• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Awe Inspiring Rise to Dominance (video)

Tidergirl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't released the OFFICIAL Top 50 Poster Rankings for Q1 2019, yet. I'm sure you'd be up there. :suds:

#UCFacts
B4 all the bs went down i went from unranked to hell i cant remember, but i was ranked.. reminds me of a certain central florida school.

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
B4 all the bs went down i went from unranked to hell i cant remember, but i was ranked.. reminds me of a certain central florida school.

Haha the parrell is very similar. After the Great Purge BS, it just doesn't UCFeel right doing the rankings anymore. We lost our very best, for sure.

#UCFacts

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow what do you know a school that self proclaims itself a National Championship has made a video claiming a rise to dominance.
shocked, shocked i tell you.

UCFhonors

Hoopla Cash
$ 494.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow what do you know a school that self proclaims itself a National Championship has made a video claiming a rise to dominance.
shocked, shocked i tell you.

You mean the NCAA recognized and Only Undefeated NC... get your UCFacts straight.

os-sp-ucf-ncaa-record-book-national-champs-20180825

Redirect Notice

#UCFacts

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That site also gives Bama 19 NCs when even Bama claims 17 with full knowledge that several are BS.

Don't believe everything on the interwebz.

#UCFacts
says a guy using the internet to prove points

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The distinction is some outsiders don’t know about UCFs Rise to Dominance or too many of the UCFacts. They all will soon enough. The Sky is the Limit.

#UCFacts

What exactly are you talking about here? We have all seen UCF play. They do well in the same way Boise St has done well. They beat up their conference (at least as of late) and here and there they beat a decent P5 opponent, typically in a bowl game.

Nothing wrong with that and no disrespect meant, just saying that you aren't world beaters.

Why do I have this UCFeeling that too many of the posters here are scared to watch the video like they are of imagining their team play @ UCF.....

Don’t be UCFearful of the UCFacts. Doing so will just hold you back.

#UCFacts

As for the video... I have a question. Is this the first video UCF has put out like this? I know Nebraska has been putting videos like this out for years. Hell, they just released videos recently focused around certain players (potential draftees).

I mean, I can understand YOU getting behind this video, but it is nothing special in the ocean of college football.