• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

At Kansas City. Zowie!

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. I'm a "jerk" and an "idiot" yet look at your post in bold. And once again, you are telling me I will get banned for saying it's dumb that you guys focus so much on noise. Yet you WON'T get banned for personally attacking me and calling me a dillhole, an idiot and a jerk??? I seem to think personal attacks are more serious than saying the noise debate is very stupid. If I get banned...so should you......dillhole.

Yes, you are a jerk and an idiot. You obviously have no clue how things work here. You come here and insult the Seahawk's fanbase and then cry about "personal attacks".
You are the one that keeps on bringing up the noise thing. Give it a rest already. No one cares but you hypocrite.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. I'm a "jerk" and an "idiot" yet look at your post in bold. And once again, you are telling me I will get banned for saying it's dumb that you guys focus so much on noise. Yet you WON'T get banned for personally attacking me and calling me a dillhole, an idiot and a jerk??? I seem to think personal attacks are more serious than saying the noise debate is very stupid. If I get banned...so should you......dillhole.

Bye bye you fuckin clown.

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last time I checked, this was a message board called Sportshoopla where people come to talk about sports. I have every right in the world to be on any board I want, including the Seahawks board. So you telling me to "go back to your own board" doesn't impress me. And my statement is true. I see so many Seahawks fans bragging about how loud they are and I just don't get it. It's almost as if a lot of you take it personally and get offended if some other team claims to be louder.

And it amuses me that my original post was deleted when all I really said was that fans who are focused on being the loudest are embarrassing. Yet all the posters who tell me to shut the fuck up, their posts are still showing. Looks like one of the mods is a Seahawks fan and has a conflict of interest. LoL.

Just leave, nobody likes you or your opinion. Thank you!

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad most of you have such optimism. Losing Mebane and having Wagner still out scare the hell out of me. This should be a running attack on both sides and we have huge questions about our run defense and depth on the defensive line.

I was worried we wouldn't be able to stop the run and boy couldn't they.

Let's face it, the injuries are piling up and they just don't have the depth they had last year to keep winning on top of them.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Let's face it, the injuries are piling up and they just don't have the depth they had last year to keep winning on top of them.

they don't and it's painfully obvious.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mebane and Wagner being out is so huge. Charles might have still had a big day, but I think at least a few of those runs would have been stopped if those guys are in the game.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was so frustrating to watch after being so dominate last season. The middle of our defense is out or playing hurt. We really got hurt on the depth scale with FA this year.

STBR 27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
best interior D-lineman was our FB, that tells you everything you need to know. Missing Wagner has been huge, M Smith is just not good against the run.

On a side note, I am here in KC and was at the game, I have never been so cold in my life! The stadium is loud, but not any louder than the Clink, however, they were CLEARLY pumping in crowd noise at least once during a timeout. Pretty sad that the "loudest" stadium in the league has to play crowd noise through the speakers!!!

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you should learn something or two before opening your mouth. Seattle broke the record Twice DURING GAME PLAY, KC broke the record during time outs when they had the PA announcer telling people when to yell and how even if you were rooting for the visiting team you could make history by cheering as loud as you can. I got this info off of a KC website a month or two ago. It's not like it is some top secret stuff.

Truth is truth :pound:

I see what you're saying., even though I don't necessarily agree. But the same could be said about open air stadiums versus stadiums that are built for noise. I grew up in Utah and so I grew up with people complaining about how the Jazz stadium was built for the acoustics and not real fan noise. I don't cling on to that excuse here, but I do know that Seattle has that. So I think that both stadiums are loud and both fan bases are good.

I hardly believe that no one was telling the fans to make noise in Seattle when they broke it. Maybe it wasn't the announcer telling people to get on their feet and make some noise telling but rather a meter or something. Or just look around. If they weren't telling them, I'm pretty sure that Kansas City would know. It's not that hard to see other people getting louder and louder and you joining in. Everyone on both days were told that the record was going to be made that day.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see what you're saying., even though I don't necessarily agree. But the same could be said about open air stadiums versus stadiums that are built for noise. I grew up in Utah and so I grew up with people complaining about how the Jazz stadium was built for the acoustics and not real fan noise. I don't cling on to that excuse here, but I do know that Seattle has that. So I think that both stadiums are loud and both fan bases are good.

I hardly believe that no one was telling the fans to make noise in Seattle when they broke it. Maybe it wasn't the announcer telling people to get on their feet and make some noise telling but rather a meter or something. Or just look around. If they weren't telling them, I'm pretty sure that Kansas City would know. It's not that hard to see other people getting louder and louder and you joining in. Everyone on both days were told that the record was going to be made that day.

You can go to any game at the Clink, and when the opposing offense takes the field for the first time, if its not world record noise level, its damn close.