• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Assessment Of the Cavs Team

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a good result against the 0 and 3 Knicks. Interesting to see how they address the defensive woes. Love is not going to handle the big men for sure. Wade and Rose dont really have the speed anymore. Perhaps they are actively shopping that Nets pick

Yep, another double digit blowout against a poor Knicks team. No matter how you slice it early or not this team has went 0-3 and 1-4 in what was supposed to be the easiest stretches of any NBA team. I doubt a undersized old and injured PG that plays no defense can help this team go from worst to first in the East like magic.

I know it's early but even making the playoffs looks like a stretch with this team. Love just isn't a #2 player for a playoff team and was barely a #3 player on a championship team. Dude has dwindled to a #4 at best if you want to be a championship team. They have nobody at SG or G right now. Literally all they have is a Lebron who's at an all time low and not getting any younger. I think I had them as the #4 team with my predictions but now I might have to change that prediction.

On the flip side Boston looks like they can still make the playoffs without Gordon. Fortunately, they might actually get him back before the end of the season. It might be a Bucks vs C's Eastern championship this year and for the next 4 years.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, another double digit blowout against a poor Knicks team. No matter how you slice it early or not this team has went 0-3 and 1-4 in what was supposed to be the easiest stretches of any NBA team. I doubt a undersized old and injured PG that plays no defense can help this team go from worst to first in the East like magic.

I know it's early but even making the playoffs looks like a stretch with this team. Love just isn't a #2 player for a playoff team and was barely a #3 player on a championship team. Dude has dwindled to a #4 at best if you want to be a championship team. They have nobody at SG or G right now. Literally all they have is a Lebron who's at an all time low and not getting any younger. I think I had them as the #4 team with my predictions but now I might have to change that prediction.

On the flip side Boston looks like they can still make the playoffs without Gordon. Fortunately, they might actually get him back before the end of the season. It might be a Bucks vs C's Eastern championship this year and for the next 4 years.

Literally the hottest take of all #hottakes. Not shaky, not in doubt, not imperfect....a stretch.

Time for you to:
anigif_original-3059-1448480708-16.gif

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Literally the hottest take of all #hottakes. Not shaky, not in doubt, not imperfect....a stretch.

Time for you to:
anigif_original-3059-1448480708-16.gif

Well, I they can only get better from this stretch. I hope you're right because it would be terrible for the NBA to not have LBJ in the playoffs. If they continue to play like this they won't be in the playoffs and that's the truth. If they play up to their potential the can easily be a #1 seed. However, the age and injury concerns is why I predicted them to be a 4 seed. I'll stick with that for now.

Bojack_Horseman

Snowflake Melter Supreme
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron ran his mouth about the president, his team stinks now.

Coincidence?

I find myself hoping the Cavs lose every game and Lebron has the worst statistical season of his career.

I'm sure many others are sending those same vibes his way. It's a lot to overcome.

He's also 32 years old - In Stumbling on Wins, they found the average NBA player peaks at 24-25, then slowly declines until 31. From 31-32 there's a 22% dropoff, from 32-33 there's a 35% dropoff, from 33-34 there's a 57% dropoff.

This is the end of Lebron as we know him. Good luck making the Eastern Finals, Cavs.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron ran his mouth about the president, his team stinks now.

Coincidence?

I find myself hoping the Cavs lose every game and Lebron has the worst statistical season of his career.

I'm sure many others are sending those same vibes his way. It's a lot to overcome.

He's also 32 years old - In Stumbling on Wins, they found the average NBA player peaks at 24-25, then slowly declines until 31. From 31-32 there's a 22% dropoff, from 32-33 there's a 35% dropoff, from 33-34 there's a 57% dropoff.

This is the end of Lebron as we know him. Good luck making the Eastern Finals, Cavs.

It varies, I've seen some players like Ray Allen peak in his late 20's. It all depends on injuries, diet, exercise, stretching, advanced/alternative healing/recovery methods, and genetics.

For the most part peak speed and jumping ability does seem to peak at 24-27 for majority of male athletes. Lebron is still shooting at a high's in FG% and three point percentage. His assists are at an all time high but his defense is at career low's as well as his ppg. His athleticism is obviously not what it once was but he's still has enough to be an elite player combined with his size, skills and basketball IQ. I think he's still a top five player. I'm just not sure if he can last an entire season with having to carry so much of the burden in terms of scoring and facilitating.

Bojack_Horseman

Snowflake Melter Supreme
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It varies, I've seen some players like Ray Allen peak in his late 20's. It all depends on injuries, diet, exercise, stretching, advanced/alternative healing/recovery methods, and genetics.

Ray's game wasn't really centered around his athleticism and size though, he just refined his jumper and his release. LeBron's not killing anybody with 3s.

For the most part peak speed and jumping ability does seem to peak at 24-27 for majority of male athletes. Lebron is still shooting at a high's in FG% and three point percentage. His assists are at an all time high but his defense is at career low's as well as his ppg. His athleticism is obviously not what it once was but he's still has enough to be an elite player combined with his size, skills and basketball IQ. I think he's still a top five player. I'm just not sure if he can last an entire season with having to carry so much of the burden in terms of scoring and facilitating.

Yeah I'm just saying that his decline will be rapid, and with the Cavs missing a Kyrie or IT right now, he's having to log more minutes and carry more of the offensive load himself. It will wear him out and even with him playing 37mpg right now it's still not enough. Cavs need him on the floor for 48. His usage is down, his assists are up, but Cavs need more from him on offense. And his ratios on 2p%, 3p% are great this season, just needs more volume on offense.

Cavs will figure it out, but they really need IT to come back and give them some scoring on offense. I don't think they're better than the Wizards or the Celtics right now. If the IT experiment fails, that team will get broken up.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wade and Smith look old and washed up. At least Rose hasn't lost too much from last year. Damn old and slow and it's even worse than I thought. Kyle Kover has been their second best player on this team. :pound:

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Magic and Clippers in the NBA finals this year. Book it.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's starting to look like they play well vs good teams and suck vs bad teams. :shrug:

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow great game from Lebron

57 points
11 rebounds
7 assists
3 steals
3 blocks
67.6%

Giving up another ridiculous scoring binge from an opposing team though. They aren't going anywhere (maybe not even out of the East with this defense. They've been giving up like 110-115 points a night. No defensive minded coaches anywhere to be found?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's starting to look like they play well vs good teams and suck vs bad teams. :shrug:

Doesn’t make much sense, not sure what is going on with them. It is sometimes efffort. They are beating the elite West teams

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it's official.

Great dayne has gone Wiggy

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They would be the #3 or #4 team in the West. I feel like one of these young Eastern Conference teams will be much better than last season. If the Bucks have Middleton and Parker in the postseason this year they would be a tough challenge.

I thought you weren't a Bucks fan

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YOU WOKE THE BEAST!

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, Cavs suck vs garbage teams and perform well vs good teams. That's the trend so far.