• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Arrowverse: Arrow, Batwoman, Black Lightning, Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl, Superman & Lois

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flash wasn't bad.

A little cliche at the end.

I'm guessing the darth vader without his mask looking dude was the guy they talked about at the end of last season.

Kaitlyn will probably be the most interesting part of this season.

:pound::puke:

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This year’s crossover is titled Crisis on Earth-X, begins with Supergirl on Monday, November 27 during its usual 8 PM time slot, with Arrow following at 9 PM. The first two episodes will be followed by The Flash and DC’s Legends of Tomorrow on Tuesday, November 28 at 8 PM ET and 9 PM ET, respectively.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This year’s crossover is titled Crisis on Earth-X, begins with Supergirl on Monday, November 27 during its usual 8 PM time slot, with Arrow following at 9 PM. The first two episodes will be followed by The Flash and DC’s Legends of Tomorrow on Tuesday, November 28 at 8 PM ET and 9 PM ET, respectively.

Guess i have to watch SG and LOT now.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess i have to watch SG and LOT now.

At least it's just once. Oh, maybe we won't have to watch SG. Just fast forward to the end, like years. :thumb:

I watched this week's flash. I thought the bachelor/bachelorette party thing might have made it a fun and good episode. It didn't. I'm glad I don't watch this anymore.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least it's just once. Oh, maybe we won't have to watch SG. Just fast forward to the end, like years. :thumb:

I watched this week's flash. I thought the bachelor/bachelorette party thing might have made it a fun and good episode. It didn't. I'm glad I don't watch this anymore.

I don’t know why I can’t dump flash. Iris isn’t even that hot. I mean she’s still really hot. But not hot enough to watch just cause she’s so hot.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t know why I can’t dump flash. Iris isn’t even that hot. I mean she’s still really hot. But not hot enough to watch just cause she’s so hot.
Arrow is kinda starting to get boring right now

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do agree with this. Kids kill shows. Get rid of him and let's get back to business!!

I'm kinda curious where they're going with this.

But I do expect it to be way too damn slow.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm kinda curious where they're going with this.

But I do expect it to be way too damn slow.

I did find it hilarious how Oliver Quit being the green Arrow because his son needed him, and who does he trust most?? someone with a younger son!!! hey, I want to be a good father, can you take my place!!!LOL

then even better, the next episode he realizes this and comments on it...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did find it hilarious how Oliver Quit being the green Arrow because his son needed him, and who does he trust most?? someone with a younger son!!! hey, I want to be a good father, can you take my place!!!LOL

then even better, the next episode he realizes this and comments on it...

yeah. It was odd.

I get it, because Diggle's worn the suit before. But damn guys.

You know the kid is gonna die at some point.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah. It was odd.

I get it, because Diggle's worn the suit before. But damn guys.

You know the kid is gonna die at some point.

He fuckin' better not die. Find him some grandparents, ship him off to boarding school or something. The last thing this shows needs is Oliver moping around and being a dick for half the season. That shit gets old. That is the worst part of comic book shows.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He fuckin' better not die. Find him some grandparents, ship him off to boarding school or something. The last thing this shows needs is Oliver moping around and being a dick for half the season. That shit gets old. That is the worst part of comic book shows.

fair point.

But also....that slade scene from last week?

so worth everything else.

dear god I need more of that in my life.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just happy that Flash isn't fighting another speedster this year, 3 years was enough.

Although I did get sick of this weeks "girl power" thing they kept hammering to us.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just watched last night’s ep of SG...

So SG basically confirmed that Smallville took place in the Arrow-verse, although, I guess you have to asssume some retconning, seeing as Oliver Barry and SG herself were actually on the show. Chloe never existed in the comics, correct?

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So SG basically confirmed that Smallville took place in the Arrow-verse, although, I guess you have to asssume some retconning, seeing as Oliver Barry and SG herself were actually on the show. Chloe never existed in the comics, correct?

They wrote her into comics during 2010.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Was Barry on the show?

The Flash was Bart Allen.

But the SV Oliver and this Oliver don't fit yet. Frankly the SV Oliver is the guy who Arrowverse olliver needs to be at the end of the show.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

did it confirm anything?? wasn't the actress who played the FBI agent the actress who played Lois lane in Smallville?? SG just made a reference to a popular show that people know... Chloe migh have been made up for the show, but didn't smallville have its own comics?? is it too much for us to believe that clark has a friend name chloe that knows her way around a computer??

Also, SG's powers are not Smallville esque... they are limited, I don't remember Clark ever losing his powers in smallville after using his laser eyes too much...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did it confirm anything?? wasn't the actress who played the FBI agent the actress who played Lois lane in Smallville?? SG just made a reference to a popular show that people know... Chloe migh have been made up for the show, but didn't smallville have its own comics?? is it too much for us to believe that clark has a friend name chloe that knows her way around a computer??

Also, SG's powers are not Smallville esque... they are limited, I don't remember Clark ever losing his powers in smallville after using his laser eyes too much...

They made a comic after the show came out, called Smallville Season 11.

Theoretically the same thing could happen to clark, but they never pushed it that far.

But his body was like a solar battery, it can run out of juice.