• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Average Joe's Quick Slant

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
upload_2016-2-15_20-5-8.png don't try to undermine my argument by using "logic" :sigh:

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Falcons trust the veteran White in run blocking and as a last resort check down option..

Nailed it imo. White was a blocker out there. Blocked on runs and screens, complained to the media about it too.

I think Hank Time couldn't handle the blocking duties, his late season departure just seemed weird.

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't argue with how Roddy was used.

Still, he had 70 targets (43 receptions). While that was only good enough to be 4th on the Falcons, the fact that he's on the field, well, there is a potential to be used more than he was.

I'm not locked in on Roddy. Was just making conversation with Sam. Rotoworld is reporting that the Falcons may keep him, but his salary may suggest otherwise.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could always do an article on which FAs teams should target. Rather than projections on where you think people will go. You can extrapolate on the best fits. That way you can include teams like the Packers that so rarely venture into the FA market.

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Trudem @Chef99 @TKOSpikes @TREFF @Sam Sportboy
@leftypower @canesandfinsfanatic @Barilko @broncosmitty @SteelersPride @SmokingMonkey @Yellow Fuzzies @tlance @wilwhite @The Foot @Stomp

More shameless self-promotion. The latest fantasy football article for March.

NFL Free Agent Roulette

You could always do an article on which FAs teams should target.
Or maybe just an article on the success of free agents (players changing teams).

Might help if you share the article on your social media accounts. Just a suggestion. :whistle:

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good read Joe, but I ain't sharing it. Hell, it's hard enough now days to get different angles on stuff that your opponents might not get....................I told one dude to come to tHoop in my money league and dude doesn't post but I know he comes in and reads my stuff! Bastard nailed Jordy off the wire the same day I was talking to you guise about it. I went in to grab him and my buddy had already got him (keeper league).

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I told one dude to come to tHoop in my money league and dude doesn't post but I know he comes in and reads my stuff!
You can always go "Opposite George" on him. Type up some "misinformation" posts.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Trudem @Chef99 @TKOSpikes @TREFF @Sam Sportboy
@leftypower @canesandfinsfanatic @Barilko @broncosmitty @SteelersPride @SmokingMonkey @Yellow Fuzzies @tlance @wilwhite @The Foot @Stomp

More shameless self-promotion. The latest fantasy football article for March.

NFL Free Agent Roulette

Or maybe just an article on the success of free agents (players changing teams).

Might help if you share the article on your social media accounts. Just a suggestion. :whistle:
I shared it on facebook. Good luck Joe!

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I told one dude to come to tHoop in my money league and dude doesn't post but I know he comes in and reads my stuff!

I tell people this is just a blog I follow. And if they aren't into fantasy, I tell them what this actually is, which is a fantasy info gold mine!

Can't get nearly the same amount of exposure to different ideas/thought process as you can here, and that's what will give you a true advantage in your other leagues. Or at least it has in mine, as I'm sure it has helped in others' money leagues as well.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tell people this is just a blog I follow. And if they aren't into fantasy, I tell them what this actually is, which is a fantasy info gold mine!

Can't get nearly the same amount of exposure to different ideas/thought process as you can here, and that's what will give you a true advantage in your other leagues. Or at least it has in mine, as I'm sure it has helped in others' money leagues as well.
While the plethora of different ideas and strategies is awesome. I value the feedback far and away the best asset I get from this forum.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While the plethora of different ideas and strategies is awesome. I value the feedback far and away the best asset I get from this forum.
No shit, I just hope I have more time to participate this year than I did last...........so far it looks like I will but you never know, being the "new guy" here at work and all.........

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No shit, I just hope I have more time to participate this year than I did last...........so far it looks like I will but you never know, being the "new guy" here at work and all.........
Im applying for a new job so I dont know what kind of time I would have but I need something to shake up work. I have been in the exact same position for nearly 6 years.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
had to read the article on my phone @averagejoe , workplace firewall categorizes a bunch of fantasy sites as gambling.
Nice read, always good to be wary of the big FA moves.
Seems like waiting on those guys to fall a little on draft day is the way to go.
Hell, in most weeks last year, you could've started Marshall and Decker as your WR1 and WR2 and made out quite nicely, especially in PPR.

Can't wait for this weekend's roster moves.

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what this actually is, ...is a fantasy info gold mine.
Can't get nearly the same amount of exposure to different ideas/thought process as you can here, and that's what will give you a true advantage in your other leagues.
Agree 100%. Someone always has a different angle to shed a new light on a player. Even when I don't agree, I'll mull over some of the points.

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sharing my latest Fantasy Football article. Please feel free to share with others. It's shameless self-promotion, I know. Here's hoping to direct more traffic to the site...

2016 Matchstick Men of Fantasy Football

BTW, it's basically revision of the "Free Agency" thread. Thanks @TKOSpikes for commenting already.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also commented

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good warning article Joe wish it was around last season before i drafting Jeremy Hill in so many leagues(7 i think probably be targeting him again though this year, but at a more reasonable price). Going to be avoiding David Johnson and Rawls this year for sure, Gurley on the other hand i have a crush on he's my RB3 behind Bell and AD at the moment.

Still think Foles deserves another shot at starting for someone he wasn't doing that bad when he got hurt with the Eagles and any QB would struggle in that bland Rams passing attack with a below average offensive line and no wide receivers.

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3