• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Assessment Of the Cavs Team

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But, thing is, people have been saying for the last 2 years that LeBron is declining, yet he keeps playing even better. Many have said signing LeBron to a 4 year deal this summer would be "too risky".

BS.

Agree. Even if Lebron is only able to play at this current level for 2 of the 4 years, it's still worth a max deal because of those 2 years.

I'd also add that the dropoff after those 2 years isn't likely to be so much that people start claiming that he's being grossly overpaid. Even if that were to happen, like Kobe, just the money made from his presence on the roster would make him worth the contract.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron isn't worth Max because he has essentially proven you HAVE to put a crapload of future HOF'ers around him to succeed. Hasn't this been PROVEN already? Why throw all your salary on him if he isn't going to lead a team to a championship unless theres 2/3 prime HOFers in place who deserve max salary themselves?

He is in decline too. Not a huge one, but its a decline and obviously unless you put some PRIME HOF'ers around him, don't expect him to get a championship because he needed that in his prime. Now that he has 15 years in the league, he will need even more help. And he will continue to decline. In the next season or two its gonna be more evident. Or injuries finally hit him. Father Time is undefeated.

Hes problem he can't beat the big dogs anymore either. Sure he can beat trash in the East. But they probably won't even make it past Boston this year. There aren't enough prime HOF'ers on the Cavs anymore. I wouldn't be surprised if they have issues with Washington either. They aren't going to "breeze" through to the finals this year like in previous seasons Thats certain. Theres gonna be some Game 7s

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron isn't worth Max because he has essentially proven you HAVE to put a crapload of future HOF'ers around him to succeed. Hasn't this been PROVEN already? Why throw all your salary on him if he isn't going to lead a team to a championship unless theres 2/3 prime HOFers in place who deserve max salary themselves?

He is in decline too. Not a huge one, but its a decline and obviously unless you put some PRIME HOF'ers around him, don't expect him to get a championship because he needed that in his prime. Now that he has 15 years in the league, he will need even more help. And he will continue to decline. In the next season or two its gonna be more evident. Or injuries finally hit him. Father Time is undefeated.

Hes problem he can't beat the big dogs anymore either. Sure he can beat trash in the East. But they probably won't even make it past Boston this year. There aren't enough prime HOF'ers on the Cavs anymore. I wouldn't be surprised if they have issues with Washington either. They aren't going to "breeze" through to the finals this year like in previous seasons Thats certain. Theres gonna be some Game 7s

Shorter version: I am sofa king retarded. I mean almost none of this is true.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Almost none?

I must have quit reading before I got to the true part.

Well he said 'Father Time is undefeated' and a couple other obviously true things.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Let me help you out.

There is only 1 reason LeBron is unlikely to win any more rings. It is because he would have to beat an all time great team with an otherworldly collection of talent to do it.

Your continuos hate on LeBron, the Warriors and basically everything else that is good about the modern era of NBA basketball is staggering.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me help you out.

There is only 1 reason LeBron is unlikely to win any more rings. It is because he would have to beat an all time great team with an otherworldly collection of talent to do it.

Your continuos hate on LeBron, the Warriors and basically everything else that is good about the modern era of NBA basketball is staggering.

k, i hate LeClown...

love the game, though. beginning to think it's getting to be more popular than NFL football...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
k, i hate LeClown...

love the game, though. beginning to think it's getting to be more popular than NFL football...

I understand hating LeBron, or the Warriors, or even both.

But thinking they are both overrated just doesn't make sense. Rooting against the team/player you dislike can sometimes be as fun as rooting for the team you do. But, they are truly great. Make no mistake about it.

Yeah, I tend to agree the NBA has made up some ground on the NFL this year.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me help you out.

...Riighhtttt. Because the Warriors look "all time great" this season :noidea:. There are COUNTLESS teams in the past who would beat this Warriors team. Lets no act like they are unbeatable. Because they aren't. . And isn't Lebron supposed to be an all time great? Well.. Outside of the finals of course.

LeExcuses continue. Bottom line, Lebron isn't worth Max Salary because history has proven that even at his PEAK, you have to put Max Salary Prime HOFers around him to win. Not everyone is as Beta as Wade who will accept less than Max.

And no guarantee Warriors make the finals either this season. Lets see how it plays out. But from the way they have looked thus far, its definitely not a guaranteed. If you're talking about last season, we don't even know if they would have beaten The Spurs if they were at full strength

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...Riighhtttt. Because the Warriors look "all time great" this season :noidea:. There are COUNTLESS teams in the past who would beat this Warriors team. Lets no act like they are unbeatable. Because they aren't. . And isn't Lebron supposed to be an all time great? Well.. Outside of the finals of course.

LeExcuses continue. Bottom line, Lebron isn't worth Max Salary because history has proven that even at his PEAK, you have to put Max Salary Prime HOFers around him to win. Not everyone is as Beta as Wade who will accept less than Max.

And no guarantee Warriors make the finals either this season. Lets see how it plays out. But from the way they have looked thus far, its definitely not a guaranteed. If you're talking about last season, we don't even know if they would have beaten The Spurs if they were at full strength

The Warriors look as good as ever. They are on pace to win 65 games, and have been missing their co-best player for a while now. They lead the league in point differential, and are still heavy favorites to win another title.

Just for fun, see if you can give us one thing, one bit of evidence the Ws are any less than last year's team. You won't because you can't.

As far as LeBron, every NBA champion had at least 2 HOFers on it, except Olajuwon's Rockets (one reason he's a top ten player) and of course the 2004 Pistons who may have had zero.

You are like the 3rd worst basketball poster here. Jeebus step up your game.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Warriors look as good as ever. They are on pace to win 65 games, and have been missing their co-best player for a while now. They lead the league in point differential, and are still heavy favorites to win another title.

Just for fun, see if you can give us one thing, one bit of evidence the Ws are any less than last year's team. You won't because you can't.

As far as LeBron, every NBA champion had at least 2 HOFers on it, except Olajuwon's Rockets (one reason he's a top ten player) and of course the 2004 Pistons who may have had zero.

You are like the 3rd worst basketball poster here. Jeebus step up your game.

who are 1 and 2?

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought you were going to choose 2 different posters but I totally forgot about pasta lol. He is at the top of my list as well

Well it's like LeBron vs Jordan vs Kobe etc. Plenty of contenders. Who are yours?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it's like LeBron vs Jordan vs Kobe etc. Plenty of contenders. Who are yours?

I would have added LebronJames123 or whatever his name is lol

He probably would have been 3rd on my list following Pasta & Dorian

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have added LebronJames123 or whatever his name is lol

He probably would have been 3rd on my list following Pasta & Dorian

@DorianRo won't ever reply to me unfortunately. He's got nothing.