• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Article harshly critical of Harbaugh's offense written by Lowell Cohn

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
That guy is completely unreadable. I won't even waste my time reading his articles in the offseason. I don't want to contribute an additional click to his garbage. It's embarrassing that he's able to keep pushing out this drivel year after year.

I'm sorry I clicked on it because it probably makes him more successful.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That guy is completely unreadable. I won't even waste my time reading his articles in the offseason. I don't want to contribute an additional click to his garbage. It's embarrassing that he's able to keep pushing out this drivel year after year.

This!

EaseUrStorm

Chief Imagination Officer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm sorry I clicked on it because it probably makes him more successful.

Please boycott that guy. That is his whole game. It's obvious he purposely writes these crappy articles to stir up the shit, which gets people to come back and attack him repeatedly for calling out his bs. The ads care about the click count, so I'm sure when you keep clicking on these crap articles, they keep paying him more and the vicious drivel cycle continues into what Mike Tyson would call Bolivian. At least that's my understanding of how this game works.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just read Cohn's offseason column yesterday, it's one of those situations where factually, all the holes he mentions should be addressed, it's how he characterized it again that's infuriating. I mean, they have 15 draft choices, does he think they'll just light a match under the draft card and burn them?