• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Assessment Of the Cavs Team

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm continually proven right with logic, statistical analysis, historical references and citing other players opinions.

So will you morons like to eat crow now or later? I'll serve it with a side of sour grapes.

Cavs will enjoy having 2-3 players injured for the postseason and their age will show in the postseason. Your biggest weakness will always show in the playoffs and age/injuries is their weakness.

Booked

Something that just occurred to me, it's never great to have a bunch of old dudes, and injury prone players. But this year that should be even worse now that they got rid of 20 second timeouts. The younger guys will have even more stamina advantage with fewer stoppages.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something that just occurred to me, it's never great to have a bunch of old dudes, and injury prone players. But this year that should be even worse now that they got rid of 20 second timeouts. The younger guys will have even more stamina advantage with fewer stoppages.

Precisely my point. These acquisitions by the Cavs that many were all excited about was just desperation attempts at best. The old and injury prone players isn't enough to fix the leaky ship without Kyrie and being the oldest team in the NBA at 30.1 years of age on average. Spurs are 28.9 and GS are 28.8. The young Bucks are 26.1 which is right at the same average age when GS made their run 3 years ago.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Precisely my point. These acquisitions by the Cavs that many were all excited about was just desperation attempts at best. The old and injury prone players isn't enough to fix the leaky ship without Kyrie and being the oldest team in the NBA at 30.1 years of age on average. Spurs are 28.9 and GS are 28.8. The young Bucks are 26.1 which is right at the same average age when GS made their run 3 years ago.

OK but cool your jets. Bucks may outperform expectations, god knows they will if Freak keeps this up all year. But they aren't beating the Warriors.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK but cool your jets. Bucks may outperform expectations, god knows they will if Freak keeps this up all year. But they aren't beating the Warriors.

IDK why the expectations weren't high for this team since they nearly won a playoff series without their #2 and #3 options. The Freak will continue to improve throughout the season. What's funny is he might be a strong candidate for MVP and Most improved POY again. IDK if that's ever happened in the NBA.

I don't think they would beat the Warriors even at full health but they would give them a damn good fight. I said in another post that they might need one more piece or they can just wait and see if Brogdon develops into an All Star Caliber PG. Dude was the rookie of the year last season and is averaging 16 ppg and 4 ast out of the gates but he's no where near what they need him to be. To beat the Warriors you need one elite guy, one top 5 dude at his respective position, 2 other all stars and then one solid starter with a 6th man of the year candidate off the bench. I believe they have all of that if they picked up an all star quality PG and moved Brogdon to the bench so he becomes a 6th man of the year candidate. Bledsoe could be the answer but I doubt the Bucks will make that move and just let their team grow and develop.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs looked terrible vs the bulls and tonight they lost to a bad Nets team which LBJ choked in the end.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs looked terrible vs the bulls and tonight they lost to a bad Nets team which LBJ choked in the end.

Ironic considering losing to the Nets is pathetic and it also slightly worsens the value of that pick they have

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm continually proven right with logic, statistical analysis, historical references and citing other players opinions.

So will you morons like to eat crow now or later? I'll serve it with a side of sour grapes.

Cavs will enjoy having 2-3 players injured for the postseason and their age will show in the postseason. Your biggest weakness will always show in the playoffs and age/injuries is their weakness.

Booked

Do you favor Herpa Derp or plain ole Derpa Derp...cause you one derpy mother fucker.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
List the excuses for the Cavs sucking here.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you favor Herpa Derp or plain ole Derpa Derp...cause you one derpy mother fucker.

I don't speak Ebanics or SJW so I have no idea what this guy is saying. Please learn English big guy.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
List the excuses for the Cavs sucking here.
Pretty much everyone sucks right now. Its the start of the season. Even the Spurs, who are 4-0, look pretty shitty in some areas and aren't even fully healthy. You have a thing for overreacting to results from a small sample size.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much everyone sucks right now. Its the start of the season. Even the Spurs, who are 4-0, look pretty shitty in some areas and aren't even fully healthy. You have a thing for overreacting to results from a small sample size.

I wouldn't say everyone sucks right now but both the Cavs and Warriors are looking bad. Did the rest of the NBA catch up over one season or is this just a slow start or perhaps a combination of both?

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't say everyone sucks right now but both the Cavs and Warriors are looking bad. Did the rest of the NBA catch up over one season or is this just a slow start or perhaps a combination of both?
It's a slow start. It happens quite a bit. Miami started 11-30 last year and ended at 41-41. It's a marathon. Everyone gets off to slow starts. The difference is whether or not everyone continues said slow start the entire season or perks up and makes long playoff/title runs. It's how the season goes every year...

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you like to play Dumgeons and Dragons and Risk?

Stop asking irrelevant questions. If you're going to add nothing to the discussion then politely see yourself out.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop asking irrelevant questions. If you're going to add nothing to the discussion then politely see yourself out.

Thanks

Cavs make the playoffs. LeBron gets a lot of triple doubles. Rose and Wade = 1/4 Thomas. You like the game Risk.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs make the playoffs. LeBron gets a lot of triple doubles. Rose and Wade = 1/4 Thomas. You like the game Risk.

I don't play kids games. Sure Cavs will still make the playoffs and Lebron will get $tats as usual. Which of the three G's will actually be healthy if any? The over under right now is 2 playing while one is playing injured.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't play kids games. Sure Cavs will still make the playoffs and Lebron will get $tats as usual. Which of the three G's will actually be healthy if any? The over under right now is 2 playing while one is playing injured.

wrong

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lets make a bet then shall we. I bet you at least one of those three G's will not be playing during the postseason.

Put your fat stacks where your mouth is.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets make a bet then shall we. I bet you at least one of those three G's will not be playing during the postseason.

Put your fat stacks where your mouth is.

I don't think Rose will last the whole season. You said they won't all 3 be healthy at the same time. Cavs have more than 3 guards.