• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

At Kansas City. Zowie!

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is an important game for both teams.
IMO, winning will come down to which team runs better. Turnovers might come into play but I feel the run game is paramount in this matchup.
Last weeks game sure makes me feel better about our run game. 350 yards was quite an accomplishment.
KC's back is stellar as well, but even without Mebane and Wags, I think our run D is a notch ahead of theirs.
Both QB's protect the ball while our advantage is that RW is better in leading a come from behind victory if needed.
Az will have their hands full while SF gets to pick on the Gnats.
This division race is going to get real interesting real soon. My guess is Det>Az, SF>NYG, and Sea>KC.

GO SEAHAWKS.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is an important game for both teams.
IMO, winning will come down to which team runs better. Turnovers might come into play but I feel the run game is paramount in this matchup.
Last weeks game sure makes me feel better about our run game. 350 yards was quite an accomplishment.
KC's back is stellar as well, but even without Mebane and Wags, I think our run D is a notch ahead of theirs.
Both QB's protect the ball while our advantage is that RW is better in leading a come from behind victory if needed.
Az will have their hands full while SF gets to pick on the Gnats.
This division race is going to get real interesting real soon. My guess is Det>Az, SF>NYG, and Sea>KC.

GO SEAHAWKS.
Agree.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If ( big if ) the Hawks can win at KC that's a huge quality win. The last Quality win the Hawks had was against Denver in week 3.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If ( big if ) the Hawks can win at KC that's a huge quality win. The last Quality win the Hawks had was against Denver in week 3.

Then we are due!

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then we are due!

i hope you are right. Although the hawks had a strong game rushing last week lets not kid ourselves to much. They still played poorly when you look at WHO they were playing. The Giants are not a good pass defense, no where near as good as KC ( who is #1 in the NFL against the pass ) and we couldn't even pass against them. Also KC's rush defense is MUCH better than the Giants.

On the road in KC, the second loudest stadium in the world ( During play lmao, break the record when KC is playing and not during a TV time out and ill give them #1 ) against the #5 overall defense means a very long day for the Hawks. BUT It should be a very LONG day for KC also playing against the #3 Defense in the NFL.

It will come down to Seattle's #12 ranked offense vs KC's #26 ranked offense. Which one does more or turns the ball over less.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i hope you are right. Although the hawks had a strong game rushing last week lets not kid ourselves to much. They still played poorly when you look at WHO they were playing. The Giants are not a good pass defense, no where near as good as KC ( who is #1 in the NFL against the pass ) and we couldn't even pass against them. Also KC's rush defense is MUCH better than the Giants.

On the road in KC, the second loudest stadium in the world ( During play lmao, break the record when KC is playing and not during a TV time out and ill give them #1 ) against the #5 overall defense means a very long day for the Hawks. BUT It should be a very LONG day for KC also playing against the #3 Defense in the NFL.

It will come down to Seattle's #12 ranked offense vs KC's #26 ranked offense. Which one does more or turns the ball over less.

Are you serious????? Making excuses for the loudest, blah, blah, blah????

Just beat them and shut them up!

Excuses by Superbowl Champions? Not very pretty......

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you serious????? Making excuses for the loudest, blah, blah, blah????

Just beat them and shut them up!

Excuses by Superbowl Champions? Not very pretty......

Maybe you should learn something or two before opening your mouth. Seattle broke the record Twice DURING GAME PLAY, KC broke the record during time outs when they had the PA announcer telling people when to yell and how even if you were rooting for the visiting team you could make history by cheering as loud as you can. I got this info off of a KC website a month or two ago. It's not like it is some top secret stuff.

Truth is truth :pound:

Last edited by a moderator:

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you should learn something or two before opening your mouth. Seattle broke the record Twice DURING GAME PLAY, KC broke the record during time outs when they had the PA announcer telling people when to yell and how even if you were rooting for the visiting team you could make history by cheering as loud as you can. I got this info off of a KC website a month or two ago. It's not like it is some top secret stuff.

Meh, as someone who actually went to that game, it has been plenty loud before (2010/11 vs SD comes to mind most recently) for a primetime game-they most certainly did not need a prompt to scream their heads off at Phillip Rivers. I fail to see why anyone should really care too much about this on a serious level. Both fanbases have been yelling their asses off, just as loud as ever, since they have been around.

With all that being said, I hope it is a good game between the two teams.:suds:

pistlpete

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, as someone who actually went to that game, it has been plenty loud before (2010/11 vs SD comes to mind most recently) for a primetime game-they most certainly did not need a prompt to scream their heads off at Phillip Rivers. I fail to see why anyone should really care too much about this on a serious level. Both fanbases have been yelling their asses off, just as loud as ever, since they have been around.

With all that being said, I hope it is a good game between the two teams.:suds:

^This^:suds:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad most of you have such optimism. Losing Mebane and having Wagner still out scare the hell out of me. This should be a running attack on both sides and we have huge questions about our run defense and depth on the defensive line.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the turnover battle will decide this game.

We played loose with the ball last week and that was unacceptable IMO. It's also supposed to be stupid cold and possibly snow, which will make hanging onto the slick ball difficult.

For those 2 reasons I think there could be some serious turnover potential for both teams tomorrow and I think it decides the winner.

PackManDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:lol: you Seahawks fans amuse me with how hung up you are on thinking you are the loudest stadium in the world. Even if you were (which you are not) who the hell cares. As if being loud is the measure for how much of a fan you are. Geez.

PackManDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh my god. Just shut up. Once again....how hung up are you on being the loudest. It is embarrassing.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: you Seahawks fans amuse me with how hung up you are on thinking you are the loudest stadium in the world. Even if you were (which you are not) who the hell cares. As if being loud is the measure for how much of a fan you are. Geez.
Coming from a fan of a team that sells bullshit "shares" of itself to its fans, this is funny.

At least 70,000 hawks fans screaming actually has an impact on a game from time to time. Good luck selling your shares of the Packers when you retire. :suds:

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh my god. Just shut up. Once again....how hung up are you on being the loudest. It is embarrassing.

What's more embarrassing is the Packers fan who cares enough to show up on our board and whine about people whining!

I don't give a crap about the noise record. Most don't. So fuck off and quit being such a little bitch.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Coming to a Seahawks board and telling one of them to shut

The Packers board is over there. ---------->

PackManDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last time I checked, this was a message board called Sportshoopla where people come to talk about sports. I have every right in the world to be on any board I want, including the Seahawks board. So you telling me to "go back to your own board" doesn't impress me. And my statement is true. I see so many Seahawks fans bragging about how loud they are and I just don't get it. It's almost as if a lot of you take it personally and get offended if some other team claims to be louder.

And it amuses me that my original post was deleted when all I really said was that fans who are focused on being the loudest are embarrassing. Yet all the posters who tell me to shut the fuck up, their posts are still showing. Looks like one of the mods is a Seahawks fan and has a conflict of interest. LoL.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last time I checked, this was a message board called Sportshoopla where people come to talk about sports. I have every right in the world to be on any board I want, including the Seahawks board. So you telling me to "go back to your own board" doesn't impress me. And my statement is true. I see so many Seahawks fans bragging about how loud they are and I just don't get it. It's almost as if a lot of you take it personally and get offended if some other team claims to be louder.

And it amuses me that my original post was deleted when all I really said was that fans who are focused on being the loudest are embarrassing. Yet all the posters who tell me to shut the fuck up, their posts are still showing. Looks like one of the mods is a Seahawks fan and has a conflict of interest. LoL.

Fair enough.
To me it looks like the only 2 groups of fans who enjoy boasting about volume is the KC and Seahawk fans. Without question those two fan bases have proven their mettle.
Fans of teams that are not in the running are the ones bitching about the fact they are irrelevant on this issue.
You validate my point.

PackManDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough.
To me it looks like the only 2 groups of fans who enjoy boasting about volume is the KC and Seahawk fans. Without question those two fan bases have proven their mettle.
Fans of teams that are not in the running are the ones bitching about the fact they are irrelevant on this issue.
You validate my point.

I honestly couldn't care less if you think your point has been validated. And if you believe that I am upset because the Packers aren't talked about for being one of the loudest stadiums or fanbases then I don't know what to tell you. Couldn't be further from the truth. Once again you are so focused on noise whether it be how loud your fans are or how upset other fans are for not being loud. You just proved my point. It is an unhealthy obsession with "we are so loud!!!". I don't get it. The Packers fans are routinely regarded as being the best fans in sports and the most knowledgeable in sports. I'll take that over not being as loud as other teams any day. Especially when a huge factor in your stadium being so loud, isn't the fans....but the way your stadium is built.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly couldn't care less if you think your point has been validated. And if you believe that I am upset because the Packers aren't talked about for being one of the loudest stadiums or fanbases then I don't know what to tell you. Couldn't be further from the truth. Once again you are so focused on noise whether it be how loud your fans are or how upset other fans are for not being loud. You just proved my point. It is an unhealthy obsession with "we are so loud!!!". I don't get it. The Packers fans are routinely regarded as being the best fans in sports and the most knowledgeable in sports. I'll take that over not being as loud as other teams any day. Especially when a huge factor in your stadium being so loud, isn't the fans....but the way your stadium is built.
Your being here making numerous posts on this issue indicates the noise factor bothers you enough to post.
I have no problem with fans of opposing teams trying to hang here. Yet your doushness is duly noted.
Move along. It's football day in case you didn't notice.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's more embarrassing is the Packers fan who cares enough to show up on our board and whine about people whining!

I don't give a crap about the noise record. Most don't. So fuck off and quit being such a little bitch.

No can do, apparently.

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ya you must be new to sportshoopla than, let me give you some advise. You can't say whatever you want on any board and especially on team boards. A primary example would be SF board they ban people all the time. (especially Seahawks fans) if you want to talk shit than its the general board or trash thread depending on the board.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This isn't the ESPN or CBS boards where you can just wander around making an ass of yourself while trolling. Here you are allowed to post on other teams boards as long as you are respectful of said team and their fanbase, which you are not.

Again, basically no one cares about the noise. In fact you are one of the few that really seems to give a crap about the subject.

Keep on being a whiny little hypocritical jerk by complaining about other people complaining. Enjoy getting banned dillhole. Idiot.

PackManDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your being here making numerous posts on this issue indicates the noise factor bothers you enough to post.
I have no problem with fans of opposing teams trying to hang here. Yet your doushness is duly noted.
Move along. It's football day in case you didn't notice.

You implied that I am bothered because my team is irrelevant in the "loudest stadium" debate. Which is dead wrong. I am however bothered that I always see Seahawks fans bragging about being the loudest. Once again I will reiterate I couldn't care less about being the loudest. I'm happy with my team, my stadium and my fellow fans. I don't need a "loudest stadium" badge to make me feel relevant.

PackManDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya you must be new to sportshoopla than, let me give you some advise. You can't say whatever you want on any board and especially on team boards. A primary example would be SF board they ban people all the time. (especially Seahawks fans) if you want to talk shit than its the general board or trash thread depending on the board.

If I get banned for saying that it is embarrassing for fans to be so focused on noise level then so be it. That would be a sports forum I would not want to be a part of. I could see if I came on here saying F all of you, and talking crap about you, and your family and all that. But an opposing team's fan coming on your board to say that it seems stupid that you guys focus so much on noise. I don't see the big deal in that. Oh well.

PackManDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn't the ESPN or CBS boards where you can just wander around making an ass of yourself while trolling. Here you are allowed to post on other teams boards as long as you are respectful of said team and their fanbase, which you are not.

Again, basically no one cares about the noise. In fact you are one of the few that really seems to give a crap about the subject.

Keep on being a whiny little hypocritical jerk by complaining about other people complaining. Enjoy getting banned dillhole. Idiot.

LOL. I'm a "jerk" and an "idiot" yet look at your post in bold. And once again, you are telling me I will get banned for saying it's dumb that you guys focus so much on noise. Yet you WON'T get banned for personally attacking me and calling me a dillhole, an idiot and a jerk??? I seem to think personal attacks are more serious than saying the noise debate is very stupid. If I get banned...so should you......dillhole.