• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ATHLON Sports 2015 QB Rankings

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or you could simply just show where the stats used were wrong?

Your dense huh? Couldn't put it together that i wasn't referring to this thread? Or that I don't care about your homerism/trollish behavior enough to go dig it up.

on that note

We are done here.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no sir. You are the smartest, most knowledgeable poster on this board. Me do not want fight with you. Surely put to shame by straight fact, after fact. Were done here for fear of embarrassment on my end

Not in the least bit. But you whine about it, yet offer not rebuttal to the actual facts. I have no issue if you disagree, but at least show where what I posted was/is wrong.

Tgann has just been taken to task because he lacks any actual knowledge of the facts of the players. His whine is that Brady is simply a short passer, yet Flacco throws the short pass more than Brady does.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your dense huh? Couldn't put it together that i wasn't referring to this thread? Or that I don't care about your homerism/trollish behavior enough to go dig it up.

on that note

We are done here.

Yet you felt the need to chime in an whine.:L

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no sir. You are the smartest, most knowledgeable poster on this board. Me do not want fight with you. Surely put to shame by straight fact, after fact. Were done here for fear of embarrassment on my end

NEPATSFAN is super smart and not afraid to outlast a poster as to not lose face even when both feet are firmly planted in sh*t. Delusional homer.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NEPATSFAN is super smart and not afraid to outlast a poster as to not lose face even when both feet are firmly planted in sh*t. Delusional homer.

Then show where what I posted is incorrect.

You won't becasue you can't.

You proclaimed Brady is simply a short passer, yet Flacco throws short more than he does. Then you proclaimed what a great passer Flacco is downfield, yet they are about the same per avg pass yardage, and on the deep ball close to the same though Flacco does have a slight edge.

Feel free to refute any of it if you can.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhh the sisters are at it again. Dueling dummies.

Are you ever planning on explaining how Brady isn't that good because he throws a lot of passes in the 10 or less category, but somehow that same logic doesn't apply to Flacco who happens to have a higher percentage of passes in the 10 or less category?

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, I am skeptical YPA necessarily equates to winning. The dink/dunk vs gunslinger argument is just as much an aesthetic one as much as anything of serious substance. I have to say though, I'll take Brady against anyone in the modern era as I like how he manages the game as a QB. And, well, he's pretty good at it.

But that has nothing to do with my team or anything- just an opinion I have had for a while.:kermit:

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you ever planning on explaining how Brady isn't that good because he throws a lot of passes in the 10 or less category, but somehow that same logic doesn't apply to Flacco who happens to have a higher percentage of passes in the 10 or less category?

I'll just lean on what the author of ur article called Flacco. The "Mayor"

Uve been made to look an idiot. Let's move on.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll just lean on what the author of ur article called Flacco. The "Mayor"

Uve been made to look an idiot. Let's move on.

And yet again you come with no facts when cornered. :nod::nod::nod:

Flacco is barely an above avg qb, and he'll never be considered elite.

:pound::pound:

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet again you come with no facts when cornered. :nod::nod::nod:

Flacco is barely an above avg qb, and he'll never be considered elite.

:pound::pound:
This discussion is over.

Weak troll. Go lick ur wounds

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, I am skeptical YPA necessarily equates to winning. The dink/dunk vs gunslinger argument is just as much an aesthetic one as much as anything of serious substance. I have to say though, I'll take Brady against anyone in the modern era as I like how he manages the game as a QB. And, well, he's pretty good at it.

But that has nothing to do with my team or anything- just an opinion I have had for a while.:kermit:

Yeah Moose when your down 14 twice in the second half in playoffs and overcome that deficit( never done before) and then to overcome the biggest SB second half deficit) 10 points, I'll take the dink and dunk. Guy doesnt get rattled which is good in my book, like a Montana. A few Qb's get hit or throw a pick and then they are rattled and ruined for game.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take Flacco or Ryan over Eli, but otherwise this list seems pretty fair. I'd still like to see what Luck would do without his cupcake division.