to do with this?"

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's undoubtedly some holes on our D. Especially with some of our core guys aging and/or on their way out. That being said - this upcoming draft has to be, first and foremost, focused on protecting our investment in Fields. As does our free agency period. I understand that with ARob gone, we will need to acquire another WR as well. That being said, we have to be able to protect him before anything else. If that means we have to go into 2022 with Mooney as our #1 and a value type of FA WR as our #2 (along with Kmet)? So be it.
I've said on a few occasions that I'd have no problems if we use our first pick on the OL, altho depending on who we keep with respect to the DL/Edge for next year, we may have to give those spots strong consideration. Our D has definitely shown its cracks this season. To me it's been overall the weakest since those gawd awful units of the mid-late 90's. Not as consistently bad, but certainly not up to the standards it has played over the last 20+ years.