• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Arrowverse: Arrow, Batwoman, Black Lightning, Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl, Superman & Lois

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need someone on that ship! We have no way to get there, unless we have the Silver Surfer, Er, um, I mean Icegirl get the most computer illiterate members we have there.

Good thing the ship has a huge button that will exploit its critical flaw.

But now that the shields’s are down, how can we get girls-power computer imbeciles back? No prob. We will just use (computer genius) Vibe to jump over and pick them up. Easy peasy.

Why didn’t Vibe just jump over there in the first place and work the computers?

Shut up.

Yea, this crossover special was pretty bad... I feel like they forgot who their target was... Or more so, they tried to keep the SG target audience the whole way through... felt like a romance story, and a tear jerker more than a superhero show...

I will give them a pass with all the illogical alternate universe plotholes as even in the comics, every alternate universe is littered with it...

Just wish they did a better job...

I liked it more than you two did. It was better than last years crossover. There was at least one LOL moment in each show. I think most of those came from Mick. "You hit that."

I had zero expectations. I only watch Arrow.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked it more than you two did. It was better than last years crossover. There was at least one LOL moment in each show. I think most of those came from Mick. "You hit that."

I had zero expectations. I only watch Arrow.
We need someone on that ship! We have no way to get there, unless we have the Silver Surfer, Er, um, I mean Icegirl get the most computer illiterate members we have there.

Good thing the ship has a huge button that will exploit its critical flaw.

But now that the shields’s are down, how can we get girls-power computer imbeciles back? No prob. We will just use (computer genius) Vibe to jump over and pick them up. Easy peasy.

Why didn’t Vibe just jump over there in the first place and work the computers?

Shut up.

Yea, this crossover special was pretty bad... I feel like they forgot who their target was... Or more so, they tried to keep the SG target audience the whole way through... felt like a romance story, and a tear jerker more than a superhero show...

I will give them a pass with all the illogical alternate universe plotholes as even in the comics, every alternate universe is littered with it...

Just wish they did a better job...

The whole Overgirl story was stolen from All-Star Superman.

I kinda wish they had Nazi-Arrow be Tommy Merlyn but I also get why they set it up as they did.

Rory was hilarious. He can fit into any show.

Did I miss when the Ray became a homo?

You guys are right, Cisco should've just vibed over there, but he was also piloting the other ship. Making an awesome 80s reference.

I'm still annoyed at how weak they made the Firestorm here. The guy swallowed up a nuke on LOT. His power is just so absurd.

but on the plus side....that Jax/Gray arc...and those moments, really well done. Those were really hard to watch. In a good way. They nailed the emotion there. If I was watching LOT i'd really wanna see what they do with Jax now. How does he stay relevant with no powers?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole Overgirl story was stolen from All-Star Superman.

I kinda wish they had Nazi-Arrow be Tommy Merlyn but I also get why they set it up as they did.

Rory was hilarious. He can fit into any show.

Did I miss when the Ray became a homo?

You guys are right, Cisco should've just vibed over there, but he was also piloting the other ship. Making an awesome 80s reference.

I'm still annoyed at how weak they made the Firestorm here. The guy swallowed up a nuke on LOT. His power is just so absurd.

but on the plus side....that Jax/Gray arc...and those moments, really well done. Those were really hard to watch. In a good way. They nailed the emotion there. If I was watching LOT i'd really wanna see what they do with Jax now. How does he stay relevant with no powers?

maybe DC LOT will buy Miles Morales from Marvel... i mean, Gray wanted him to drink the spider power formula...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe DC LOT will buy Miles Morales from Marvel... i mean, Gray wanted him to drink the spider power formula...

Except you didn't get strength, webbing, spidey sense or anything but sticky hands and feet LOL

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PS Miles Morales sucks.

Classic SJW pandering.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flash...so full of holes and stupidity.

Bodyswapping? Ugh.

Arrow...Rene again? He already did this once.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thoughts?

I thought it was decent enough. I will continue at this point. But the preachiness is a bit much for my tastes. Not sure I would list that as a complaint, though. I am not the target audience, and the “preachiness” is fully intended, and even the point, to an extent.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thoughts?

I thought it was decent enough. I will continue at this point. But the preachiness is a bit much for my tastes. Not sure I would list that as a complaint, though. I am not the target audience, and the “preachiness” is fully intended, and even the point, to an extent.

Not sure if the CW is the right channel for this show... it was super dark(NO, pun not intended), even with the preachiness... Not to mention when was the last time the CW had a middle aged Man as the main character??

With that said, I do fear they are going to lighten the show up by increasing the role of the super powered daughter... Maybe turn her into the main character

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really liked it. :thumb: I already like it better than SG, Flash, and Legends.

Last edited:

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SG really isn't in the Arrowverse. So they can easily swing this in if they want to. The same way they ddi SG.

Some multiverse theory.

I don't think Black lightning is powerful enough to be a lets get him from another universe... he needs to be in the arrowverse to ever be used in a crossover...

One of the tv anchors said that white vigilantes are called heroes... so we do know this world has other superheroes...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Black lightning is powerful enough to be a lets get him from another universe... he needs to be in the arrowverse to ever be used in a crossover...

One of the tv anchors said that white vigilantes are called heroes... so we do know this world has other superheroes...
The TV spot was interesting, but let’s look a bit closer...

Arrow is not considered a hero. He is actually the target of a federal investigation.

Flash wears a mask and blurs his image enough to make it unclear what race he is. AND, his backup is black anyway.

So that TV spot would have to be a gymnast to be able to fit into it referencing Earth 1.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The TV spot was interesting, but let’s look a bit closer...

Arrow is not considered a hero. He is actually the target of a federal investigation.

Flash wears a mask and blurs his image enough to make it unclear what race he is. AND, his backup is black anyway.

So that TV spot would have to be a gymnast to be able to fit into it referencing Earth 1.

true, but I am just using it to be evidence that there are other superheroes in their world... I just don't think black lightning seemed strong enough to be a LETS BRING HIM TO OUR UNVIERSE guy... so if there is a crossover, he has to be earth 1, OR the earth in distress...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
true, but I am just using it to be evidence that there are other superheroes in their world... I just don't think black lightning seemed strong enough to be a LETS BRING HIM TO OUR UNVIERSE guy... so if there is a crossover, he has to be earth 1, OR the earth in distress...
Fair enough. But I have seen a lot of people saying the news drop was evidence/proof that they are on E1. If anything, it proves they are NOT on E1.

I forgot to mention the amulet chick in Detroit (her grandmother and granddaughter are currently on Legends) is black as well. Another break in the news blurb logic.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok this whole thing with the trial is stupid.

He’s got like 7 witnesses that he wasn’t even in the apartment when the murder happened.

There shouldn’t be any proof of him using the knives.

It’s really a fairly weak case.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flash had major plot holes.

Arrow even kinda sucked. Not good.

The Q